PDA

View Full Version : [Prefab] The Walking Dead Prison

Laz Man
08-12-2014, 06:55 AM
Hello Survivors,

I present to you my interpretation of the prison from the Walking Dead TV series. Please feel free to provide constructive criticism as I am always looking for ways to improve. Enjoy!!!!!!

CURRENT COMPATIBLE VERSION (as of 01/05/16) : ALPHA 13.6

Changelog:

v1.51 (01/5/16)

- Fixed issue with terrain blocks appearing within trees.

v1.5 (12/30/15)
- Alpha 13.6 Tested. Designed for Random Gen Games Only. A Navesgane version will be included in a
later version.
- Expanded wilderness area around prison (trees, rocks, shrubs, river, bridge, etc.)
- Utilized new blocks (Dumpsters, FuseBox, Control Panels etc.)
- Replaced all fencing with chainlink fence and barbed wired blocks
- Updated density values on most sloped terrain to improve smoothness
- Updated density values on transition blocks to improve smoothness (i.e. grass to concrete)
- Removed/Replaced obsolete blocks

v1.0 (7/23/15)
- Content Complete (Alpha 12.3 Tested)
- Compatible with Random Gen Games Only. A Navesgane version will be included in a later version.
- Removed/Replaced obsolete blocks
- Utilized new blocks (steelWall, Tables, etc.)
- Replaced all cabinetTopPlate blocks (Reflections made them inapproriate for what they were being used for)
- Replaced all barbedWire blocks (Due to the fact they do damage players now)
- Updated ventilation system blocks

v0.4 (05/14/15)

- Pre-release #3 (Alpha 11.4 Tested)
- Compatible with Random Gen Games Only. A Navesgane version will be included in a later version.
- Converted from Alpha 10 to Alpha 11 via Hal's Prefab Converter Utility.
- Fixed incorrect block rotations for all blocks (i.e. poles, stairs, etc.)
- Re-added block decals (i.e. trash, blood stains, etc.)
- Replaced some barbedWire blocks with railingWroughtIron blocks (Due to the fact they do damage players now)
- Removed some loot containers for balancing purposes
- Added Static Zombie Spawns in key areas within the Prefab (i.e. Cops, Dogs, and more...)

v0.3 (12/14/14)
- Pre-release #2 (Alpha 10.3 Tested)
- Replaced outdated blocks
- Replaced all doors with new destructable/upgradable models
- Added New Container Types (Beer Cooler, Pill Case, Shotgun Messiah Box, Working Stiffs Box, etc.)
- Added several new rooms (Infirmary, Additional Restroom, Storage Closets
-Updated block decals (blood spatter, trash debris, etc.)

v0.2 (08/11/14)
- Pre-release. (Alpha 8.8 Tested)

Known Issues:
-Some terrain blocks are not filled with air if hub spawns partially within mountainside.

Videos:

Preview Video (v1.5):

https://youtu.be/pjyFkfzk7Vc

Preview Video (v0.2):

http://youtu.be/bZZeZizPRZ0

Download Link: (v1.5, Alpha 13.6 Build, installation instructions included):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nnjvlwxjez92um8/The%20Walking%20Dead%20Prison%20v1.51.zip?dl=0

Download Link: (v2.0 experimental, Alpha 16.4 Build)*:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/alxgto30awo4csm/The%20Walking%20Dead%20Prison%20v2.0%20experimenta l.zip?dl=0
*Please be advised this is a WIP copy of the prefab for those who would like to get a closer look as it is worked on. There are no sleepers defined, all vegetation has been removed for the time being, and I have yet to make a loot container pass. I have included a basic .xml file to help with manual spawning into the game. No additional installation assistance will be provided at this time.

Ekk0
08-12-2014, 08:22 AM
Oh god. Finally! Downloading now.

estonka
08-12-2014, 08:47 AM
Great job !!

Shado47
08-12-2014, 08:51 AM
Could you like... make it fit into the terrain maybe?

Laz Man
08-12-2014, 08:55 AM
Could you like... make it fit into the terrain maybe?

Are you referring to the video? If so, it was taken before I was done melding in the terrain. The download has the terrain melded in. :)

Shado47
08-12-2014, 09:07 AM
Are you referring to the video? If so, it was taken before I was done melding in the terrain. The download has the terrain melded in. :)
Okay, good to know! :)

Wsiegel
08-12-2014, 09:36 AM
Thanks Laz Man, will be checking this out as soon as I can. Great Job. will be adding this one to my permanent collection. :)

Laz Man
08-12-2014, 04:04 PM
FYI, I will also be releasing a version that is RWG friendly at some point.

caleb68
08-12-2014, 04:17 PM
Woot, will be grabbing this once I am at my pc, coffee first, nothing happens before coffee.... (Still looking for that expresso maker in 7dtd)

Will be interesting to see this in RWG, madmole mentioned super hordes in his blog with his screen shots, im curious to how this will look getting over run by them, I had a flash of the last day at the prison when I read that, and thought..."omg that would be awwwesome.

Do have one question because I didn't notice, does this have the gardens they made in the movie, or is this more like their first day arriving at the prison?

When npc's get introduced that could be fun, if we were allowed to create new npcs and script our own dialog for them. Adding a bunch of the characters from the movie to the prison... "Ah crap its daryl and he's pissed,"

Laz Man
08-12-2014, 05:23 PM
Woot, will be grabbing this once I am at my pc, coffee first, nothing happens before coffee.... (Still looking for that expresso maker in 7dtd)

Will be interesting to see this in RWG, madmole mentioned super hordes in his blog with his screen shots, im curious to how this will look getting over run by them, I had a flash of the last day at the prison when I read that, and thought..."omg that would be awwwesome.

Do have one question because I didn't notice, does this have the gardens they made in the movie, or is this more like their first day arriving at the prison?

When npc's get introduced that could be fun, if we were allowed to create new npcs and script our own dialog for them. Adding a bunch of the characters from the movie to the prison... "Ah crap its daryl and he's pissed,"

Very good question. This would be the prison before ricks group arrived.... So no garden. Your welcome to try and retake the prison as your own...😀...before the governor gets there...

caleb68
08-12-2014, 05:45 PM
Very good question. This would be the prison before ricks group arrived.... So no garden. Your welcome to try and retake the prison as your own...��...before the governor gets there...

Oh heck yeah im gonna retake that there prison! Lol it actually looks big enough that you wont be attracting outside hordes unless your close to the outer edges, which is nice, gives you a bit of safety in retro spect. Zombie respawns, only thing im worried about after taking it lol.

Laz Man
08-12-2014, 05:52 PM
Oh heck yeah im gonna retake that there prison! Lol it actually looks big enough that you wont be attracting outside hordes unless your close to the outer edges, which is nice, gives you a bit of safety in retro spect. Zombie respawns, only thing im worried about after taking it lol.

Would be nice if the devs would add a special block to prevent nearby zombie spawns. (More than the bedroll) Otherwise it becomes near impossible to secure a large building.

Perhaps 10 or more players can place their bedrolls strategically for now lol.

caleb68
08-12-2014, 06:07 PM
Or if you placed multiple bedrolls / beds it would keep the spawns out, really isn't any way to maintain if your playing SP, and even in MP the only way to ensure no zombies inside is having a bed every 20 blocks (15 blocks out from bed so 5 blocks have to overlap to cover the full area). Be nice if there was a block like a land claim block that just marked a fort. Place the block and it looks for the connected outside blocks that surround it to mark that as a safe no zombie zone within that walls area. say 30-60 blocks outward max to look for a wall that surrounds the block, no wall, no safe zone. 30-60 blocks being a setting just like land claims are done.

Kinda like minecraft does to identify what constitutes a house, as no skeletons/creepers/zombies/spiders will spawn within a building thats tagged as a house (though in their case there is no block, it has to be built within a existing village, and only the above ground area is safe)

Shaun_G93
08-13-2014, 07:53 PM
Looks awesome dude! I like the attention to detail.. felt like I was in the actual walking dead :D

amazombie
08-13-2014, 07:57 PM
Would be nice if the devs would add a special block to prevent nearby zombie spawns. (More than the bedroll) Otherwise it becomes near impossible to secure a large building.

Perhaps 10 or more players can place their bedrolls strategically for now lol.

Not sure how I never thought of this lol... you guys all amaze me often with things i never thought of... not to side track your thread, but is there any known radius for bedrolls?

Madahari
08-14-2014, 01:26 AM
Can you upload it somewhere else I don't have to sign up to download?

AttemptedCrepe
08-14-2014, 03:31 AM
That is a damn fine job there. Bravo!

Warsaken
08-14-2014, 03:48 AM
Can you upload it somewhere else I don't have to sign up to download?

Click the link, and then download. You don't have to sign up to dropbox to download it.

Madahari
08-14-2014, 06:19 AM
Click the link, and then download. You don't have to sign up to dropbox to download it.

Doesn't work in Firefox, keeps popping up the sign up window when I click download. Worked in chrome. Can't explain that.

caleb68
08-14-2014, 07:55 PM
Takes some time to fully explore that prison lol....

everything is awesome, great job :D I did find only one thing that looked odd, a floating tv in the building over to the back with the large open metal gates

http://www.caleb68.com/imgs/7dtd/2014-08-14_00001.jpg

but that was it, everything else looked great... even got stuck in a dead end while being chased lol that was not fun.

