PDA

View Full Version : The IMORTAL PIG

Obzzarver
11-21-2013, 09:01 PM
I came across this pig the other day while setting up my defenses as I was recording an episode:
Are they normally this tough or did I come across super piggie?

http://youtu.be/Kjcw0kjjdSE

Fox
11-22-2013, 04:07 AM
Handguns dod the least amount of damage to pigs for some stupid reason... don't ask, don't tell... lol

Obzzarver
11-24-2013, 11:24 AM
Handguns dod the least amount of damage to pigs for some stupid reason... don't ask, don't tell... lol

Well I'm glad pigs are not naturally hostile after seeing how badass they are. Those were headshots most of them anyway :P

Winterfellhard
11-24-2013, 04:44 PM
Why is it a headshot isnt an insta kill? If my fake medical degree is proof of anything its proof that without a brain you cannot live. Please I dont care if its a 9 m handgun round or even a 22 rifle one round to the head will take anything down, assuming it actually penetrates the skull blah blah. Im no expert of anatomy but wild animals if anything should have weaker skulls than humans. Why is it it takes 3-5 pistol rounds to take down a bloated walker or cop. If i hit the head, it should die.

sky
11-24-2013, 05:17 PM
Why is it a headshot isnt an insta kill? If my fake medical degree is proof of anything its proof that without a brain you cannot live. Please I dont care if its a 9 m handgun round or even a 22 rifle one round to the head will take anything down, assuming it actually penetrates the skull blah blah. Im no expert of anatomy but wild animals if anything should have weaker skulls than humans. Why is it it takes 3-5 pistol rounds to take down a bloated walker or cop. If i hit the head, it should die.

I agree. All my zombie knowledge tells me their brain is the weakness. Take walking dead for example: Screw driver to the brain. They die.

Obzzarver
11-24-2013, 08:09 PM
I agree. All my zombie knowledge tells me their brain is the weakness. Take walking dead for example: Screw driver to the brain. They die.

In walking dead,- toothpick to the eye = zombie down.
This pig took 15x 9mm rounds to the face-ish area. One would thing that'd stop him. :)