Thread: BlackBoxServer.net

BlackBoxServer.net

Heya,
    some Friends and I rented a BlackBoxServer and got 2 problems.

1. Somebody tries to join the Server, he loads but cant enter the Game. How do I solve this or what could be the Problem ?

2. Where do I add the .xml for custom recipes or how do I make it work, so that I can use the customized recipes?

Greetings

Hi RedMexx,

Go to http://blackboxservers.net/portal/submitticket.php and ask them the questions as they are the company support and will know exactly the answers for you

is not the same thing as answering his question here in case other have same problem

Quote Originally Posted by DomIsAmazing27 View Post
    Hi RedMexx,

Go to http://blackboxservers.net/portal/submitticket.php and ask them the questions as they are the company support and will know exactly the answers for you
    Thank you for nothing.
    I already sent in a ticket, but didnt get an answer yet, so I wanted to ask the multiplayer-community.

1. Somebody tries to join the Server, he loads but cant enter the Game. How do I solve this or what could be the Problem ?
    Not sure, sometimes on my own server I have to close my game and try to connect again. The second time normally works.
    2. Where do I add the .xml for custom recipes or how do I make it work, so that I can use the customized recipes?
    Its here:
    7DaysToDie-Alpha\Data\Config\recipe.xml

Look, if they have not replied to your ticket and you bought a server and have problems then get a refund and go some where else. No GPS provider should supply customers servers with problems!

Quote Originally Posted by RedMexx View Post
    Heya,
    some Friends and I rented a BlackBoxServer and got 2 problems.

Greetings

In other words.... You want him to go to you as a provider? Lol

To be fair I had good support from Blackbox customer support. They listened to my feedback on how the configuration editor should work and answered my questions promptly. However, they were unable to add the two forest maps to my server so I've since changed to 'HF Game Servers' who are currently 50% off and will set up a 24 hour test server for you.

Blackbox gave me a full refund on my rental even though I'd been using it for two weeks - so props to them.

To edit your server you need to go to the 'config editor' and change the drop down menus. Make sure you restart your server by clicking 'game server' on the left then the stop and start buttons. This is all from memory though so sorry if it's not quite right!!!