0. You may not vote on this poll
  • [size="3"]Release Estimate: Sept/Oct

0 0%
  • 0 0%
  • -------------------------------------------------------

0 0%
  • Check the First Post for Updated News

0 0%
  • The following are off-topic for this thread but may be discussed in General Discussions:

0 0%
  • Release Dates, Game Mods, LBD, Level Caps, Blood Moon Evasion, Water and Boats

0 0%
  • quest marker, killable trader, book xp

0 0%
Page 1152 of 1498 FirstFirst ... 15265210521102114211501151115211531154116212021252 ... LastLast
Results 17,266 to 17,280 of 22469

Thread: Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

Zombie Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by meganoth View Post
    The cup looks slanted and puts some kind of fog on its surroundings. I think you have been conned
    That's the mist rolling in... The horde is coming...

In all seriousness though, my phone was at a slant, not the mug itself. And that "mist" is due to poor image quality. I really need to invest in a proper camera at some point...

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrton View Post
    Sorry if this sounds redundant or is out of line, but I think my question yesterday was ignored or was not seen by Madmole, I just wanted a promise from my favorite developer to promise the translation if or if 90% of the game (books, skills, things, menu, etc.) know why?
    I consider myself an ambassador of 7 days to die in my city, I recommended the game to more than 11 people, I bought 7 copies of 7 Days, of which I gave 6 and one left for me, in a Country where piracy reigns, unfortunately here it is like that, you find the game at 0.5 cents in the market but I prefer to support this company, I have people who consult me ​​about the game and news, I keep them aware of everything I read in the forum, That's why these people waited for the translation in the A17, but we don't have it, so they press me more for the A18 and I just want to give peace of mind to those who trusted me and PIMPS when buying the game, so I want to give you peace of mind Is translation into all languages ​​a promise?
    You missed it. He has said that the game will be fully translated into Spanish by a professional company. This will not happen for A18.0 however. He hasn’t and probably will not give you a date or an alpha number for when it will happen.

It is too much for you to expect them to translate the game right now when they certainly would have to make revisions down the line as development continues. When the text for books, journals, titles, descriptions, and dialogues are finalized, that would be the logical time to spend money translating it all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    You missed it. He has said that the game will be fully translated into Spanish by a professional company. This will not happen for A18.0 however. He hasn’t and probably will not give you a date or an alpha number for when it will happen.

It is too much for you to expect them to translate the game right now when they certainly would have to make revisions down the line as development continues. When the text for books, journals, titles, descriptions, and dialogues are finalized, that would be the logical time to spend money translating it all at once.

Then it will only be in the GOLD version?

Zombie Hunter
    Last edited by MechanicalLens; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:56 PM.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    You are missing some loot if you don't chop some doors down, there are little locked closets with good loot everywhere. I think they are fine, you can take a short cut if you want to try, but noone is forcing you to take the path.
    Speaking of which look up or you will miss loot. LUA Look Up Always.

Quote Originally Posted by unholyjoe View Post
    watching war ships when they fire the big guns.. i'd imagine the jeep would flip over a few times if it wasnt bolted down some how
    If you mount a 6" cannon on it, maybe.
    This was about a MMG, though, which a human can fire and remain standing.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Trankitas View Post

Where is it?
    Somewere around Scandinavia

https://www.google.com/search?q=loca...hrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=Scan...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    You are missing some loot if you don't chop some doors down, there are little locked closets with good loot everywhere. I think they are fine, you can take a short cut if you want to try, but noone is forcing you to take the path.
    Yes yes, I know there is some hidden loot here and there.. but nothing like a real fork of the path. Something that would make you say "should I go right or should I go left?".

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrton View Post
    Then it will only be in the GOLD version?
    For sure in the Gold version and perhaps sometime before that. Depends when they feel they've got most of their text locked in the way they want it.

Quote Originally Posted by sillls View Post
    Oh we are sooo messing with this Kraken Roland!
    Show me on the doll where you touched the Kraken...

Inventor
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayerGM View Post
    Yes yes, I know there is some hidden loot here and there.. but nothing like a real fork of the path. Something that would make you say "should I go right or should I go left?".
    Really? I find that all the time. Most buildings have more than one entrance into them. Some houses you can enter through the basement or front door. Some have obvious jumping paths up to the 2nd floor to bypass the front. Some have holes in the floor or ceiling so you can by pass the stairs. Etc. Plenty of choices on pathing are to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
    If you mount a 6" cannon on it, maybe.
    This was about a MMG, though, which a human can fire and remain standing.
    did you not grow up watching The Rat Patrol? I want to be able to mount the M60 on the 4x4 and have the 2nd person operate during Horde Night

TheRatPatrol.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kage848 View Post
    I'm super excited. Seems to me the best loot runs are when you find something cool. But you can only find so many cool things before you have all the things.

This time it sounds like, with the books, you have LOTS of things. So if we can get something cool more often and not run out of cool things to get it's going to be the best alpha ever.
    Yes I knew books were a good idea, but I never dreamed they would be this awesome, but we committed to making them awesome and I had code and art support so it really turned into a really nice system. I had originally wanted to do perk tree that had forks in them to get these little interesting perks, but that would have been a headache to change the GUI so I thought we can just do perk books you find, and it ended up being way cooler than buying from a menu.

It makes looting rewarding every session having so much stuff to find now, but its not OP, but just a nice find. The must have's are there in perks to buy, the nice to have's are in books/schematics. Its a perfect system now, the old way of finding a minibike book being the only way had the flaw of blocking major content from players. Now its a win/win.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    For sure in the Gold version and perhaps sometime before that. Depends when they feel they've got most of their text locked in the way they want it.
    Thank Roland, I will try to calm the crowd with this, we will see what happens, but we beg the translation of at least the books, thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kage848 View Post
    I was worried you guys would do what Notch did after minecraft. Instead of making a sequal he make some card game. He then sold mojang to Microsoft, yuk.

Reading what your saying here brings so much joy to my heart you have no idea.

When its time for 7dtd 2 make sure to hit me up. I want in asap. This game is simply the best survival game out there, at least for my tastes. I STILL cant find another game like it.

At least until 7 days to die 2

- - - Updated - - -

As a Jersey boy I approve of this idea
    Yes I think that is why we've done well, there is nothing like it, we've carved our own space in the market like Bethesda has, which was always my goal to "be a mini bethesda" and make open world RPG's that are good for 100's to 1000's of hours of play.