View Poll Results: Viewing Images

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • How to gain permission to view images

    0 0%
  • 1) Click on Settings at the top of this screen

    0 0%
  • 2) Look down the left side of the screen and find My Settings

    0 0%
  • 3) Click on Steam Account Link in the My Settings menu

    0 0%
  • 4) Follow the directions to link your forum account to your Steam account

    0 0%
  • 5) Look at images triumphantly

    0 0%
Page 818 of 2989 FirstFirst ... 31871876880881681781881982082886891813181818 ... LastLast
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 44828

Thread: Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

  1. #12256
    Super Moderator Roland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    On a Zipline
    Posts
    13,054
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by saintones View Post
    I don't want to brag due to my advanced age, but I figured out the bar and now the release!!...(Stares intently at Roland) You add up all the kills of every zombie in every Alpha ever played (Roland keep these individual stats). Then you subtract the gravitational pull of the North Atlantic Ocean during a full moon, then you just add 1.71326 per grass blade in the game, that will convert into minutes per game cycle. Simple really. Took me awhile to count the grass without the Gyro, or I would have posted sooner...Have a good weekend. I think MM is going to give out Roland's cell if your confused by the equation...
    Did you take into account the Leap Year of 2016? I thought not...

  2. #12257
    Super Moderator Roland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    On a Zipline
    Posts
    13,054
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
    Seasons and passes? You mean sports, right?
    What are sports?

    Oh, you mean like Rocket League or Pokemon Stadium?

  3. #12258
    Ranger
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    1
    err... well, ya know...

    D.L.C. -could- simply mean Downright Latest Content.

    So when Gazz gives the green light to release the DLC, well, we'll get the DLC.

  4. #12259
    Tracker spud42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Brisbane , Australia
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by emarat View Post
    Madmole actually talked about it in one of the first A17 videos.

    https://youtu.be/wBau-ZkbYW4?t=8m52s

    Here is the video.
    well in my defence that was over 4 months ago and no other reference to it has been mentioned. and Joel said it in passing as he entered the house.

  5. #12260
    Colony Founder
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,030
    Rep Power
    1
    https://youtu.be/wBau-ZkbYW4?t=8m52s

    Ok, I got to ask. Will these hazards also hurt zombies?

  6. #12261
    Colony Founder
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,030
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by saintones View Post
    I don't want to brag due to my advanced age, but I figured out the bar and now the release!!...(Stares intently at Roland) You add up all the kills of every zombie in every Alpha ever played (Roland keep these individual stats). Then you subtract the gravitational pull of the North Atlantic Ocean during a full moon, then you just add 1.71326 per grass blade in the game, that will convert into minutes per game cycle. Simple really. Took me awhile to count the grass without the Gyro, or I would have posted sooner...Have a good weekend. I think MM is going to give out Roland's cell if your confused by the equation...
    You did not say which map you were using. The main one of all of the RG maps.

    Also you forgot to take the number and multiply it by pi.
    Then add in E=MC squared. I don't know what that has to do with it but it always looks cool when you add it in!
    Finally do that while standing on your head singing sea shanty's. Then you have it!

    Well... either that or you will get a really bad headache!

  7. #12262
    Hood Ornament Gamida's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Rock
    Posts
    3,843
    Rep Power
    1
    Have you all forgotten the number 42 already?

  8. #12263
    Tracker spud42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Brisbane , Australia
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    1
    how could i? have you seen my forum name...lol DA rest his soul was brilliant!

  9. #12264
    Inventor xercesblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Hiding in your beard
    Posts
    838
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    ...We are currently in alpha and as such...there are now two DLC's on the way that will cost money ...."Season Pass"...

    SMH
    This just in, according to Roland you can get the DLC that's on the way by purchasing the season pass. Don't worry about the rest of the text I omitted that was just filler. RABBLE!

  10. #12265
    Reconstructionist icehot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    1
    If they do a season pass I'd get one for sure.

  11. #12266
    Colony Founder SnowDog1942's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,118
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by icehot View Post
    If they do a season pass I'd get one for sure.
    Id buy the season pass if it contains emotionally stirring content such as

    -Wainscotting Blocks
    -New Main Menu
    -Additional Deer Skins
    -Climbable Trellaces
    -Sticky arrows that u cant pick up
    -Shoehorned "dungeon" POI's with expected paths which defeat the purpose of open worlds

    and etc, you know, awesome stuff like those
    Last edited by SnowDog1942; 03-09-2018 at 02:52 PM.

  12. #12267
    Colony Founder Lonestarcanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Power
    1
    season pass? like the movie places? will there be popcorn?

  13. #12268
    Colony Founder
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,030
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestarcanuck View Post
    season pass? like the movie places? will there be popcorn?
    Sir, there is always time for popcorn.

  14. #12269
    Super Moderator Roland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    On a Zipline
    Posts
    13,054
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowDog1942 View Post
    -Shoehorned "dungeon" POI's with expected paths which defeat the purpose of open worlds
    Seeing as how any of the dungeon pathways can be bypassed in a number of creative ways and also given that there is freedom to enter any POI at any player created entry point I’m going to have to call you out on this ridiculous statement.

    I don’t think “shoehorned” means what you think it means....

  15. #12270
    Colony Founder SnowDog1942's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,118
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    Seeing as how any of the dungeon pathways can be bypassed in a number of creative ways and also given that there is freedom to enter any POI at any player created entry point I’m going to have to call you out on this ridiculous statement.

    I don’t think “shoehorned” means what you think it means....
    Shoehorned: Forced into an unnatural space.

    Open world games = no set path

    Dungeon Style POI's have "expected paths"

    Im not claiming we will be forced to use the nice little tunnel sitting there waiting for us to enter with the pipe gas trap .I just think the concept is stupid for an open world game to have intended paths anywhere. These are gonna get old quick.

    Edit, I can see the allure for a person who plays thru Navegane once and never plays again, but i think people who play alot are gonna find these POIs pretty boring/annoying after seeing them once
    Last edited by SnowDog1942; 03-09-2018 at 04:18 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •