View Poll Results: Viewing Images

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • How to gain permission to view images

    0 0%
  • 1) Click on Settings at the top of this screen

    0 0%
  • 2) Look down the left side of the screen and find My Settings

    0 0%
  • 3) Click on Steam Account Link in the My Settings menu

    0 0%
  • 4) Follow the directions to link your forum account to your Steam account

    0 0%
  • 5) Look at images triumphantly

    0 0%
Page 811 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 31171176180180981081181281382186191113111811 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 45354

Thread: Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

  1. #12151
    Colony Founder
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,030
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    Only the shadow knows.
    The shadow. The radio show?
    Wow. How old are you?

  2. #12152
    Zombie Hunter Odetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Wonka Factory
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Maharin View Post
    Make every zombie as a rectangle with one scaled texture to cover all 6 sides. Then you could have 1000's of zombies on the screen at once.
    Yes, zombies that used to work in a bread factory would work. Better yet make them invisible so we can have millions in a horde.

  3. #12153
    Hunter Flat0ut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Maharin View Post
    Make every zombie as a rectangle with one scaled texture to cover all 6 sides. Then you could have 1000's of zombies on the screen at once.
    Yep, that's good idea.. But not for 1000 zombies but just to distand zombies which are coming from far distance as wandering horde.

  4. #12154
    Chronic Cougher Ouch Quit It's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,667
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnomaana View Post
    Then don't read it.

    - - - Updated - - -



    We? You work for TFP?
    We...yes as in all of us who own the game.
    Please ...enlighten me on how this should of been worded to make you feel better. I can send you copies of my posts to be proofed before I post.
    Last edited by Ouch Quit It; 03-07-2018 at 03:23 PM.

  5. #12155
    Colony Founder Maharin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    3,725
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Maharin View Post
    Make every zombie as a rectangle with one scaled texture to cover all 6 sides. Then you could have 1000's of zombies on the screen at once.
    If you're taking me serious... pro tip: don't.


  6. #12156
    Hunter
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by themirror View Post
    According to previous talks (I've created a topic few months ago discussing it) it can be implemented on future, probably not in A17 because the TFP deadlines are closed and they does not have talked about it. BUT probably it will be easy to mod with the new modding system.
    Thanks for the Informations.

    Modding is not an option. We host a MP Server that will stay Vanilla to approach the most Players ( not my call, but whatever^^)

    So im thankful for every feature that TFP can implement.

    Doesnt need to be A17, but i think a lot of current Features could use some fleshing-out beforre going Gold

    Not really critizising, just a greedy fella that never can get enough of this allready awesome game ( 2200hours and its getting more )^^

  7. #12157
    Inventor Menace312's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassilon View Post
    Thanks for the Informations.

    Modding is not an option. We host a MP Server that will stay Vanilla to approach the most Players ( not my call, but whatever^^)

    So im thankful for every feature that TFP can implement.

    Doesnt need to be A17, but i think a lot of current Features could use some fleshing-out beforre going Gold

    Not really critizising, just a greedy fella that never can get enough of this allready awesome game ( 2200hours and its getting more )^^
    Having a feature to "set" in the options menu of the game, does not guaranty that the server will stay in the vanilla category.

    Try setting the daylenght to anything other than 60minutes for example...

  8. #12158
    Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Enemy for life
    Posts
    19,191
    Rep Power
    1
    Does all this "modding is not an option" bs nonsense go away when the server listing combines vanilla and modded on one list?

  9. #12159
    Reconstructionist NeferPitou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    506
    Rep Power
    0
    can you ronald please make a persantage how much lefy to release the kraken i can t keep up the the health bar xD
    thanks for the great work hype is killing me xDDD

  10. #12160
    Colony Founder beerfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Secret place on Earth
    Posts
    1,197
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by NeferPitou View Post
    can you ronald please make a persantage how much lefy to release the kraken i can t keep up the the health bar xD
    thanks for the great work hype is killing me xDDD
    We have to burn in hell for asking so many release date questions. Now you want a % ? Hell no.

  11. #12161
    Reconstructionist NeferPitou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    506
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by beerfly View Post
    We have to burn in hell for asking so many release date questions. Now you want a % ? Hell no.
    haha
    i am like taking a screen shot everyday to comapre the progress ohhhh i am daying xD

  12. #12162
    Colony Founder Maharin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    3,725
    Rep Power
    1
    Hello, I represent the Vanilla Coalition and we'd like to remind people that vanilla is a flavor, too.

  13. #12163
    Fun Pimps Staff Gazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    In your brains. Thinking your thoughts.
    Posts
    8,260
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    Does all this "modding is not an option" bs nonsense go away when the server listing combines vanilla and modded on one list?
    Never completely. Some players have this unwavering faith that The Developer always knows better than themselves what they want.

    Modders can not possibly know anything about game design or balancing.


    Quote Originally Posted by NeferPitou View Post
    haha
    i am like taking a screen shot everyday to comapre the progress ohhhh i am daying xD
    I have no idea how Roland is measuring progress. I'm leaning towards "WAG".
    Last edited by Gazz; 03-07-2018 at 05:25 PM.

  14. #12164
    Colony Founder Maharin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    3,725
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
    I have no idea how Roland is measuring progress. I'm leaning towards "WAG".
    I assume "Wild Ass Guess". But you might actually mean "Weaponize A Guppy". Or maybe "Wild Agoraphobic Grandma".

  15. #12165
    Colony Founder SnowDog1942's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,141
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    Only the shadow knows.
    Worship his Shadow

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •