• Stream Event -> A17-E Released

0 0%
  • -------------------------------------------------------

0 0%
  • FIRST POST UPDATED: Sept 15

0 0%
  • SECOND POST UPDATED: Sept 15

0 0%
  • News for console versions is only announced by Clare in the console news forum.

0 0%
Page 813 of 2232 FirstFirst ... 31371376380381181281381481582386391313131813 ... LastLast
Results 12,181 to 12,195 of 33469

Thread: Developer Diary: Alpha 17

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    Also...the trader had boobs. I ONLY noticed because I couldn’t see her eyes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    That was Trader Joel...this is awkward...
    I think that the real problem is that The trader's head was down. That may have screwed up the NPC's posture.

Yes, both will be moddable through their xmls.
    Nice! GJ
    Even if it's not fully set on how you want it, It's nice to get a glimpse of where it's going.
    Cool stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    Also...the trader had boobs. I ONLY noticed because I couldn’t see her eyes...
    Haha, here's a nice pair of boobies for you Roland

Spoiler: 

Thanks for the update

Tracker
    I like that the dialog options are simple and basic, honestly aside from adding more options I dont think the look of it will have to change at all, I can't wait to become a quest hunter, would make things interesting, one question @Prime, will there be only skill points as rewards or will there also be random loot with random quality as per what the quests give or items given? Such as Clear Police Station of Sleepers - Reward Pistol, finish in 30 min receive ammo of random amount?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixshade35 View Post
    I like that the dialog options are simple and basic, honestly aside from adding more options I dont think the look of it will have to change at all, I can't wait to become a quest hunter, would make things interesting, one question @Prime, will there be only skill points as rewards or will there also be random loot with random quality as per what the quests give or items given? Such as Clear Police Station of Sleepers - Reward Pistol, finish in 30 min receive ammo of random amount?
    When a quest from a trader is completed, you will be receiving items and probably duke coins. We are still finalizing these details though so can't really tell you any more than that.

Tracker
    When a quest from a trader is completed, you will be receiving items and probably duke coins. We are still finalizing these details though so can't really tell you any more than that.
    Fair Enough, I was curious and its good to hear that you guys did think of it, will we still find the scraps of quests to maybe have to turn into the traders? As an example if we find a random quest around while looting or killing zombies could they be taken to traders around the map to unlock those quests to randomly generate with those traders? I think it would be an interesting incentive to find quests for the traders.

Fair Enough, I was curious and its good to hear that you guys did think of it, will we still find the scraps of quests to maybe have to turn into the traders? As an example if we find a random quest around while looting or killing zombies could they be taken to traders around the map to unlock those quests to randomly generate with those traders? I think it would be an interesting incentive to find quests for the traders.
    The challenges will still be activated from the challenge notes. They have been reworked though and will also be turned into the traders for rewards.
    Last edited by Prime; 03-06-2018 at 03:32 AM.

Tracker
    The challenges will still be activated from the challenge notes. They have been reworked though and will also be turned into the traders for rewards.
    Awesome and Great to hear, I cannot wait to do this, its going to be epic, I also cant wait to see if the game runs better on my pc with the code being reworked

So... could you folks add a meta t-shirt with the logo like the one at the top of the forums?

Actually... it would be really freaking cool to have VERY rare drops that have the dev's faces on the t-shirts (ok, make Madmole's a tank top ). Make them collectible with an achievement for finding them all?

Quote Originally Posted by Maharin View Post
    So... could you folks add a meta t-shirt with the logo like the one at the top of the forums?..
    Spoiler: 

Actually... it would be really freaking cool to have VERY rare drops that have the dev's faces on the t-shirts (ok, make Madmole's a tank top ). Make them collectible with an achievement for finding them all?
    I like this. Or a quest to find them all. I would definitely buy a 7DTD logo shirt in RL.
    Last edited by Bubo; 03-06-2018 at 10:23 PM.

LOL...watched it on my phone and couldn't tell there was even a beard....Oh well.
    Last edited by Roland; 03-06-2018 at 05:05 AM.

Or was it subconscious fantasy creeping into your waking world...hmmm

Hey! The bar looks like its a quarter completed. Only 75% left!

So that means all that's left is the great refurbishing of Al's Marina and Burrito Bar!
    -Starting at the top, a 100 meters in the air, where scores of airships and gyro copters can land. Valet Parking perk included!
    -Traveling down where thousands of rooms and suites for those with the dukes.
    -An all inclusive bar and gym where you can modify your guns all day!
    -But the main attraction is... well, best if you find that out yourselves!

Tracker
    @Aldranon - I am liking that the bar is moving at a steady pace, it would be interesting to have experimental drop around my kids birthday, they like watching me play, and that sounds like it could be a fun POI idea that could spawn near the water complete with a dock and everything, they could add in a rare loot item of fish to cook up as a pretense to fishing lol

@Aldranon - I am liking that the bar is moving at a steady pace, it would be interesting to have experimental drop around my kids birthday, they like watching me play, and that sounds like it could be a fun POI idea that could spawn near the water complete with a dock and everything, they could add in a rare loot item of fish to cook up as a pretense to fishing lol
    I always feel bad for kids whose birthdays coincide with big holidays like Halloween or Christmas....