Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Water Warning

Major_Valentine505

Water Warning

Noticed an issue with the latest update. Idk if it is just me or not but for some reason rather than water needing to drop to 50 to tell me I need to drink something it only has to go down by 27 so in other words I am at 100 it drops to 73 and suddenly I need to drink for some odd reason.

At first I thought it was just the food and water glitch they were talking about so I killed myself and it's still happening. This is a big issue because this causes me to waste water a lot and on top of that my health and stamina regen slower due to this issue.

My save isn't very old I started playing again when A 17 B240 hit at least I think that's what it was called. I made a completely fresh file for B240 however I did carry on with the same file even after the most recent small patch B9 I think everyone is calling it.

Hopefully this issue gets fixed soon. Really liking A17 and the changes.
    Last edited by Major_Valentine505; 01-21-2019 at 11:28 PM.

Major_Valentine505
    Little more info I just started a completely fresh offline match just to see if this problem was on the old save only or not and it is also happening there. Water drops to 73 and all of a sudden I guess I'm dehydrated -.-

Please fix this soon this has to be a bug.

Refugee
    Also my stamina on my main save file will not go above 53 even though my water is at 95. Im guessing this has something to do with the glitch with the thirst warning Im getting at 73 water.

Refugee
    If you increase your water cap through the skills it increases the amount you can decrease but still not by much. My water is at a max of 130 now but If I hit 99 out of 130 it starts telling me I need to drink and my Health and Stamina regen is slower.

This definitely didn't happen in B240. This has to be a bug created by B9.

If this is a mechanic that was added in B9 please change this or at least give us an option to change when the warning pops up through the server setting stuff.

Refugee
    Is this bug at least a known bug?

Refugee
    I really hope this gets handled soon.

Refugee
    Just thought about it could this bug possibly be tied to being able to over drink by 50?

i have almost similiar problem. my dehydrating not going away even i have 130 water..when i drink water its not get rid of dehydrating..so eventually i died of it i have started 2 fresh games on multiplayer game, own server.

here is pic
    Attached Images Attached Images

Refugee
    C'mon Devs y'all need to handle this. This is much more important than crafting times and smelting times going haywire.

Please for the love of Fun Pimps God address this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Major_Valentine05 View Post
    C'mon Devs y'all need to handle this. This is much more important than crafting times and smelting times going haywire.

Please for the love of Fun Pimps God address this issue.
    yes new game not solve this. i deleted all old worlds also and not helped..i have again 132/120 water and orange thirsty icon is spawned

Refugee
    Please Devs address this and take notice please.

And it not only icon.. It turn red eventually and no drinking helps.. Its raises yes but it keeps thirsty or dehyd mode till i die.. Its no matter how much water state is this bug make me crazy..

Refugee
    Acknowledge this bug Devs c'mon. This is a big issue.

We have the same issue on our vanilla private server (latest build installed via SteamCMD)
    Game version: Alpha 17.1 (b9)

I see no bug. The buff popup was fixed to accurately show you when water starts affecting you.

There. Addressed.