PDA

View Full Version : Best server provider goes to...........................

swoosh bear
11-21-2013, 02:38 PM
www.jestservers.com "WIN" I'm not going into hate mode to tell you why those other server providers lacked but I will tell you why JESTSERVERS is the company for me
1.) Established Company with a huge amount of games to offer and the experience it takes to do that.
2.) The fastest ticket turn around time I have ever seen.
3.) The most stable Server I have ever played
4.) More server options and support then I will ever need
5.) Easy access easy to use control interface
6.) My Server has a dedicate Core and Solid state drives. This = NO STUDER FAST LOAD
7.) They are a little more expensive then the fly by night provider HOWEVER this can be offset by purchasing your server quarterly and not monthly. Who buys a server for just one month anyhow
8.) LOCATIONS LOCATION LOCATION They have servers ALL OVER the place so it will be easy to get one near you. I average less then a ping of 20 at all times!!!
9.) And you are unhappy with JestServers.com, they offer an industry-leading pro-rated refund.

WhiteDolemite
11-22-2013, 10:27 PM
I also use Jest Servers and I love their setup. I actually tried a few before landing there too. They are very reliable and quick with customer service.

Jest
11-25-2013, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the feedback :) Makes me happy to know you have had a good time with us.
I also put up a Public server for the community in each location.
If you have a certain game mode you want on one of them just let me know.

madmole
11-25-2013, 08:50 PM
This belongs in the server section, moving it now...

deadbolt
02-17-2014, 04:28 AM
www.jestservers.com "WIN" I'm not going into hate mode to tell you why those other server providers lacked but I will tell you why JESTSERVERS is the company for me
1.) Established Company with a huge amount of games to offer and the experience it takes to do that.
2.) The fastest ticket turn around time I have ever seen.
3.) The most stable Server I have ever played
4.) More server options and support then I will ever need
5.) Easy access easy to use control interface
6.) My Server has a dedicate Core and Solid state drives. This = NO STUDER FAST LOAD
7.) They are a little more expensive then the fly by night provider HOWEVER this can be offset by purchasing your server quarterly and not monthly. Who buys a server for just one month anyhow
8.) LOCATIONS LOCATION LOCATION They have servers ALL OVER the place so it will be easy to get one near you. I average less then a ping of 20 at all times!!!
9.) And you are unhappy with JestServers.com, they offer an industry-leading pro-rated refund.

Highest priced servers I've ever seen...

Shumway
02-19-2014, 01:54 AM
Sheesh that's expensive.

gbumoon
02-19-2014, 06:26 PM
That's 3 times more than I pay for my server, they better drive over and give me back rubs while I play at that price.

50% off lifetime coupon code and I'll bite.

I don't think you can claim the legit 'best' host until you've tried them all. I'm not saying mine is the best, in fact we've encountered some performance issues. I think I'm going to try Blackbox and/or 7dtdservers, prices are a little higher than I'm paying now but I'll gladly fork over extra cheddar if it means my game runs smooth.