View Poll Results: A18 Developer Diary

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Release Estimate: Sometime in 2019

    0 0%
  • 0 0%
  • -------------------------------------------------------

    0 0%
  • Check the First Post for Updated News

    0 0%
  • The following are off-topic for this thread but may be discussed in General Discussions:

    0 0%
  • Release Dates, Game Mods, LBD, Level Caps, Blood Moon Evasion, Water and Boats

    0 0%
Page 1010 of 1136 FirstFirst ... 10510910960100010081009101010111012102010601110 ... LastLast
Results 15,136 to 15,150 of 17030

Thread: Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

  1. #15136
    Reconstructionist
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Norway, land of trolls
    Posts
    714
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    Just wait, A19
    A19 confirmed then? Not Beta 1.

  2. #15137
    Tracker TSRViper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kattla View Post
    A19 confirmed then? Not Beta 1.
    It resets at 20

  3. #15138
    Colony Founder SnowDog1942's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,558
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    ...or stopping Han Solo zombies?
    WoW, I never made that connection, didn't realize he was frozen in carbonite!!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    What's the endgame of Space Invaders?

    Think of it like that.
    I always thought it never stopped getting harder and you would eventually die. That's how I would want 7 days to die to be also.

    Edit: Davega, don't go there.

  4. #15139
    Beloved Curmudgeon DaVegaNL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,145
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowDog1942 View Post
    I always thought it never stopped getting harder and you would eventually die. That's how I would want 7 days to die to be also.

    Edit: Davega, don't go there.
    I promise, I will be gentle!

  5. #15140
    Tracker TSRViper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    1
    You two are gold lol

  6. #15141
    Reconstructionist spacepiggio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    566
    Rep Power
    1
    Can We Get A Quiver Please

    This has bugged me for a while & with the addition to Spears I think it would be nice to have 1...
    We currently carry Arrows in the BP, Why? An Archer does not reload by grabbing Arrow's out of a BP...
    I want to craft Quivers for Arrows or Spears, maybe we could add it to the Books for Archery to make Quivers that hold more Arrows or Spears.
    I would also like to add the Spear Quivers to the Mini-Bike & Motorcycle so you could throw them while riding.
    If we could add a bittch seat to the Motorcycle the passenger could throw Spears...

    Quivers have been used for a long time to hold Arrows & Javelins or Spears...
    Last edited by spacepiggio; 1 Week Ago at 12:03 PM.

  7. #15142
    Reconstructionist A Nice Cup of Tea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    688
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by spacepiggio View Post
    Can We Get A Quiver Please

    This has bugged me for a while & with the addition to Spears I think it would be nice to have 1...
    We currently carry Arrows in the BP, Why? An Archer does not reload by grabbing Arrow's out of a BP...
    I want to craft Quivers for Arrows or Spears, maybe we could add it to the Books for Archery to make Quivers that hold more Arrows or Spears.
    I would also like to add the Spear Quivers to the Mini-Bike & Motorcycle so you could throw them while riding.
    If we could add a bittch seat to the Motorcycle the passenger could throw Spears...

    Quivers have been used for a long time to hold Arrows & Javelins or Spears...
    Stick a stack of 250 arrows in one of the slots in your item bar.

    Et viola! You now have arrows in a quiver on your belt rather than in your backpack.

  8. #15143
    Hood Ornament Gamida's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Rock
    Posts
    4,091
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestarcanuck View Post
    So Like the new book system. Any chance you can setup the Traders to give out Quest for Books? like "So you want to be Dirty Harry" sends you on a series of quest to get the books and the final maybe provides a weapon or ammo

    Already done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamida View Post
    Any chance that the trader will add a book or schematic in as a choice for your quest loot?
    Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    This is a great idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamida View Post
    Glad you thought so about that one and not guppy selling the game wearing shirt, tie and no pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    I put it in already, books are now a potential quest reward.

  9. #15144
    Colony Founder Lonestarcanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,960
    Rep Power
    1
    Did the Military Helmet texture get fixed for A18? in A17.4 if you press B. the image on the head slot does not match the one you are wearing.

    head slot looks like a USMC MARPAT and the character image looks like Digi camo.

  10. #15145
    Ranger Ayrton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Asunción - Paraguay
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi Madmole, a very important consultation, seeing the amounts of new ammunition, perforators and others, I think it is necessary to add a work table to manufacture special ammunition, because it is not very obvious to manufacture them without a work table to create ammunition

  11. #15146
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0
    When detection "eye" was removed in A17 I had mixed feelings: in one hand, it was fair to remove it (strange that a player can find out if they were noticed), in the other, removal caused a bit of sadness. Thinking about it, I've come up with an idea to introduce it back to the game, but now as a reward for collecting a set of books. It can also be explained: "after having mastered stealth skills, you can feel any evil sight".


    P.S. I'm sorry for flooding, but it seems that my first post was not noticed.

  12. #15147
    Hunter Fren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    0
    I don't comment much here but I read a lot and after 2700 hours in this game I still love it.
    I still get exited by playing a new game and trying to survive as long as I can and then start over... lol

    Anyway... I love to read and see what work is still being done and can't wait for more updates.

    Keep up the good work! Amazing!

  13. #15148
    Colony Founder Gareee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    1
    After watching the powered drawbridge video (LOVE IT, BTW) I had a thought about the damaged base ramp dilemma.
    Maybe a duplicate of the ramps could be created with a unique new name, like vehicle ramp.

    They would be indestructible, BUT pick up able by the creator if a LCB was in range. That way they would take no damage, but could still be removed for future construction or redesign. Its the easiest solution to the base ramp problem, but of course does not fix the RWG poi bridge's ramp issue.

  14. #15149
    QA Tester unholyjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    south central U.S. in Arkansas
    Posts
    2,538
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareee View Post
    After watching the powered drawbridge video (LOVE IT, BTW) I had a thought about the damaged base ramp dilemma.
    Maybe a duplicate of the ramps could be created with a unique new name, like vehicle ramp.

    They would be indestructible, BUT pick up able by the creator if a LCB was in range. That way they would take no damage, but could still be removed for future construction or redesign. Its the easiest solution to the base ramp problem, but of course does not fix the RWG poi bridge's ramp issue.
    actually issue has been addressed and works rather well... no need for indestructible blocks that can/would be exploited. i thought MM showed pics of new bridge ramps/wedges. i thought i seen some people here say they like how they looked, so someone showed them.

  15. #15150
    Reconstructionist spacepiggio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    566
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by A Nice Cup of Tea View Post
    Stick a stack of 250 arrows in one of the slots in your item bar.

    Et viola! You now have arrows in a quiver on your belt rather than in your backpack.
    Quivers go on your back or attached to vehicles like Chariots in a historical context.
    Maybe we could incorporate them with Bandoliers that were added to the game, just makes more sense...

    It's a visual thing, I want to see a Quiver of Arrows or Spears on my back...

    I also think it is Cumbersome to retrieve the same Spear over & over again or trying to collect it from a miss throw in a pack of running Z's. In the heat of battle I want to throw Spears without constantly retrieving it again, I would rather make a new 1 than bother with running up to a Z that I am trying to kill from a distance to collect it & runaway to throw it again.
    Is the Spear stackable? I feel it should be if it isn't...
    Last edited by spacepiggio; 1 Week Ago at 01:32 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •