PDA

View Full Version : Gravetown Restoration Inc.

DocHussey
11-22-2013, 04:15 AM
Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't been streaming lately, I've been having some weird internet trouble followed by an accident that's left me off my feet and in a lot of pain for the next few weeks at least. I've been spending my time working on rebuilding parts of Gravetown, and this is the culmination of my first Morphine and nicotine fueled venture!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWFgI5wOxFE&feature=youtu.be

Fox
11-22-2013, 04:39 AM
Nice work, all nicely furnished and everything. Your mic was really quiet though, couldn't hear you without cranking the volume way up. I like what you did with the roof entrance... There's a chance I might steal that idea from you for my own. :p

But I must say... I have a bigger one than you :p it may not be furnished... but it is bigger, and it's not even 1/4 finished yet. I might also make a video of mine once it's done. (http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?1168-My-Skyscraper-(Alpha-3-0))

DocHussey
11-22-2013, 05:35 AM
Uploaded a better version, derp. Had my mic set to headset instead of my Snowball lol. DEEERP

Fox
11-22-2013, 06:32 AM
Ohhh... you did yours in survival mode... but I also don't see any zombies or anything to prevent them from ruining your work... I take it you did it without creative but also without zombie spawns?

Oh, nvm... found out further in the video that you just disabled them for this video.

DocHussey
11-22-2013, 06:50 AM
;) I keep telling y'all I'm hardcore like that lol.

Stignos
11-24-2013, 05:37 AM
Any updates on the restoration project?

I was thinking of making Gravetown have pretty green grounds in the whole city.

DocHussey
11-24-2013, 05:42 AM
I cannot give details on my current project until it's done... Be prepared, it may take me a few days longer ;)

Stignos
11-24-2013, 05:45 AM
I cannot give details on my current project until it's done... Be prepared, it may take me a few days longer ;)

UUU, now you got me wondering! Hmmmmm Maybe you restored the biggest building in Gravetown? Hmmmmm