Warsaken
08-14-2014, 08:22 PM
Doesn't work in Firefox, keeps popping up the sign up window when I click download. Worked in chrome. Can't explain that.

I can't speak for your set up, but I've used Firefox exclusively for over 10 years. It worked perfectly fine with my Firefox... heh. I don't mean that in a negative way just saying. Are you running a script-blocker or something? Adblock or a similar program won't interfere with the link that was posted, but a script-blocker may.

All moot anyways, you got it downloaded... hehe.

Laz Man
08-14-2014, 09:59 PM
Takes some time to fully explore that prison lol....

everything is awesome, great job :D I did find only one thing that looked odd, a floating tv in the building over to the back with the large open metal gates

http://www.caleb68.com/imgs/7dtd/2014-08-14_00001.jpg

but that was it, everything else looked great... even got stuck in a dead end while being chased lol that was not fun.

Good catch. Will fix in next version. Did you find all the hidden rooms? :)

FYI, that room is suppose to be the library where carol was teaching the kids how to use knives. The storage chest is the knife box. :)

caleb68
08-15-2014, 12:24 AM
Good catch. Will fix in next version. Did you find all the hidden rooms? :)

FYI, that room is suppose to be the library where carol was teaching the kids how to use knives. The storage chest is the knife box. :)

Hidden rooms? No didnt find any, so still more to look for! Did run in circles a couple times though lol. Loved the sleeping area, and when I found the boilier room i was like 'awesome'. Lots of spots that reminded me of scenes in the series :). You should make a version of when they were living in it, add some player spawns to the inside and zombie spawns outside the fence, then we could do the overrun scene :D

Laz Man
08-15-2014, 12:43 AM
I modeled the cafeteria from the one in the show. If no one finds the hidden rooms I will post some hints :)

Taurox
08-19-2014, 03:14 PM
Is there any chance of getting an .xml file for this so we can throw it in the Random gen world?

caleb68
08-19-2014, 03:39 PM
here's a quick one for it:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<prefab>
<property name="CopyAirBlocks" value="True" />
<property name="YOffset" value="-1" />
<property name="AllowTopSoilDecorations" value="False" />
<property name="DisallowedBiomes" value="wasteland_hub" />
<property name="Zoning" value="Residential" />
<property name="AllowedTownships" value="Wilderness" />
<property name="StaticSpawner.Class" value="SpawnSmall" />
<property name="StaticSpawner.Size" value="128,2,128" />
<property name="StaticSpawner.Trigger" value="160" />
</prefab>

mind you if it spawns in your map it might look a little funky around the outer borders as its not really designed for random worlds (having cliffsides) but there ya go :)

edit in:
also don't use the spawner defines included in the zip for random worlds.

Taurox
08-19-2014, 04:13 PM
I love you.. Thank you so much

Red Eagle LXIX
08-19-2014, 04:22 PM
here's a quick one for it:

mind you if it spawns in your map it might look a little funky around the outer borders as its not really designed for random worlds (having cliffsides) but there ya go :)

edit in:
also don't use the spawner defines included in the zip for random worlds.

Nice work caleb68, very similar to my own version except I limited it to forest and plains biomes (with the same wide range on the spawner size) but I used the ExLarge spawn since there is a lot of area on that prefab, plus it includes the cops.

caleb68
08-19-2014, 04:26 PM
Nice work caleb68, very similar to my own version except I limited it to forest and plains biomes (with the same wide range on the spawner size) but I used the ExLarge spawn since there is a lot of area on that prefab, plus it includes the cops.

Don't know the tags for the spawner.class, all the xml I've looked at have the same thing listed so I just left that as it was. Just a quick n dirty one, it'll work but I'm sure it could be improved :)

Red Eagle LXIX
08-19-2014, 04:31 PM
Don't know the tags for the spawner.class, all the xml I've looked at have the same thing listed so I just left that as it was. Just a quick n dirty one, it'll work but I'm sure it could be improved :)

Check the Discussion thread about adding prefabs to Random Gen as I have them listed (http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?13776-Discuss-Prefabs-in-random-gen&p=118741&viewfull=1#post118741) there. :)

Loktar
08-19-2014, 05:36 PM
Check the Discussion thread about adding prefabs to Random Gen as I have them listed (http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?13776-Discuss-Prefabs-in-random-gen&p=118741&viewfull=1#post118741) there. :)

Could you list your configs for us newbs ? :)

elferre
08-21-2014, 08:25 PM
I couldn't find the prison in random gen. I'd fly for hours and nothing >_<

xiiMaRcLeoN
08-21-2014, 08:27 PM
I couldn't find the prison in random gen. I'd fly for hours and nothing >_<

Did you add it correctly in the prefab list? Because with A9 it's a bit weird right now.

Lordicon
08-21-2014, 08:47 PM
Can this be added to the Random Gen maps? I want this in sooo bad.

elferre
08-21-2014, 08:55 PM
Did you add it correctly in the prefab list? Because with A9 it's a bit weird right now.

Yes i did, i'm playing navezgane right now because i'd realize that random gen needs a lot of work. after 2 hours flying i find like 1 house and 3 camps so is not worth when playing with a few friends, to much travel for nothing, i'll wait for some size option lol. Still pretty cool, awesome job with random gen.

Lordicon
08-21-2014, 09:06 PM
Someone should work on a good Resident Evil Hive replica.
Would be a lot of work. :P

DJNOOB
08-21-2014, 09:21 PM
Yes i did, i'm playing navezgane right now because i'd realize that random gen needs a lot of work. after 2 hours flying i find like 1 house and 3 camps so is not worth when playing with a few friends, to much travel for nothing, i'll wait for some size option lol. Still pretty cool, awesome job with random gen.

Adding prefabs to random gen requires more than just adding it to the list.

At this point if you want prefabs, stick to the standard map until the random gen has been updated some more.

archonan
08-26-2014, 11:52 PM
Not bad
I was working on one myself. Sadly I lost most of my work in a server crash.
What did you use for the fences?

Laz Man
09-27-2014, 07:16 AM
Hey all, I am back from my 7D2D Hiatus and ready to start prefabing again. :) I will be updating the prison to work with the current released version as well as creating a version for random gen!

Lordicon
09-27-2014, 12:56 PM
Someone should work on a good Resident Evil Hive replica.
Would be a lot of work. :P

Still waiting to see if anyone makes the hive, If not I guess I can but damn I may need some help with this one, I am thinking it gets done under ever city in Random Gen so just have to add it as part of the cities..

Laz Man
09-27-2014, 06:27 PM
Not bad
I was working on one myself. Sadly I lost most of my work in a server crash.
What did you use for the fences?

Barbed Wire :). Closest thing they have to fencing at the moment. Not fond of the iron bars block.

Laz Man
10-09-2014, 07:21 PM
Quick update. I have replaced some of the empty shelves in the library with the new bookcase blocks and also fixed the orientation of the TVs as well.

I plan to do a few more changes here and there before releasing the new version. If there are any other suggestions please let me know right away.

As a side note, I also will create a version that is more compatible for random gen. Unfortunately, due to the massive size of the prison there will be instances where it will look strange in the wilderness due to varying elevations in random gen.

HPStrangelove
10-09-2014, 08:11 PM
I love this prefab. Kudos Laz Man - this is exceptional work.

Laz Man
10-09-2014, 08:17 PM
I love this prefab. Kudos Laz Man - this is exceptional work.

Thanks! Did you find all the hidden rooms? I think I had 4.

stallionsden
10-09-2014, 08:20 PM
laz man this is such a great prefab man. enjoyed clearing it out as well :-) You have done great :-).. Now off you go & build woodbury & terminus lmao :-P haha.. so we can have a true set up of TWD :-D (OFC this is only joking,)

:-) great work again

Laz Man
10-09-2014, 08:29 PM
laz man this is such a great prefab man. enjoyed clearing it out as well :-) You have done great :-).. Now off you go & build woodbury & terminus lmao :-P haha.. so we can have a true set up of TWD :-D (OFC this is only joking,)

Glad you enjoyed it. I have a few smaller prefabs in mind before I take on another massive one like the prison. Did ya find the secret rooms? 😀

stallionsden
10-09-2014, 08:46 PM
haha not yet only just c;eared the zombies lol haha.... But loved it. The attention to detail is amazing... Haha yeh woodbury would be a fairly big job. Terminus not so much but still detailing will be a job and a half.

Did you look at my prefabs :-). i finished a new one last night :-) I posted pics to

Laz Man
10-09-2014, 09:37 PM
haha not yet only just c;eared the zombies lol haha.... But loved it. The attention to detail is amazing... Haha yeh woodbury would be a fairly big job. Terminus not so much but still detailing will be a job and a half.

Did you look at my prefabs :-). i finished a new one last night :-) I posted pics to

Pictures look good. Haven't had time to play much but when I do will check them out. love the airplanes. I love it when people get creative with the blocks in the game. It inspires me to create new prefabs. 😁

stallionsden
10-09-2014, 11:01 PM
Pictures look good. Haven't had time to play much but when I do will check them out. love the airplanes. I love it when people get creative with the blocks in the game. It inspires me to create new prefabs. ��

Yeh took me a bit to get the planes right.. the tanks look crap house lol but for now they do. The truck in my new prefab TonysRanch/tourist stay/honey farm isnt bad either :-). Yeh love trying new things & making new prefabs... Gonna make a castle in the burnt area/wasteland next (esp use the mist/smoke to its advantage to :-) ) Keep up the good prefabs :-)

Laz Man
10-09-2014, 11:11 PM
Yeh took me a bit to get the planes right.. the tanks look crap house lol but for now they do. The truck in my new prefab TonysRanch/tourist stay/honey farm isnt bad either :-). Yeh love trying new things & making new prefabs... Gonna make a castle in the burnt area/wasteland next (esp use the mist/smoke to its advantage to :-) ) Keep up the good prefabs :-)

The barrelsmoketest block is awesome. I hope they add more blocks with special effects so we can create more immersive prefabs 😀

caleb68
10-10-2014, 02:05 AM
speaking of walking dead, they are running a marathon on AMC this week, they just got to the prison today :)

Novahaze
10-11-2014, 03:51 AM
Amazing prefab man! Could you possibly make this for Random Generated maps too?

caleb68
10-11-2014, 06:32 AM
it works in random gen maps :) just make the xml in this post (http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?13610-Prefab-The-Walking-Dead-Prison/page2#26) and save it to the prefab directory with the same name as the prefab, then add a entry into the random gen prefabs at the bottom for the prison, it'll get added in sometimes to random gen sometimes not. ( just like all the prefabs )

Marya Clare
10-13-2014, 01:15 AM
Now all we need is character customization, vehicles (like cars with trailers filled with zombies attached, tanks...etc), and we can have the most epic ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Walking Dead RP ever:)
Prison is still awesome.

Marya Clare
10-13-2014, 01:19 AM

With Terminus, it should be connected via a long railroad with prefab signs pointing to it.

DeadManWalking-UF-
11-30-2014, 05:37 PM
Does this prefab work with A10? I have missing blocks in the Prefab editor and in game. :(

**edit: Never mind, I figured out how to use the converter.

Kraudi
12-02-2014, 10:06 AM
Is it possible to manually spawn a POI like this in a random world? I used this on my server for random gen but I just can't seem to find this anywhere. Just too hard to find this. Would love to play with this!

Chaosocks
12-02-2014, 04:59 PM
found one of these in game the other day, I loved it! to bad I was just doing some modding tests and din't get to play in it =[
I did explore though, and was pleased!

Laz Man
12-02-2014, 05:57 PM
Hey gang, glad there is some interest in this prefab. Planning on updating it but having too much fun playing lately. Will get back on it soon.

Laz Man
12-02-2014, 06:31 PM

Once they add tallow candles...you may see terminus in the future :)

Laz Man
12-02-2014, 06:43 PM
Is it possible to manually spawn a POI like this in a random world? I used this on my server for random gen but I just can't seem to find this anywhere. Just too hard to find this. Would love to play with this!

I haven't looked at the prefabs.xml after the a10 update but judging from the amount of prefabs in the wilderness. Finding the prison will most likely be a rarity. Once I get back up to speed I will see if there is a way to increase the frequency.

Kraudi
12-02-2014, 09:10 PM
I haven't looked at the prefabs.xml after the a10 update but judging from the amount of prefabs in the wilderness. Finding the prison will most likely be a rarity. Once I get back up to speed I will see if there is a way to increase the frequency.

Would be great because I generated my 5th world in cheat mode and still cannot find one!

Chaosocks
12-02-2014, 09:52 PM
Would be great because I generated my 5th world in cheat mode and still cannot find one!
I found it in the fores biom, not near any roads, if that helps =3

Kraudi
12-02-2014, 10:02 PM
I found it in the fores biom, not near any roads, if that helps =3

Ok tnx. Can you post your xml file please ? :)

Chaosocks
12-02-2014, 10:11 PM
I deleted the save file it was on sadly, it was one of about a dozen I made while doing some random testing. =[

Cannalution
12-02-2014, 10:25 PM
Coming out all messed up for me and a bunch of people trying to do this. Putting gunstores that are all black and distorted everywhere? and where the prefab is supposed to be its just blank space.

Chaosocks
12-02-2014, 10:31 PM
I got it from the prefab pack for A10 mod, that included this and many others. I don't know if this has been updated for A10. o_o

http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?18727-RANDOMGEN-Prefab-Pack-for-A10

Cannalution
12-02-2014, 11:00 PM
I got it from the prefab pack for A10 mod, that included this and many others. I don't know if this has been updated for A10. o_o

http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?18727-RANDOMGEN-Prefab-Pack-for-A10

wait i thought that was just for random, its fo naz also?

Chaosocks
12-03-2014, 05:21 AM
Um, i have no idea. I only play in random, the way I got this prefab was a prefab pack for A10 random gen, that included it.

