PDA

View Full Version : Alpha 3 Update Video - Showing off the new/changed things

Starsnipe
11-21-2013, 03:19 AM
I haven't really seen anybody demonstrating the new additions in Alpha 3 so I thought why not go over them in an update video. I hope this helps out everybody and is as informative as possible!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbiJkcAGd74

Winterfellhard
11-22-2013, 07:00 AM
Aloe cream is glass jar and aloe plant, glass jar can be made with glass panel (sand in middle) and forging metal. This way you can avoid the stack limit. Aloe cream + cloth makes bandages. Hay can absorb at least id say 10 -15 blocks iv jumped from higher around 30-40 and dead, unfortunately havn't taken the time to find the sweet spot. You forgot to mention crossbows!! ahhh so much happened.

Good video thou I enjoy

**FTFY~Doc ;)

Starsnipe
11-23-2013, 02:02 AM
Aloe cream is glass jar and aloe plant, glass jar can be made with glass panel (sand in middle) and forging metal. This way you can avoid the stack limit. Aloe cream + cloth makes bandages. Hay can absorb at least id say 10 -15 blocks iv jumped from higher around 30-40 and dead, unfortunately havn't taken the time to find the sweet spot. You forgot to mention crossbows!! ahhh so much happened.

Good video thou I enjoy

**FTFY~Doc ;)

Yeah, I wasn't sure about some specifics so I didn't want to mention inaccurate information. Also, weren't crossbows added in the last update? That's what I was assuming so I didn't really mention it.