• 2) Look down the left side of the screen and find My Settings

0 0%
  • 3) Click on Steam Account Link in the My Settings menu

0 0%
  • 4) Follow the directions to link your forum account to your Steam account

0 0%
  • 5) Look at images triumphantly

0 0%
Page 836 of 2988 FirstFirst ... 33673678682683483583683783884688693613361836 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 44813

Thread: Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
    To turn it off you have multiple options like 9mm, 7.62mm, clubs... =)
    Hmm, seems that Trolland is hijacking other Pimps accounts to post.

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by art1336 View Post
    Hmm, seems that Trolland is hijacking other Pimps accounts to post.
    Gazz is the Original Troll. Make no mistake. =)

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by NukemDed View Post
    how about being super active in the game and reading the forums regularly but not participating often? is that another minority?
    If so I think I may be elected prime minister of the forum stalking clan.

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    The Gup replied to lil' ole' me. I think it may be the third or fourth time that's happened. I now feel accomplished enough to let the zeds take me.

The Gup replied to lil' ole' me. I think it may be the third or fourth time that's happened. I now feel accomplished enough to let the zeds take me.
    Lol. Silly art. I like you, you can have my sister.

Refugee
    Can someone start a good argument please? How will I get through the rest of my day without a few wall of text rants to peruse?

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Can someone start a good argument please? How will I get through the rest of my day without a few wall of text rants to peruse?
    pvp is clearly the most important part of the game bring back 5000m sound radii open traders 24/7 take out all of the game options we have now and add this giant list of options i want in my own server, everyone else can just make a mod for whatever they want but i want my settings to be vanilla

take out the starting land claim block in multiplayer, turn up the rain chance to at least 90% of the time, and make it so the weather survival is so extreme that no set of clothes lands you in the comfort zone, but we constantly have to switch back and forth to keep ourselves in the comfort zone more often than not (since putting a coat on will, of course, now accelerate my body temperature from 0 to 100 in 3 seconds flat)

bring gun molds back, and take all vehicles out of the game. put worldgen back to a11 worldgen because it was the best, bring back caves and bears in caves, take out mocap because it's too hard for me to hit anything with the zombies meandering around, thank you
    Last edited by eidobunny; 03-13-2018 at 04:24 PM.

Don't worry, the aura will soon wear off and then it's all arguments about leveled loot, underground threats and swank moustaches. Im lying. I made that last one up. There is no moustache swankier.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eidobunny View Post
    pvp is clearly the most important part of the game bring back 5000m sound radii open traders 24/7 take out all of the game options we have now and add this giant list of options i want in my own server, everyone else can just make a mod for whatever they want but i want my settings to be vanilla

take out the starting land claim block in multiplayer, turn up the rain chance to at least 90% of the time, and make it so the weather survival is so extreme that no set of clothes lands you in the comfort zone, but we constantly have to switch back and forth to keep ourselves in the comfort zone more often than not (since putting a coat on will, of course, now accelerate my body temperature from 0 to 100 in 3 seconds flat)

bring gun molds back, and take all vehicles out of the game. put worldgen back to a11 worldgen because it was the best, bring back caves and bears in caves, take out mocap because it's too hard for me to hit anything with the zombies meandering around, thank you

I have been reading this thread since the beginning and often felt like posting something, but never have for fear of saying something silly and being mocked for all eternity. But now I got my big boy pants on, I believe Guppy calls them diapers, and I am ready join in on the insanity that is the A17 Dev Diary.

From my studies, it appears my first post must be to either whine/complain about how the changes in A17 are not living up to my expectations and that the devs are wasting all their time because I am butt hurt or to ask if there is an update on the release date. Since SnowDog cleary has that first part covered, I will go with the latter.

So...Any updates on a release date for A17?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowDog1942 View Post
    Id rather them take longer on A17 and add compelling content/features like bandits, revamped AI, & underground Zeds/threats

All this time for even the best announced features...like gun mods and more vehicles is meh
    I'd rather have a robust buff system that gives us many features and freedoms like being able to mod guns, and having the vehicle physics overhauled so we can have more vehicles.

At least they didn't spend this time putting in a couple of NPCs that can shoot at you or dirt zombies....meh.

Your idea of compelling content is different than others. I see the AI fixes and one new digging zombie a tiny improvement compared to what they are actually doing with the buff system, physics, xml ID, Quest system, dungeon pois, and the mocap.

Quote Originally Posted by qprophet View Post
    I have been reading this thread since the beginning and often felt like posting something, but never have for fear of saying something silly and being mocked for all eternity. But now I got my big boy pants on, I believe Guppy calls them diapers, and I am ready join in on the insanity that is the A17 Dev Diary.

From my studies, it appears my first post must be to either whine/complain about how the changes in A17 are not living up to my expectations and that the devs are wasting all their time because I am butt hurt or to ask if there is an update on the release date. Since SnowDog cleary has that first part covered, I will go with the latter.

Sorry art. This guy has you beat on Nonparticipant Forum Stalker Prime Minister.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Terminator 2 is the greatest Sci-Fi movie of all time.

Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Terminator 2 is the greatest Sci-Fi movie of all time.
    it is true, what we rant about it ? Rant will be JL movie is best super hero movie :P

Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    That's why we nicknamed him Miss Steak. Some days he's well done, some days he's raw, but most days he's gender confused.

Maybe not that last part, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by qprophet View Post

Either "when it's ready" or "the devs have abanonded the game". Choose. Your. Side.