Kraudi
12-03-2014, 06:59 AM
Okay tried it from the pack but cannot find this damn thing in my worlds :D :mad-new:

Laz Man
12-03-2014, 07:31 AM
wait i thought that was just for random, its fo naz also?

The file in that pack was updated by the OP of that thread. The only official release I have made available was for alpha 9, navesgane map.

Cannalution
12-03-2014, 11:09 AM
Ahh 9, so thats why it wasnt working for me i suppose? Horribly heartbroken! wanted to make this a focal point.

Phil_Arrow
12-03-2014, 01:21 PM
very strange on page 2 of this thread i get a warning from google chrome

Danger: Malware Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on 7daystodie.com.
Content from www.caleb68.com, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. Learn more

Chaosocks
12-03-2014, 08:56 PM
very strange on page 2 of this thread i get a warning from google chrome

Danger: Malware Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on 7daystodie.com.
Content from www.caleb68.com, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. Learn more
I've gotten that warning on this site before for seemingly no reason as well o_o very odd

Laz Man
12-03-2014, 09:30 PM
I've gotten that warning on this site before for seemingly no reason as well o_o very odd

Its because there is a user with the name caleb 68 on this forums. Apparently his name is the same as known malware lol....

Laz Man
12-12-2014, 09:02 PM
Hello survivors! I should be ready to release an updated prison for RWG this weekend.

Not only will this update compatibility with A10 but also have added detail.

-Populated more rooms for scavenging!
-Replaced all doors!
-Added new blocks (shotgun messiah box, bookcases, etc.)
-Added more block decals! (Blood, newspapers, trash, etc.)

Ultronkalaver
12-25-2014, 11:14 PM
Random Gen funktioniert perfekt :-) Super Arbeit!!!

Laz Man
12-30-2014, 01:20 AM
Random Gen funktioniert perfekt :-) Super Arbeit!!!

Have you tried the latest version? See link below.

http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?21158-PREFAB-The-Walking-Dead-Prison-v0-3-(Random-World-Generation)

DjDave Voom
12-31-2014, 04:10 AM
I have a Serious question here, Which Biome is it Most likely to be in? Im running and flying around on my server like a chicken with its head cut off

- - - Updated - - -

DjDave Voom
12-31-2014, 03:02 PM
I found 3 twd prisons in my server :D there AMAZING

Jim2029
07-18-2015, 11:24 PM
Anyone know if its compatible with 12.3?

ScubaSteve3465
07-20-2015, 11:07 PM
Also wondering this... :(

Laz Man
07-20-2015, 11:14 PM
Hey guys. You looking for an updated version for Nava or RWG?

thewalkingdeadguy
07-20-2015, 11:27 PM
I would love an update for RWG! this was my fav prefab by far as i am a TWD junkie.

ScubaSteve3465
07-21-2015, 01:56 AM
RWG Please my good sir.

OrbDamu
07-21-2015, 02:49 AM
Yes randomgen would be amazing. I wholeheartedly support this.

ScubaSteve3465
07-23-2015, 07:52 PM
Any news by chance?

Devilhunter
07-23-2015, 08:30 PM
Wow! Awesome prison.
Please remind me how to turn off GUI elements (belt, crosshair, etc).

Laz Man
07-23-2015, 09:22 PM
Wow! Awesome prison.
Please remind me how to turn off GUI elements (belt, crosshair, etc).

I believe it's F7.

- - - Updated - - -

Heya folks,

The original post has been updated with a new version. FYI, the included rwgmixer.xml file is configured to allow the prison to spawn in the forest biome roughly 3% of the time. Enjoy!

alexander_q
07-24-2015, 03:34 AM
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (sorry I have nothing to add beyond my enthusiasm)

EDIT: Except to say that your included rwgmixer.xml includes non-vanilla brownstones_01

Laz Man
07-24-2015, 04:47 AM
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (sorry I have nothing to add beyond my enthusiasm)

EDIT: Except to say that your included rwgmixer.xml includes non-vanilla brownstones_01

Whoops, thanks for catching that. It is fixed now.

ScubaSteve3465
07-24-2015, 05:11 PM
Thanks again, downloading now to use with 12.4

Chous
07-31-2015, 03:59 PM
Sr you are crazy and awesome in a VERY positve way!!!
May I use your [Prefabs] recipes, weapons and all yor other stuff for my little server? :)

Laz Man
07-31-2015, 06:47 PM
Sr you are crazy and awesome in a VERY positve way!!!
May I use your [Prefabs] recipes, weapons and all yor other stuff for my little server? :)

Sure that's what these prefabs are for :)

Laz Man
07-31-2015, 07:06 PM
FYI, I plan to replace fence with the new chain link one.

