my idea

seryi

To make traders mortals and their base rescuemy, if you add bandits they would protect the base of the trader and just so you wouldn't have killed him. At least 4 to 6 bandits were on guard. And of course the base has changed, would look more dangerous and more reliable

New animals and zombies. Start with animals 1 Fox do not introduce risk, but animals are another matter

Let's say agriculture is added and you are engaged in the cultivation of chickens or rabbits, and the Fox kills your animals. Of course it can be caught and killed but every night is to guard their animals, or set traps. 2 birds another way to production feathers and meat also are at war with vulture.

About dogs I think to tame wolves is not worth it, I think you can do that, to buy puppies from a dealer and grow them, but they would be expensive. For them will need to be fed to not die. About zombie dogs, you can add more textures dogs.

New zombies. 1 zombie postman. 2 zombie commando, had a new commando armor. 3 zombies and a military police officer, had armor of the military police. 4 zombie kids, fast but not too dangerous. 5 zombie police officer new. 6 zombie firefighter, has fireman clothes. 7 more zombies of the townspeople

New weapons, spoke before about it I think the variety would not be bad. 1 desert eagle, powerful weapon great damage strong recoil, ammunition 7. 2 Glock 18 big both and rate of fire, but a small lesson, ammunition 20. 3 m4a1 excellent accuracy but not great both, ammunition 20. 4 fn scar (saw this I think beautiful and good weapons ) the accuracy of as have m4a1 and damage as have ak 47, ammunition 25. 5 awp or alpine high damage and good accuracy, ammo 10. 6 ump-45 good accuracy and good damage, ammunition 25. 7 fabarm shotgun high damage, low scatter fraction, ammo 6.

Melee weapon. 1 katana long range and high damage (like a hot knife through butter), Kraft handle: rope and iron, the blade of the katana cannot be crafted, it can be found but very very rarely, or buy from a dealer for a great price that is also rarely will be in range. 2 bits two-handed weapons. The wooden bits are very slow and dolabella, the damage is more than simple batons, the iron wood is also bit slower dalnoboynie damage large. 3 less tactical axe simple axe, fast, medium damage (the developers wanted to add it to the bandits in A17). 4 the crowbar damage to the middle, it is easy to crack safes.

And the last thing I want to write. 1 pair of binoculars. 2 fragmentation grenade. 3 new armor: special forces uniform, military police. 4 thought on one thing that if you do light armor, you take the example of jeans and you can wear them knee pads as a mod.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to apologize for my poor English, I'm not very good at it

Firstly, you should have posted all of that in a single post, instead of making multiple replies to your own thread.

1. Making a First Person view from a vehicle would require creating the interior for a jeep, as well as detailed models for all of the vehicles. A lot of development for something that is mostly an addon, not changing the gameplay really.

2. One of the mods i played enabled traders to be killable, as well as making the trading post destructible. Discussion about bandits and their usage i would postpone after TFP implements them.

3. Not much sense in adding new animals, especially as it would bring additional management which i think we already have a lot. A fox killing your animals would be more trouble than it's worth, not to mention it would be really small - from my personal taste i rarely run after rabbits, they are too small and run away fast. Also, i have so many feathers i don't know what to do with them, so no incentive on getting even more.

4. You didn't say why you want new zombies. Mods add new zombies that simply don't do anything new or change their textures. No sense for TFP to indulge in that unless they introduce new types of zombies.

5. About weapons, you posted in a separate topic, so i won't reply here about it.

6. Why would you want small scope sights? We already have a 2x, 4x and 8x if i remember, giving a 1.4x or 1.6x is pointless. Poisoned weapons are not for this game, unless you want also freezing, sickness, acid and... nevermind. No sense also to change mods mid fighting, especially on higher tiers of tools/weapons. It still requires for you to use the inventory, i don't see the point for doing it the way you write.

7. Binoculars would be interesting to have. Fragmentation grenade was suggested in another thread (and i agree it's pointless to have it). New armor is the same as with new zombies - why have something that would be similar to what you have? Unless you can wear decorative clothing, this i would applaud. Knee pad protection is surely something that could be done in a mod.

All this ideas are great, but for mods, not for vanilla game, not for now, maybe for the future. It's Alpha state, making more weapons, mods etc doesn't make sense until the game reaches state where every main mechanic won't change, but for now they are changing all the time. Only bandits and breeding is worth discussion for now, because they involve new mechanics and drastically change gameplay.

I know, but if you consider that someone from devs team have to read all threads with just ideas to maybe choose some interesting ones, you will see that it would take a lot more time if more people like you just share their ideas in bunch of new topics. That's why we first search whether someone posted similar idea or not.

Archived