0. You may not vote on this poll
  • [size="3"]Release Estimate: Sept/Oct

0 0%
  • 0 0%
  • -------------------------------------------------------

0 0%
  • Check the First Post for Updated News

0 0%
  • The following are off-topic for this thread but may be discussed in General Discussions:

0 0%
  • Release Dates, Game Mods, LBD, Level Caps, Blood Moon Evasion, Water and Boats

0 0%
  • quest marker, killable trader, book xp

0 0%
Page 1371 of 1498 FirstFirst ... 37187112711321136113691370137113721373138114211471 ... LastLast
Results 20,551 to 20,565 of 22470

Thread: Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarlingCows View Post
    What is this hate for school? School is so important for education. It separates us from becoming a second or third rate country.

How is this becoming political in a games forum?
    Ive read the posts.... didn't seem political-- they were just pointing out that a degree(especially these days) does not mean you will get a good job out of it… a 2 year technical degree seems to pay off more than others,,,,
    and my 2 cents.... Universities have gone off the deep end... More interested in raising tuition fees and adding a bunch of social justice courses that do not promote free thought.

Quote Originally Posted by THARN View Post
    Ive read the posts.... didn't seem political-- they were just pointing out that a degree(especially these days) does not mean you will get a good job out of it… a 2 year technical degree seems to pay off more than others,,,,
    and my 2 cents.... Universities have gone off the deep end... More interested in raising tuition fees and adding a bunch of social justice courses that do not promote free thought.
    It's not just the universities' fault, it's a natural consequence of improved quality of life. More and more people have access to higher education and are obtaining it more often, which is flooding the market with skilled labor. In the past a bachelors was of high value, now it's more or less standard.

Captain Obvious
    MM where is our weekly fix of horde night video? We are with withdrawal symptoms here already.

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Do people periodically forget the dev tracker?

Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    I mean it's kind of obscure, so yes.

Quote Originally Posted by THARN View Post
    Indeed. My daughter just started her last year of college, gets almost all A's and considers half the courses, teachers and students to be horrible. The other half is meh.

Hunter
    Will bigger forges ever be a thing in 7 days to die. Iíve noticed immediately in all madmole horde night videos that he has to craft a bunch of ammo and I just would hope the benches would scale to the need they have to make

Reconstructionist 4sheetzngeegles's Avatar
    "Snip"

Unfortunately pc's are not progressing at a rate to smash these problems in a timely fashion so design constraints are a thing yet.[/QUOTE]

They reached the last order of magnitude for etching circuits, long ago, the only particles smaller to potentially
    etch the circuits are the xrays which cant be directionaly controlled, and pierce the circuit boards.

Then there is the theoretical.
    They are stuck until they can learn to control the Quark, which aint happening in this lifetime.

So they cheesed it, and sandwiched wafer on wafer.

Shew, way to stay calm under pressure on that horde night. I'm interested to know: are there any changes you plan to make after that experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    How about the lurking suggestion.....?
    What? I'm still here... ; - )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0RhxOlW8V0

It seems like the zombies are doing a little more flanking and running up from behind when out in the open... or am I imagining this?

Zombie Hunter
    At 4:02 in the latest horde night video, the 3 icons in the forge... I see an anvil, crucible, and... a bellows? Is that a bellows? Where does the Tool and Die set go now then? I'm so confused...

Meh.

Silicon-germanium or Gallium Nitride will probably push the power of CPU's for a while. Currently, Light is BS, Quantum is chugging along but so far, is not good for typical computing.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    Wonít help. Theyíre complaining that Madmole is talking about non-A18 stuff. The dev tracker wonít help them avoid the MMA, school, body building, etc topics they donít care about.

They are all about sticking to business. They donít want the personal or the fun or the socializing and they canít understand why it is allowed to talk about Hellcats and nutrition but not about LBD and avoiding blood moons.

Dev tracker wonít fix any of that.

Used to use my whole base at horde nights before, where I was scared as ♥♥♥♥ not to lose my chest full of callipers, or engines, or any valuables. Back then a separate horde base is out of my plans and I love how you did similar thing here.
    You did great @madmole, another good one.