Rentrac
07-31-2015, 10:52 PM
Good Job Man

rghmodz
08-01-2015, 12:41 AM
Great job. I love it.

Chous
08-01-2015, 05:20 AM
Thank you
I can not belive what I see in the map
You are really awesome :D
Can not wait for updates :)

Sure that's what these prefabs are for :)

stallionsden
08-05-2015, 12:12 AM
is this compatible with A12.4

Laz Man
08-05-2015, 02:38 AM
is this compatible with A12.4 It should be but I haven't test it myself.

Spackler
08-12-2015, 04:31 PM
Can this be added to a currently running server/game or will I have to start fresh. I tried just adding it in and flew around for a long time and never spawned it.

thewalkingdeadguy
08-12-2015, 05:37 PM
Can this be added to a currently running server/game or will I have to start fresh. I tried just adding it in and flew around for a long time and never spawned it.

Ive added it on a fresh wipe and on an already running game and both worked. Although if you use it ona preexisting game you would either have to a) go to regions noone has currently explored yet or b)delete the region files your base isn't in and try it that way. both ways i have had it spawn though, so you should be fine.

Edit: I have no idea how to do prefabs yet, but i am starting to play with Hal's editor, so i can make an Alexandria-esqe prefab. Laz how did you make such a big prefab spawn on the ground? instead of floating?

LowfDog
08-13-2015, 07:30 PM
You can port in huge prefabs into an existing game with Hal's editor, and it will literally overwrite the area. It takes some practice, but one of my larger skyscrapers in Dogtown I started building in A10, ported into A11 as a prefab, and then again in A12. :D

Laz Man
08-13-2015, 07:52 PM
Ive added it on a fresh wipe and on an already running game and both worked. Although if you use it ona preexisting game you would either have to a) go to regions noone has currently explored yet or b)delete the region files your base isn't in and try it that way. both ways i have had it spawn though, so you should be fine.

Edit: I have no idea how to do prefabs yet, but i am starting to play with Hal's editor, so i can make an Alexandria-esqe prefab. Laz how did you make such a big prefab spawn on the ground? instead of floating?

Floating prefab issues usually occur because of 1 of 2 reasons.

#1 The Yoffset value set in the prefabs xml file is not low enough.
#2 The Prefab's footprint is so large that its edges will hang over lower elevation terrain in RWG. The only way I have been able to overcome this problem is to generate additional layers under the large prefab so even if it goes over lower elevation terrain, the gap is filled. It isn't the most elegant fix but at least will allow the prefab to look somewhat more blended with the terrain.

Magoli
08-13-2015, 09:32 PM
Floating prefab issues usually occur because of 1 of 2 reasons.

#1 The Yoffset value set in the prefabs xml file is not low enough.
#2 The Prefab's footprint is so large that its edges will hang over lower elevation terrain in RWG. The only way I have been able to overcome this problem is to generate additional layers under the large prefab so even if it goes over lower elevation terrain, the gap is filled. It isn't the most elegant fix but at least will allow the prefab to look somewhat more blended with the terrain.

Yes - thats exactly the 2 reasons.
I added additional layers under all prefabs I added to the Pack.
Small ones get a basement of stone of 5
Prefabs bigger then 45X45 get a basement of stone of 10 !!!

Yes - this is not elegant - but the only way i know to stop the collapsing-problem.
(again: IMO this is a nasty gamebug and I hope TFP will fix that very soon. Also the other Spawning-Issues!)

I like ur pyramide-like-edges to make the extra-basement a littlebit more hilly and let it fit better in the landscape.
But if u wanna go 10 deep - the prefab becomes 10blocks bigger in each direction !!!
And not every Prefab should stand on a hill. They have to fit in the natural landscape in future !!

But the most important problem with this right now in RWG is the OVERSIZE-PROBLEM ;( !!!

Just wanted to mention that again :)
Mag

stallionsden
08-13-2015, 10:46 PM
You could utilise the materials xml. Increase the stability of each block to something ridiculous. This stabilises the building more as well and you can build further with out a support every 2nd block.

In regards to your compopack mag realeasing the pack with the extra material xml will then add all the new material/changed material to the dl users game to. Maybe those whom make prefabs can do this to before starting to build. So they use these blocks that use the changed stronger stab stuff.

Laz Man
08-14-2015, 05:46 AM
You could utilise the materials xml. Increase the stability of each block to something ridiculous. This stabilises the building more as well and you can build further with out a support every 2nd block.

In regards to your compopack mag realeasing the pack with the extra material xml will then add all the new material/changed material to the dl users game to. Maybe those whom make prefabs can do this to before starting to build. So they use these blocks that use the changed stronger stab stuff.

