Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Newly Updated

0 0%
  • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole

0 0%
  • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

0 0%
Page 3358 of 3417 FirstFirst ... 235828583258330833483356335733583359336033683408 ... LastLast
Results 50,356 to 50,370 of 51254

Thread: Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Survivor
    that setting comes in my mind too, but somehow i imagine its a "not real rdm". cause 20 days to bm ...hm...
    atm i play 3 days to bm, 120 mins days (so its like about 7 days on 60 mins ) , but just to explore navezgane
    I dont realy need a hordsave base, i used a poi 3 times and molotoves ftw....

But thx for that info

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Deluxe View Post
    Lets say you set 7-10
    Then first bloodmoon is between Day 7 and 17
    Lets say it was day 14 then the next is between 21 and 31
    Lets say it was day 25 then the next is between 32 and 42
    Thanks.

Survivor
    ah ok, so its not only me who misundertand this

I seen this in streams to, but can any one explain why we have zombies destroying block's alternately along a horizontal plane when they trying to get to you ?

Hunter
    If you increase the difficulty in the game you still get the same xp reward bonus and loot drop chances, right? I would love to see it changed that you get rewarded for going up in difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Thecolours View Post
    If you increase the difficulty in the game you still get the same xp reward bonus and loot drop chances, right? I would love to see it changed that you get rewarded for going up in difficulty.
    i would hate it, this game has allready to many "Connections"
    Its bad enough that harder
    * Reduce your damage
    * Raise the zombie damage
    * Raise the Zombie HP
    * Raise the Gamestage

all at once.

I would play with higher zombie damage, but i completly dislike Bulletsponges.

And bzw, more XP = Higher level = Higher gamestage = no more fun
    I hate green armys in pois
    I just reached level 50 ONLY by wrenching cars

Zombie Hunter
    Hey anyone know were the heck the new UserDataFolder
    Is? I have a rented server and can't find it to save my life! My World Folder has an Empty a Naz an Playtest folder with no data in any of them. Config point to user fold but not finding in directory. 😥I ran a test on a Naz map an two RWG Before I had a need to remove player data after testing some minor XML tom foolery. Really need to get to Player Folder in my saved games.

Quote Originally Posted by Greymantle View Post
    Frequency 7 range 7 example. If it is random of 7 to 14 days does that mean the next blood moon is random based on day 14? The range would be then 14 to 21? Does this mean we could have a blood moon on 14 and 15? Or if the blood moon falls on day 10 does it wait 7 days from that before we would get the 7 day random setting again? Another words 17 to 24 if it fell on day 10.
    The new bloodmoon is calculated from the current one. The game doesn’t “remember” past bloodmoons.

And not really directed to Greymantle but are we really getting complaints that the new settings aren’t random enough? I think the settings give a wide range of possibilities beyond even what was originally hoped for. Frequency 1 Range 20 is going to feel so close to absolutely random that most of the time nobody would notice. In the rare case that it actually goes to the twentieth day you will know what day it will absolutely have to be one day before it happens and that is only if you are keeping close track of the day count and that is easy enough to stop doing...

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe. Blow View Post
    Hey anyone know were the heck the new UserDataFolder
    Is? I have a rented server and can't find it to save my life! My World Folder has an Empty a Naz an Playtest folder with no data in any of them. Config point to user fold but not finding in directory. 😥I ran a test on a Naz map an two RWG Before I had a need to remove player data after testing some minor XML tom foolery. Really need to get to Player Folder in my saved games.
    On Windows, it's now in a folder called "Generated Worlds" in the same directory as the saves folder. On Linux, I believe my brother said it created a new directory called 7DaysToDie right in the same place his Steam directory is.
    Last edited by JamsCB; 02-11-2019 at 12:05 AM. Reason: added quote

The changes to the AI appear to be working, they attack with far less of the 'pack' approach and spread out more.
    Trying daily BM's in my initial game, I expect it will become untenable fairly quickly lol fun tho

Zombie Hunter

Thanks Jams

Quote Originally Posted by JamsCB View Post
    On Windows, it's now in a folder called "Generated Worlds" in the same directory as the saves folder. On Linux, I believe my brother said it created a new directory called 7DaysToDie right in the same place his Steam directory is.
    I'll double check the Steam folder on the remote server. This is looking like a folder access issue the provider my have over looked do to this new build!

Scavenger
    I'll double check the Steam folder on the remote server. This is looking like a folder access issue the provider my have over looked do to this new build!
    I'm not sure with the dedicated server side, but on the client side that stuff is no longer in the Steam directory (Linux, the new folder was at the same level as the Steam directory. Windows, at the same level as the Saves folder)

Colony Founder
    One thing that I noticed about the 17.2 X was that the small stones seem darker for some reason.

1. They almost look like chunks of clay. Was this done or is this a bug?

2. Also AI attack settings. This only effects how much damage they do to a block right? Damage to you will be the same no matter what this setting is right?

3. The random blood moon thing. Why did The Fun Pimps want to make this random?
    Last edited by sillls; 02-11-2019 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sillls View Post
    One thing that I noticed about the 17.2 X was that the small stones seem darker for some reason.

1. They almost look like chunks of clay. Was this done or is this a bug?
    Changed Texture.

Check the server config if it's a dedicated server, theres 2-3 lines to change all this