0. You may not vote on this poll
  • [size="3"]Release Estimate: Sept/Oct

0 0%
  • 0 0%
  • -------------------------------------------------------

0 0%
  • Check the First Post for Updated News

0 0%
  • The following are off-topic for this thread but may be discussed in General Discussions:

0 0%
  • Release Dates, Game Mods, LBD, Level Caps, Blood Moon Evasion, Water and Boats

0 0%
  • quest marker, killable trader, book xp

0 0%
Page 1391 of 1498 FirstFirst ... 39189112911341138113891390139113921393140114411491 ... LastLast
Results 20,851 to 20,865 of 22469

Thread: Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

Started my perception build, got rekt twice already, wile e. coyote got me bleeding out a couple times now and no bandages yet. Improved RWG is dope, no more repeating POIS so far and bigger cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    You know what REALLY gives a sense of fear more than a downgraded block? A hole.
    I forgot to mention that having downgraded blocks also gives players a very clear reminder to repair the block before it goes poof...

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post
    I forgot to mention that having downgraded blocks also gives players a very clear reminder to repair the block before it goes poof...
    Some downgrades make sense. Reinforced to non reinforced. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    Started my perception build, got rekt twice already, wile e. coyote got me bleeding out a couple times now and no bandages yet. Improved RWG is dope, no more repeating POIS so far and bigger cities.
    Oooo, cant wait to see what improvements robert has cooked up.

Zombie Hunter
    So have coyotes replaced wolves early game? Just wondering.

And I am very intrigued by how you will defeat later gamestage hordes and take on POI's post day 30+ with a perception build. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it!

Could you not have made regular bandages with cotton when you had spawned in? :P

Zombie Hunter
    @madmole In A17.4, in 8k worlds, towns always spawn in the following locations. (Marked by the X's.) I can't remember if I've already asked you this (forgive me if I have, my memory is a little foggy today), but I'm just curious... Will town spawns follow a similar pattern-based system in A18, or will they be randomly placed through RWG maps?

this will be an interesting watch, happy about the rwg, I wanna see the perc build, see how the weapons progress and deal with hordes

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    Well it sounds like I could have it wrong at least in the case of steel. We'll see...I personally like the downgrading path instead of straight to air because it gives time to repair. Destroying instantly to air is a lot more difficult if you are trying to repair as you fight.
    I like this as well, I always wondered and imagined if it would be fun to see the zombies go through all the upgrades you put on the block even if it was upgraded all the way from wood frame.

Here's to hoping that Perception build gets some love. I have a feeling that will be my first build

Improved RWG is dope, no more repeating POIS so far and bigger cities.
    Very nice job, excited to see this.

MadMole, I would like to see you do an Intel build.

1. you professed you are not so good with traps, and it could help see how to improve it for others. but, more importantly

2. all other builds have weapons assigned except Intel. that is just from the glimpse of the trees you previously showed us

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbain5 View Post
    MadMole, I would like to see you do an Intel build.

1. you professed you are not so good with traps, and it could help see how to improve it for others. but, more importantly

2. all other builds have weapons assigned except Intel. that is just from the glimpse of the trees you previously showed us
    Stun batons and junk turrets are two weapons . The junk turret you can carry around and fire

Colony Founder
    Infection is reworked again. Here are the release notes:

+Changed: Brand new infection system. Infection is easier to contract when you have low health than high health. 1% is barely infected, at 100% infection you die. Stage 1 lasts one (real time) hour and up to 14% and has no side effects. Stage 2 lasts 3 hours (up to 57%) and is-25% stamina recovery. Stage 3 lasts 3 hours and is -35% stamina recovey and -1 to all attributes. You die if it reaches 100%. Getting may hit increases infection. Take antibiotics to cure infection, such as honey, herbal antibiotics or pharmacy grade antibiotics. Antibiotics lessen stamina recovery penalty by half while curing.
    But I thought that the timing would hold consistent with the title of the game?

Refugee
    Does A18 have a new rifle for perception players? We've got the Hunting Rifle and Marksman Rifle, but nothing for Tier 3.

Stage 1 is 1 hour. Stage 2 is 3 hours. Stage 3 is 3 hours. Thatís 7 hours or 7 in game days if youíre on default