Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Newly Updated

0 0%
  • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole

0 0%
  • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

0 0%
Page 3278 of 3381 FirstFirst ... 2278277831783228326832763277327832793280328833283378 ... LastLast
Results 49,156 to 49,170 of 50714

Thread: Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Deluxe View Post
    i never understood this wish for 7D2D. I am german and 90% of my Games and movies i watch/play in german if available.

But 7D2D has nearly no texts.

(Dont want to deny translations, i am really only amazed)

It's more beautiful when the game is in your language, and the skills, missions and mods of weapons and tools, is in English, and I only ask the developers not to forget the translations in the languages ​​they advertise in steam for example Spanish, because in South American countries English is almost nil in schools

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrton View Post
    It's more beautiful when the game is in your language, and the skills, missions and mods of weapons and tools, is in English, and I only ask the developers not to forget the translations in the languages ​​they advertise in steam for example Spanish, because in South American countries English is almost nil in schools
    They stated several times that once the game is closer to being finished that they will do translations. It makes no sense to do translations when the game changes content so frequently.

Anybody know how to increase tier level for quests? I've done 9 and am still getting tier one quest.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gronk View Post
    I've gone full Romero since zombie speed was introduced. I set ferals, hordes and nights to jog. Jogging does seem to be slightly faster than walking but not by much.
    I love these new settings as well. Let's u cater the difficulty to your current ability. Since I'm still fairly inexperienced with A17, I like no running zombies except ferals and bloodmoon. (Solo play)

Just the right amount of challenge, especially at night (no gamma cheating here ) where your pretty much screwed during the early game if you fail to manage stealth when a wandering horde comes by.
    Last edited by Laz Man; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:28 PM.

Colony Founder
    The bicycle horn is a lot of fun.

I like blasting it at zombies and passing really close and slowly and see if they can get me and they don't.

I really like riding circles around them lol. They don't know which way to turn. I like that horn, it's really annoying but I wish that it had a better range. While it's fun to annoy zombies, they seem to react to sight alone and not hear it.

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gronk View Post
    Water used to have a far better physics engine but it was nerfed because it could be used for griefing.
    That sounds really weird and interesting - I have no idea how it would be possible. Do you have info, or a link to a discussion about it?

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by unholyjoe View Post
    I tried to buy one but it said "You don't know the required recipe."

Tried again, but gotta wait, I was out of stamina. I'm not perked into it, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by khzmusik View Post
    That sounds really weird and interesting - I have no idea how it would be possible. Do you have info, or a link to a discussion about it?
    I can't remember exactly when it was changed but the old system should be in A10 - A12. Choose one of those from the beta's tab on steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Deluxe View Post
    i never understood this wish for 7D2D. I am german and 90% of my Games and movies i watch/play in german if available.

But 7D2D has nearly no texts.

(Dont want to deny translations, i am really only amazed)
    I live as a non-german in germany.. bloody hate all the german voice-overs ^^

Arizona - just beyond the radiation zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by spacepiggio View Post
    Exactly, my whole complaint is being able to run circles around them. I pass so close to them going down the road tired & encumbered & you think they would reach out & grab hold of you. Maybe a mini stun from Z,s that don't slow you down but make you stand & fight, maybe the player trips. I think a tripping animation where you have to get up & fight. In Skyrim when you get close to an enemy you go into a cut scene to battle & have a choice to runaway. I don't want a cut scene but I do want better AI for the Z's to make you stand & fight.
    My thoughts on a fix: speed up their swing and reduce time between swings (probably most doable by TFP or a modder) - maybe add a lunge attack in your direction once they get close enough. If you try to skirt them too close to one side or the other, they lunge attack to the side you are on. In other words expand the danger zone around each zombie so you can't just run right by.

I kind of go both ways on this topic though... Just staying open-minded. POIs offer plenty of opportunities that require you to stand and fight. Nothing like walking into a room and a zombie drops from a ledge between you and your escape route while 2 others break through the walls and the 2-3 sleepers on the ground wake up. Make the wrong move, you're dead.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVegaNL View Post
    I live as a non-german in germany.. bloody hate all the german voice-overs ^^
    I live next door to Germany. German is fine, but the dubbed over content ruins it for me.
    Different countries, different customs...

Arizona - just beyond the radiation zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Randomdude View Post
    I tried to buy one but it said "You don't know the required recipe."

Tried again, but gotta wait, I was out of stamina. I'm not perked into it, sorry.
    +1 - That gave me a chuckle

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Menace312 View Post
    I live next door to Germany. German is fine, but the dubbed over content ruins it for me.
    Different countries, different customs...
    I live next door to a German. Maybe I should go over and see what he thinks.

Question: are you supposed to be getting the Thirsty debuff when your water is over 100%?

Are you supposed to get over 150 food? Or is that a bug?