Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Newly Updated

0 0%
  • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole

0 0%
  • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

0 0%
Page 3345 of 3417 FirstFirst ... 234528453245329533353343334433453346334733553395 ... LastLast
Results 50,161 to 50,175 of 51254

Thread: Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Quote Originally Posted by sillls View Post
    Hey guys, I'm like chilling in my base. What's a typical night around here you ask?

Me: Doing my thing.

Zombies: GGGGrrrrrr! BANG SMASH!

Me: Flips the switch.

Zombies: GGRR-! AAAH-!
    Sounds of blades flying, shock.

Me: Flips switch Sounds go away.

Moments latter....

Me: Doing my thing.

Zombies: GGGGRRRrrrrrrr! Bang! Smash!

Repeat. Fun. lol
    I just leave mine on lol.

I hear:

Zombies: GGRR-! AAAH-!
    Sounds of blades flying, shock and an alarm sound can be heard.

Me: chuckle and continue what I was doing.

Repeat. Fun. lol

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayrton View Post
    I am very concerned about this silence of the developers, I hope that great things come
    Put yourself into the shoes of a developer working on fixing lots of bugs or editing xml all day. Also there are meetings to attend, other developers to ask for stuff, coffee to drink, having a chat with the fellow sitting with you in the office or your hubby or cat if you have home office...

And mixed in with all these activities there is also a forum where reading and posting stuff is as high on your priority list as that chat. Most of the time it is just a thought on the back of your mind that you should read the forum to know if any crisis is burning there or just show up since you haven't been posting for a long time. If you are bored or just don't want to do anything else, you might remember to look there. If you have interesting work to do you won't even remember that the forum exists.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gronk View Post
    That zombie stripper said she wanted me for my brains but I could see her hungrily eyeing up my lower intestine.
    Your small intestine or the big one?

Colony Founder
    Gas pump = 64

I have been to several gas pumps and all of them have exactly 64 units of gas in them. What is up with that?

Zombie Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayrton View Post
    I am very concerned about this silence of the developers, I hope that great things come

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me preocupa mucho este silencio de los desarrolladores, espero que se vengan grandes cosas
    https://steamdb.info/app/251570/depots/

--------------------------------------------------------

Gas pump = 64

I have been to several gas pumps and all of them have exactly 64 units of gas in them. What is up with that?
    oh no! the jig is up!

anyone else get 'you feel something coming on" Illness that last forever and nothing removes it? mine in at 8H and I even died once and took 3 Antibiotics, 5 herbal Antibiotics and 2 honey. nothing removes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestarcanuck View Post
    anyone else get 'you feel something coming on" Illness that last forever and nothing removes it? mine in at 8H and I even died once and took 3 Antibiotics, 5 herbal Antibiotics and 2 honey. nothing removes it.
    https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...l=1#post945090

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestarcanuck View Post
    I get that a lot sometimes, when I am constantly fighting and getting hit. It seems to go away after a time. I only worry about it when it develops into the virus. But that's rare.

It does not seem to hurt the stats, imo.
    I would just ignore it if I were you, but you could take along some honey just in case it turns into the virus.

Reconstructionist
    Hmm. Interesting. I'd just quickly read/scanned industrial paper making with wood, and it seemed like the woods own glue, or lignin, was something they generally reduced. But it was a quick bit o research; and the 'how-tos' I saw for make-by-hand seemed mostly to use existing paper. Didn't find one that started w wood chips. (shrug )

Never thought of intentionally taking out the cardboard boxes... seems .. wrong? like bricking in a fireplace so Santa can't get in to leave presents but I'll have to kill one and see how much paper they're worth, heh.
    --
    On a seperate note; just had horde night and my electric fences didn't work. I'd installed for the previous horde and they worked fine then, but now 7 days later, not a single shock was given

After horde ended I went over everything, it was all still good, and since I use switches to route power I could even verify that I had green lights all the way through.
    So picked up then replaced and re-wired one pair (in A17 I've learned to keep E-fences to just pairs, no long chains) and it worked fine...

Hss anyone else had problems where their E-fencing just stops working in A17.1?

Quote Originally Posted by FileMachete View Post
    Are you sure you have enough power (watt) to power all connected facilities? If this isn't the case, some of them don't work and, after you have redone the fence, another device may not work anymore.

Fun Pimps Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by meganoth View Post
    Put yourself into the shoes of a developer working on fixing lots of bugs or editing xml all day. Also there are meetings to attend, other developers to ask for stuff, coffee to drink, having a chat with the fellow sitting with you in the office or your hubby or cat if you have home office...

And mixed in with all these activities there is also a forum where reading and posting stuff is as high on your priority list as that chat. Most of the time it is just a thought on the back of your mind that you should read the forum to know if any crisis is burning there or just show up since you haven't been posting for a long time. If you are bored or just don't want to do anything else, you might remember to look there. If you have interesting work to do you won't even remember that the forum exists.
    We are here, just getting work done for A17.2 and A18. 17.2 is entering testing phase, since I think all the big bugs are squashed. We've been putting work into reducing our garbage generation from memory allocations, so less stalls from that. Some of those changes will be in 17.2, some in 18.

Scavenger
    Thanks for the update faatal. Looking forward to A17.2

Tracker
    I have never seen this before with the minibike or vehicle to my knowledge. Has anyone else seen this?
    i've seen this in a couple of stream but with the motorcycles
    pretty weird to watch

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by meganoth View Post

You forgot to mention conditioning and oiling those magnificent beards!

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by FileMachete View Post
    Hmm. Interesting. I'd just quickly read/scanned industrial paper making with wood, and it seemed like the woods own glue, or lignin, was something they generally reduced. But it was a quick bit o research; and the 'how-tos' I saw for make-by-hand seemed mostly to use existing paper. Didn't find one that started w wood chips. (shrug )

Never thought of intentionally taking out the cardboard boxes... seems .. wrong? like bricking in a fireplace so Santa can't get in to leave presents but I'll have to kill one and see how much paper they're worth, heh.
    --
    On a seperate note; just had horde night and my electric fences didn't work. I'd installed for the previous horde and they worked fine then, but now 7 days later, not a single shock was given

After horde ended I went over everything, it was all still good, and since I use switches to route power I could even verify that I had green lights all the way through.
    So picked up then replaced and re-wired one pair (in A17 I've learned to keep E-fences to just pairs, no long chains) and it worked fine...

In a single player game I have no problem smashing loot containers. I have yet to fully explore a map so there's plenty of stuff around.

In a multi-player game however you'd soon run out of anything to loot.