0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Release Estimate: Sometime in 2019

0 0%
  • 0 0%
  • -------------------------------------------------------

0 0%
  • Check the First Post for Updated News

0 0%
  • The following are off-topic for this thread but may be discussed in General Discussions:

0 0%
  • Release Dates, Game Mods, LBD, Level Caps, Blood Moon Evasion, Water and Boats

0 0%
Page 1018 of 1164 FirstFirst ... 18518918968100810161017101810191020102810681118 ... LastLast
Results 15,256 to 15,270 of 17457

Thread: Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    There are dozens and dozens of schematics back in A18 that we didn't need in A17.4

#wholenewgame
    we hinted back in a16 when a17 was ready to finally drop.... forget what you knew in a16 and before... same is now true... a18 will bring on new things to learn and or rethink. (i have died more testing a18 than any alpha prior). i cant wait to see the stories... some will catch on and some not so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    Its nearly as fast as a minibike, bypasses any encumbrance you have and doesn't use fuel, its perfect as is. You might as well turn on god mode and fly around if that is your idea of useless.
    The bike is now losing speed very quickly if I stop pedaling. Is it possible to add a power reserve to a bicycle, even on an asphalt road?

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Orsey View Post
    Can you give us image this 3x5 garage door?
    There's not much to see probably - just imagine a slightly larger regular garage door.

Quote Originally Posted by Orsey View Post
    The bike is now losing speed very quickly if I stop pedaling. Is it possible to add a power reserve to a bicycle, even on an asphalt road?
    Yes. It's called the minibike. That is literally the difference between a pedal bike and a minibike.

(Honestly, this is one case where realism and gameplay coincide perfectly for me...)

Tracker
    Yes. It's called the minibike. That is literally the difference between a pedal bike and a minibike.
    You could swear they have never ridden a bike before. Smh

Quote Originally Posted by MechanicalLens View Post
    There's not much to see probably - just imagine a slightly larger regular garage door.
    It WOULD be satisfying to see it lined up perfectly with the five wide drawbridge.

Tracker
    It WOULD be satisfying to see it lined up perfectly with the five wide drawbridge.
    Yes, but it would also be satisfying to see it for the first time in-game when experimental officially releases. Just my take.

Yes, but it would also be satisfying to see it for the first time in-game when experimental officially releases. Just my take.
    I won't disagree since you are one of those who loves me in 1000 ways... ;-)

That is a great achievement. <3

Tracker
    I won't disagree since you are one of those who loves me in 1000 ways... ;-)

That is a great achievement. <3
    Just... give me a few hours to translate that comment in my head. :P *Studying*

But hey, an achievement? I'll take it. <3

Quote Originally Posted by unholyjoe View Post
    going down hill is physics (like jump off of bike and it will keep going down hill)... but as for level ground... i can not get this to happen in a18 current build.
    Sort of...if you are sprinting on a bike on a flat surface and resort to normal riding, you slow down quite quickly (even downhill). Holding shift but releasing w seems to freewheel it where you donít lose speed as quickly but you regen stamina

Just... give me a few hours to translate that comment in my head. :P *Studying*

But hey, an achievement? I'll take it. <3
    https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...land&p=1002759

Quote Originally Posted by TSRViper View Post
    Sort of...if you are sprinting on a bike on a flat surface and resort to normal riding, you slow down quite quickly (even downhill). Holding shift but releasing w seems to freewheel it where you donít lose speed as quickly but you regen stamina
    Cool. If it works in A18.

@devs/moderators I'm curious so felt I should ask. Has the zombies abilitity to dig down towards those who live like moles changed in A18?
    :crossing fingers: I'm hoping not as this has been my favorite feature ever implemented Yes yes I know many of you do not like this feature

Edit: spelling errors

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSurvivor View Post
    @devs/moderators I'm curious so felt I should ask. Has the zombies abilitity to dig down towards those who live like moles changed in A18?
    :crossing fingers: I'm hoping not as this has been my favorit feature ever implemented Yes yes I know many of you do not like this feature

Edit: spelling errors
    I'm not a dev and not a moderator.... they do still dig down for you. in our current build

Quote Originally Posted by unholyjoe View Post
    I'm not a dev and not a moderator.... they do still dig down for you. in our current build
    Thank for the quick reply unhoyjoe. I'm so relieved to hear this