Thread: Dupe cheat is a problem

Refugee

Exclamation Dupe cheat is a problem

I donít know if this has been reported before but on multiplayer servers, people are able to duplicate by taking an item at the same time in a storage container. The same thing as other games like mine craft or terraria, I hope this can be fixed because I really hate cheating

Tracker
    Are you up to date on your updates? They fixed that in the last patch. It stopped working in my game that I've had going since july.

Console Community Manager Clare's Avatar
    Hi EatASnickrz,

Can you confirm what version you are playing on? This issue should have been resolved in the previous patch as Ignoringmywife1 mentioned. If you are a client, you may need to check what version your host is playing on also.

Clare

Refugee

Latest version

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Hi EatASnickrz,

Can you confirm what version you are playing on? This issue should have been resolved in the previous patch as Ignoringmywife1 mentioned. If you are a client, you may need to check what version your host is playing on also.

Clare
    I do have the latest version. I caught a random player doing it on a random matchmaking server 7 days ago (what timing) maybe the host didn't have the update while i did, would that be possible?

Console Community Manager Clare's Avatar
    I would need to check with the team if you could connect to a separate update, but it seems like that could be the explanation behind this. If not, then we may need to double check the fix worked for everyone.

Clare