Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Water Warning

Quote Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
    I see no bug. The buff popup was fixed to accurately show you when water starts affecting you.

There. Addressed.
    Seems like the real problem is anything above 40 or 50% doesn't really seem like it should be affecting you. :P

Well i have dig this issue now and i try now new game wuth fresh install. Reg cleaned. Server saves deleted all fresh.. If it still keeps ♥♥♥♥ing with me i dont play before its actuallt fixed

Quote Originally Posted by OldManBrian View Post
    Seems like the real problem is anything above 40 or 50% doesn't really seem like it should be affecting you. :P
    Since that part did not change at all and apparently you didn't even notice the effect between 75 and 50% - looks good to go.

Water levels from 0 - 75% impact your regen, 75 - 150% do not.

seems reinstalling game not fix this neither..i have still this f problem...wtf i have reiinstall whole game. deleted saves on server folder..clean registry..

finally solved it myself. my items.xml file backup was not working anymore with 17.1 patch. so needed redone the file...was 1 hour work but now game works like it should be.. strance is that i havent touch any waterjars items in file. i just edited to have only headshots by guns etc