Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Official Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    Sized well, fairly soft.
    Me to..... at the moment

Scavenger
    After they ruined a good game, I wouldn't buy this now.

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowDog1942 View Post
    Me to..... at the moment
    Plan on getting fat?

It's a weird, slick fabric. Thin but seems strong. Hope it holds up against washing...

It's not meant to be washed. The more dirty it becomes, the more value it gets.

I suppose those knockoffs could be seen as free advertising of some sort. They probably make around 1 dollar in profit, but meanwhile someone out there is walking around with a chest sign.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    Got mine an hour ago. Sized well, fairly soft.
    THANK GOODNESS!

If I'm going out in a zombie apocalypse, the ONE THING I count on...

Is a soft t-shirt. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Red Eagle LXIX View Post
    Just got mine. It even has the logo inside the shirt above the size. I'm glad it was mentioned they fit snug. I ordered a size larger than I normally would and just perfect.

Sadly I got this when I went to review it on Amazon:
    Review it from your orders page, it just let me review it that way.

Probably the priciest shipping I've paid for a tee to date, but worth it lol!
    Import tax + shipping makes for more than half a t-shirt but hey! At least they ship to the UK.

Thank you Fun Pimps for releasing this! Looking forward for more items to come.
    Last edited by littlegreen; 01-23-2019 at 07:08 AM. Reason: And now you're wondering what this text is here for.

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fun Pimp View Post
    The Fun Pimps are happy to announce our officially licensed merchandise now available through AMAZON! After so many requests from you all about our official gear, we’re so excited to finally make it happen! We’re kicking it off by debuting our black short sleeve tees with our official logo and will be pimping out much more official merchandise to come in the near future, stay tuned and check out our shirts! We would also like to hear your ideas on the different types of merchandise you would like to see from, “The Fun pimps” so please let us know in the comments below and don’t forget to give us your positive feedback on the shirts in the amazon review section!

Amazon Store Page

Attachment 27240
    So any reason this isn't also posted in the console section?? Kinda feel left out. Was thinking about getting one after the update we were suppose to get.

Community Moderator Red Eagle LXIX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyrizzo View Post
    Review it from your orders page, it just let me review it that way.
    Looks like they fixed it. I was able to just refresh the page I had open and click Write a Review as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle604 View Post
    So any reason this isn't also posted in the console section?? Kinda feel left out. Was thinking about getting one after the update we were suppose to get.
    I would wager that the pimps don’t want to alienate console players by offering merch for a platform they can’t currently support at all ...

Got my tee finally. Amazon couriers can be the worst.... the tee is quality. The print isn’t super thick like on cheesy shirts trying to hard.

I’ll be ordering another one for my collection, and another to actually wear. I plan to wash this one with towels on super duty hour plus washes 20 times (cold water only of course) and report the findings. Looks promising and very happy so far!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stasis78 View Post
    Got my tee finally. Amazon couriers can be the worst.... the tee is quality. The print isn’t super thick like on cheesy shirts trying to hard.

I’ll be ordering another one for my collection, and another to actually wear. I plan to wash this one with towels on super duty hour plus washes 20 times (cold water only of course) and report the findings. Looks promising and very happy so far!!!!
    please do not use mods on t-shirt... they are not supported yet.

seriously tho, i am thinking of getting a couple more because i like to wear them and i can have one for every day.

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    $25 a pop is pricy, but I'll await the 20 wash test Stasis is going to do... it's a pretty thin shirt, so we'll see...

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by unholyjoe View Post
    please do not use mods on t-shirt... they are not supported yet.

seriously tho, i am thinking of getting a couple more because i like to wear them and i can have one for every day.
    You're supposed to wear it 24/7 unless you're in a snow biome. It's made with a special fabric so you never sleep, shower or use the bathroom. I am curious, can you see your feet when wearing it?