0. You may not vote on this poll
  • [size="3"]Release Estimate: Sept/Oct

0 0%
  • 0 0%
  • -------------------------------------------------------

0 0%
  • Check the First Post for Updated News

0 0%
  • The following are off-topic for this thread but may be discussed in General Discussions:

0 0%
  • Release Dates, Game Mods, LBD, Level Caps, Blood Moon Evasion, Water and Boats

0 0%
  • quest marker, killable trader, book xp

0 0%
Page 1239 of 1558 FirstFirst ... 23973911391189122912371238123912401241124912891339 ... LastLast
Results 18,571 to 18,585 of 23357

Thread: Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by MechanicalLens View Post
    !Possible spoiler alert!

There must be some sort of issue because you can't get good meat from a zombie. Mutated does not mean zombofied.

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by sillls View Post
    !Possible spoiler alert!

There must be some sort of issue because you can't get good meat from a zombie. Mutated does not mean zombofied.
    Exactly. Grace seems to be just some giant mutated pig.

Quote Originally Posted by DarlingCows View Post
    I’ll believe it when I see it but I don’t remember it the last time I went through that poi
    apparently you did not go down the tunnel and look around.. tisk tisk tisk she is down there waiting for people to pet her.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by unholyjoe View Post
    apparently you did not go down the tunnel and look around.. tisk tisk tisk she is down there waiting for people to pet her.
    After you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by sillls View Post
    After you sir!
    well... the first time we met i dropped in on her un-announced... she was so glad to see me, we even danced for a while.

Last edited by unholyjoe; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:59 AM.

Amazing Grace, How sweet the pig
    That killed a wretch like me
    I once was there, but now respawned
    T'was flush but now empty.

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear
    And Grace, my fears increased
    How crazy did that Grace appear
    The hour I was deceased.

Through many dangers, toils and snares
    We have already come.
    T'was Grace that brought us these and more
    And Grace will gore us some,
    And Grace will gore us some

Refugee
    I want to keep grace in a large cage in our base and feed it zombie parts. But the code is not with us.

Reconstructionist
    Well, uh... I'm doing a night only challenge in 7D2D right now (120 minute days, 12 hour day/night cycle; I'm only allowed to venture out at night)... This is where I spawned. I haven't even moved the camera yet. O_O

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    Amazing Grace, How sweet the pig
    That killed a wretch like me
    I once was there, but now respawned
    T'was flush but now empty.

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear
    And Grace, my fears increased
    How crazy did that Grace appear
    The hour I was deceased.

Through many dangers, toils and snares
    We have already come.
    T'was Grace that brought us these and more
    And Grace will gore us some,
    And Grace will gore us some
    Don't mind the guy in the BAR yall. He just had a little too much to drink and thinks he can sing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unholyjoe View Post
    well... the first time we met i dropped in on her un-announced... she was so glad to see me, we even danced for a while.

Hey! wear did that little one come from? JOE!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MechanicalLens View Post
    Well, uh... I'm doing a night only challenge in 7D2D right now (120 minute days, 12 hour day/night cycle; I'm only allowed to venture out at night)... This is where I spawned. I haven't even moved the camera yet. O_O

Ironic isn't it. The one time the game cuts you a break and you can't even use the trader. lol
    Last edited by sillls; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:54 AM.

Nomad
    Quote Originally Posted by Barra View Post
    at least in europe, nudity is not a problem at all, if the game is for adult gamers
    but with violence its the opposite, atleast in germany (one of the top tier gaming markets)we have the "FSK" they will check if the content is appropiate and if the game could be sold as normal or if its an index game
    But Im no lawyer or something, idK

As far as I had heard its in the US the opposite way, nudity is an issue but violence not...so much
    Sadly...

We are pretty backwards on some things over here. I do not think that Dying Light had any problems with this though and they have a pretty damn jarring baby zed in that game. Did a real good job implementing it IMHO as it really added to the atmosphere in general.

Here the strippers will force some sort of rating on it. And it will sell better cause most of us gamers are old farts now anyway :P

Scavenger
    IMO players are only wanting child size Zombies/mutants to re-raise the 1 block access debate.

7D2D isn't just Zombies it is infected and mutated as well, hence the large variety of types (possibly more variety of model at a latter stage).

As yet with a story/plot much is left to imagination although there are numerous hits of back history through out the game, TFP have stated numerous times there will be more history/story line as the game develops but as an open sandbox game there will never be a defined path or end story as such.

Personally looking forward to A18 building on top of the strong foundation of A17.4 and to the enhancements and refining that appears plan for A19 & A20.

Quote Originally Posted by alchemi2 View Post
    IMO players are only wanting child size Zombies/mutants to re-raise the 1 block access debate.
    Best conspiracy theory ever.

+1

-Morloc

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Orclover View Post
    I want to keep grace in a large cage in our base and feed it zombie parts. But the code is not with us.
    So ... you want to place Grace in a cage at a place in your base, which zombies are about to raze in a certain phase. Which thing does this remind me of?

Oh yeah ...^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS75NtlH3gI

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by FA_Q2 View Post
    I do not think that Dying Light had any problems with this though and they have a pretty damn jarring baby zed in that game.
    Dying light is not allowed to be advertised in German shops and can only be sold to persons over the age of 18. It was even temporarily on the index.

https://n4g.com/news/1670118/dying-l...ned-in-germany

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    They donít have screamers because they need something to bring more zombies to your vicinity and they just canít think of a way to do it without a special zombie. They have screamers because they like special zombies and the idea of a screamer is cool and they purposely want that kind of a zombie in the game by design.

Look, I get that there are some of you who abhor anything other than plain normal zombies but you better get used to the idea that youíll need to mod your game for that because the developers love special zombies and boss zombies and intend to keep them in the game. In fact Iíve seen discussion about at least three additional special/boss types that arenít in the game yet.

You are barking up the wrong game if you are looking for non-specials. This one has little girls who scream, cops and vultures who vomit acid, spider zombies who leap super far, Ferals that run during the day, all zombies that can pound through concrete, demolishers that explode, a giant mutant pig, ___________, ____________, and _______________.

Now we just need a mutant partridge in a burnt pear tree and weíll be complete.

In any case, if you hate special zombies mod them out because they are here to stay.
    Ziplines, Behemoths and Airport Pois