Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The big crying thread for 17.2 Economy

Quote Originally Posted by Maynard69 View Post
    Chase mod schematics? I found two in my first 2 trash bags in 17.2.
    Yep! They have been implemented in order to work as chase items, but lootlists are terrible so they really aren't.

Zombie Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by RestInPieces View Post
    Don't have much time right now - forgive me, I'll be more brief that I should but I have to hurry.

-The game is objectively much more than building and crafting so you understand that it must capitalize on everything the game is.
    I know, but the game is also more than killing zombies and looting POIs. So there has to be a balance between these aspects. And to get back to the subject, the traders are part of this balance.

-Everyone likes RNG they just don't realize it ;D (I want to expand on this but no time atm).
    Reminds me of a 7D2D stream when someone asked the player if he liked the game. The player stepped on a landmine 2 seconds later and died. My thought here was "At the moment he probably doesn't like the game"

Randomness is nice when you win but bad when you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by RipClaw View Post
    Reminds me of a 7D2D stream when someone asked the player if he liked the game. The player stepped on a landmine 2 seconds later and died. My thought here was "At the moment he probably doesn't like the game"

Randomness is nice when you win but bad when you lose.
    Reminded of the Duke Nukem clone, NAM. God, the mines and the airstrikes in that game, such perversity.

Zombie Hunter
    The economy nerf was needed.

nerfbat1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by fragtzack View Post
    The economy nerf was needed.

Scavenger
    If they nerfed the trader, i really hoped they nerfed the green zombies showing up in a few days and infesting every POI. on my next playthrough i was going to skip intelligence because i can't afford not to put points into a tank meelee build to fight greens, but if i can't buy gear from trader, and i can't craft my own stuff, and most of the loot boxes have garbage even with 3 points in lucky looter......

Quote Originally Posted by RestInPieces View Post
    Trader had a Q6 shotgun in week 1...?
    Not allways, but often

End of week 1 i normally have barter 4/5
    (besides some points to reduce the stamina and encumberance issue all other points i spend in looting and wrenching )

Arround end of day 8 (when i i stopped my current testgame )(forgot to empty my minibike i saw now when i checked the skills, so more aike day 7.5) i spawned in 2 trader and sold all my stuff i could sell and throw away all trash so that the rest fits on one screenshot
    Skill was
    5,3,3,2,8 with points in perks
    Playerlevel 48 mostly by wrenching cars
    (I collected only arround 10 Gas barrels. So i wrenched gas for arround 112 Barrels)
    Q6 Iron tools = Selfmade
    All other Q6 = buyed

AND AGAIN
    THIS WAS ON A PERFECT SEED/STARTPOSITION

Only mods i had was (from day 4 on)
    GUI
    Backpack
    Vehicle slots
    Vehicle speed (what includes turbo without pressing shift)(i was forced to install, my Small finger still hurts, i guess i need a surgery)
    and my respawners (i installed to test the 12 real hour respawn
    So no big affect on the topic
    Last edited by Royal Deluxe; 02-11-2019 at 05:32 PM.

Zombie Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by fishjie View Post
    If they nerfed the trader, i really hoped they nerfed the green zombies showing up in a few days and infesting every POI. on my next playthrough i was going to skip intelligence because i can't afford not to put points into a tank meelee build to fight greens, but if i can't buy gear from trader, and i can't craft my own stuff, and most of the loot boxes have garbage even with 3 points in lucky looter......
    Generally I hope to find more levels 3,4 and 5 items in the POIs.
    So far I find mainly level 1 and 2 items and very rarely level 6 items. But somehow I miss the levels 3 to 5 although I have lucky looter at 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Maynard69 View Post
    I agree about red tea, good stuff. When I said "not thrive on food from dukes" I meant more along the lines of buy all the food and still easily afford other starter stuff he might want. Then continue to live off the machine and easily buy everything else he wants or needs which was where we were at before 17.2. I think we are on the same page.

The balance is better at least as far as I can tell, so far. Starting out, and perking for trading I was able to afford some decent stuff starter stuff, but had to work for it a bit and spend points which I see as pretty good balance wise.
    I never bought better barter perks and I'm able to still earn plenty of dukes and buy most things I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Deluxe View Post
    Sure, it is allready nerfed into the ground,
    (and does that look like i encumber)

The change was painfull enough and we can discuss if it was too strong (what is not what i say)
    Reducing the Perk again would be equal to remove the Traders completely.
    (I allready consider if i would again start a vanilla game as trader class)

Thats why i ask only for a small (startgame aimed) moneymaker for people that start on a countryish map
    Its called lumberjack. 1000 rock sells for quite a bit too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowprime View Post
    The economy on the game is absolutely terrible now. Downgrading to 17.1 and waiting for the devs to fix it.
    Great pointed feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    This isn't Lumberjack Simulator 2019!

ohwai...

-A

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by RipClaw View Post
    Generally I hope to find more levels 3,4 and 5 items in the POIs.
    So far I find mainly level 1 and 2 items and very rarely level 6 items. But somehow I miss the levels 3 to 5 although I have lucky looter at 5.
    I have similar experience with 17.1 - 3 points in lucky looter, basically all stuff in loot boxes are just level 1 and 2 - i didn't want to waste more precious skill points in lucky looter because i saw no improvement whatsoever. whereas in previous patches, you could see the improvement with quality joe. i think lucky looter is bugged. if its still bugged in 17.2, and trader is nerfed, then game will become unplayable if they didn't nerf the existing level scaling

i really hoped they nerfed the green zombies showing up in a few days and infesting every POI
    if its still bugged in 17.2, and trader is nerfed, then game will become unplayable if they didn't nerf the existing level scaling
    Simply lower the level of difficulty: this will reduce gamestage and you can play at your own pace.

Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    I need to test it to be sure, but my feeling tell me that i use food for 300 Coins to chop wood for 100 coins