0. You may not vote on this poll
  • [size="3"]Release Estimate: Sept/Oct

0 0%
  • 0 0%
  • -------------------------------------------------------

0 0%
  • Check the First Post for Updated News

0 0%
  • The following are off-topic for this thread but may be discussed in General Discussions:

0 0%
  • Release Dates, Game Mods, LBD, Level Caps, Blood Moon Evasion, Water and Boats

0 0%
  • quest marker, killable trader, book xp

0 0%
Page 1313 of 1498 FirstFirst ... 31381312131263130313111312131313141315132313631413 ... LastLast
Results 19,681 to 19,695 of 22469

Thread: Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    It's no good. faatal came on and clarified that the demolisher crushes all those kinds of blocks. Also wrenching landmines was just a silly troll.

However... you can use a wrench to deactivate the flashing detonator on the Demolisher's side if you have good timing. Be sure to try it.
    You know this would actually be a pretty cool easter egg of sorts, maybe have it connected to a perk for the int guy.

Rank 5 description of something: "All those days sitting over books and tinkering with machinery has got you yearning for risky behavior. Like, really risky behavior. Wrenches can now disable... 'live' explosives"

Zombie Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    Neither of those would be fair to new players, and from some guys who don't play 5+ hours a day on the team they say the dogs are already nasty enough, but everyone is open to feral radiated versions that are not spawning on day 1.
    Fair point, fair point. And feral radiated versions sound interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by CannedSmeef View Post
    You know this would actually be a pretty cool easter egg of sorts, maybe have it connected to a perk for the int guy.

Rank 5 description of something: "All those days sitting over books and tinkering with machinery has got you yearning for risky behavior. Like, really risky behavior. Wrenches can now disable... 'live' explosives"
    Perception governs harvesting and explosives, if anyone can do it this guy could. Harvest 5 grenades from him

Colony Founder
    Lol just like the military except its inverted, the dumber the question the higher the rank lol. Well maybe its just like the military.
    Oh. Careful now. You don't know how many people here are from the military.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    It's no good. faatal came on and clarified that the demolisher crushes all those kinds of blocks. Also wrenching landmines was just a silly troll.

However... you can use a wrench to deactivate the flashing detonator on the Demolisher's side if you have good timing. Be sure to try it.
    BARRED!

Quote Originally Posted by sillls View Post
    I can attest to the truth of MM statement

Refugee

Perception governs harvesting and explosives, if anyone can do it this guy could. Harvest 5 grenades from him

I can promise you that if you make it possible for a max skill player to be able to disarm the explosives on a giant hulking mutant Detonator super zombie then players like me will take it upon themselves to risk themselves and their friends (and their base) to rush out and try to disarm the beeping flashing bombs strapped to these guys....
    Every.
    Single.
    Horde Night.
    It will become a tradition, I guarantee it. Can't have a good horde night without trying to snag some free explosives off the angry exploding super zombie and run back into the safety of the base for the touchdown.

After a month or two when a new version comes out is when stupid risky behavior starts to keep us going. This sounds perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post
    I also heard from someone that wrenching landmines right when the demolisher gets close is also an effective base defense. 😎
    Michael Bay approves

Quote Originally Posted by sillls View Post

- - - Updated - - -

BARRED!
    I served for 6 years, You wouldn't believe the mass quantities of low intelligence people that were higher ranked than me. Seniority is a thing.

Well, coffee is down, so its on like Donkey Kong!

Well, coffee is down, so its on like Donkey Kong!
    Good luck looking forward to watching it.

I served for 6 years, You wouldn't believe the mass quantities of low intelligence people that were higher ranked than me. Seniority is a thing.
    same here.. 6 yrs and i was e-4 i had more issues with 2lt officers than any.

Quote Originally Posted by CannedSmeef View Post

You’ll never know whether such an Easter egg exists unless you try it.

Tracker
    Neither of those would be fair to new players, and from some guys who don't play 5+ hours a day on the team they say the dogs are already nasty enough, but everyone is open to feral radiated versions that are not spawning on day 1.
    yeah feral and radiated versions would be better maybe a higher chance of infection through the tiers of dogs and zombie versions of animals?

he gonna die!!!!

Tell me at what point do zombies get a ragdoll when falling from a height?

Does this happen during free flight for some time, or at the moment of contact with the surface?

If at the moment of contact with the surface, then it will look as if the zombie falls standing ...

When falling from a great height, a zombie could somersault while flying.

The same could be done for the player if he is in a state of free fall for more than 2 seconds. What do you think?

By the way, I noticed that in 17 Alpha, when a player falls from a great height in the state of a ragdoll, the player does not receive damage. Has it changed in Alpha 18?
    Last edited by Orsey; 1 Week Ago at 01:44 AM.