PDA

View Full Version : Short skyscraper

Crow
11-17-2013, 09:48 AM
So far its only 5 stories. The buildings next to it are the ones near the northwest spawn.

ZombieSupra
11-17-2013, 12:05 PM
How did you save it? I can't seem to save mine?

rentechd
11-17-2013, 01:30 PM
I should save the game when you quit the game using the 'quit' button. Is it not saving? I know a few ppl reported a problem with saves but found if the exited from the game after quitting and before going back in that solved their issue.

I do know that some people have lost games or parts of games because they crashed out of the game in single player mode or the server locked or crashed while playing.

Once you quit a game, to play it again choose 'continue game' and look for the name you used for that game - if you pick 'new game' the saved games will not be available to you. Under continue game you will see a list of the games you have started/played.

If the game is not saving at all you will find that you can reuse the same name for starting a new game, but if it tells you that game already exists then you do have it saved.

That said, some people have reported some corruption happen of their saved games so they cannot open them again.

While these things have happened - for the most part they don't happen all the time. If you are never able to save a game ever, or can never continue a saved game I would certainly suggest posting a support ticket for it.

ZombieSupra
11-17-2013, 01:36 PM
No, when I go into the map again my creations aren't there

ZombieSupra
11-17-2013, 01:49 PM
Thanks man good advice, good luck with your skyscraper

Crow
11-17-2013, 03:26 PM
Mine saved when I quit and came back. I need to find out how to save it in prefabs so it gets built like the houses

rentechd
11-17-2013, 03:35 PM
I understand now - yes I have heard of that happening. Had you played steadily through your building period without logging out? then when complete you quit? Or had you been able to load the game several times with parts of the constructions saved and then got set back to before you built?

If you played for a lot of hours while building its possible that without incremental saves there was a problem, or if it had been saving and then went back to before you started building the save file corrupted in some manner. i would definitely suggest making a support ticket on that.