The problem is not stability but the fact that buildings shouldn't be floating over drops in terrain. It just looks......wrong. (lack of a better word). My guess is the general terrain is generated first and the prefabs are inserted afterwards. It would be nice if the developers could somehow update the prefab generation part of their code to analyze the amount of flat terrain is available prior to inserting a prefab. This is most likely harder to implement than it sounds. But one can dream :).

Laz Man
08-14-2015, 05:59 AM
Yes - thats exactly the 2 reasons.
I added additional layers under all prefabs I added to the Pack.
Small ones get a basement of stone of 5
Prefabs bigger then 45X45 get a basement of stone of 10 !!!

Yes - this is not elegant - but the only way i know to stop the collapsing-problem.
(again: IMO this is a nasty gamebug and I hope TFP will fix that very soon. Also the other Spawning-Issues!)

I like ur pyramide-like-edges to make the extra-basement a littlebit more hilly and let it fit better in the landscape.
But if u wanna go 10 deep - the prefab becomes 10blocks bigger in each direction !!!
And not every Prefab should stand on a hill. They have to fit in the natural landscape in future !!

But the most important problem with this right now in RWG is the OVERSIZE-PROBLEM ;( !!!

Just wanted to mention that again :)
Mag

The pyramid fertile grass blocks was actually not to improve stability but because the prison has multi-level exterior terrain. I wanted it to be as close to the real prison that I could make it. I wish we could make elevated organic blocks smooth like how the terrain looks on world generation but sadly we cannot. :(

stallionsden
08-14-2015, 06:36 AM
The problem is not stability but the fact that buildings shouldn't be floating over drops in terrain. It just looks......wrong. (lack of a better word). My guess is the general terrain is generated first and the prefabs are inserted afterwards. It would be nice if the developers could somehow update the prefab generation part of their code to analyze the amount of flat terrain is available prior to inserting a prefab. This is most likely harder to implement than it sounds. But one can dream :).

Argh yep i with you. Maybe they need to generate all the prefabs first then the world so it knows where a prefab is and when to have flat surfaces or where to have hills etc.

alexander_q
08-14-2015, 07:12 AM
They will need to address this somehow eventually, or our cities will forever be completely flat

Laz Man
09-03-2015, 08:39 AM
Can you please explain to me how the probability parameter works?

It seems all a bit odd. tbh I couldn't find a prison at all at first. Then I tried to upper that value, which at a point did influence the spawning of military bases (when setting to 1.0 or simply 1) I had military bases all over the place but not as expected the prison. (also I have enabled it to spawn in other biomes (desert,plains) as well is that not a good idea? In a singleplayer game I managed to find a prison, when simply disabling the other prefabs in that section.

The probability of a prefab is dictated by its value in relation to the total prob. Of all prefabs in its group.

For example, let's say you have a prefab group called town which contains 4 different prefabs with each set to prob=1. Each prefab will have a 1 out 4 chance (25%) to be selected.

If we increase the probability of one of the prefabs to 2 then it will have a 2 out 5 chance (40%) to spawn while the rest will have a 1 out of 5 chance (20%) to spawn.

You can allow it to spawn in other biomes but it might look out of place since it's configures with forest grass.

Lastly, post your XML code in here if you would like us to take a look.

Edit: FYI, I will be creating a custom hub for the prison in the near future to improve how it spawns in the world.

_KillerKitty_
10-10-2015, 07:14 AM
Hello guys i could need youre help please^^

I wanted the prison on the navezgane map? would that go? I changed the files but it doesnt show on the direction i directed it?

h0tr0d
10-10-2015, 07:20 AM
Hello guys i could need youre help please^^

I wanted the prison on the navezgane map? would that go? I changed the files but it doesnt show on the direction i directed it?

The Navezgane map requires you to specify coordinates. As far as rotation, perhaps the .xml for the prefab could help you.

Vote h0tr0d 2016 -- stone walls do not a prison make

_KillerKitty_
10-10-2015, 09:06 AM
Ok I would like to show you the files but there is an error comming up, (invalid file), when i want to upload them in the post

JaxTeller718
10-10-2015, 12:44 PM
Ok I would like to show you the files but there is an error comming up, (invalid file), when i want to upload them in the post

put it in a zip file first

_KillerKitty_
10-10-2015, 03:05 PM
@ JaxTeller718 didn't go either

Here are the xml files, would be nice if someone could tell me what i forgot or did wrong.

That's what i added in the prefabs.xml:
<prefabs>
<decoration type="model" name="xcostum_ZombieZoo(by_Wsiegel)a12_v1" position="69, 61, 185" rotation="0" />
<decoration type="model" name="TWDprisonRWG" position="209, 61, 11" rotation="0" />
</prefabs>

Thats changed and added in the rwg.mixer:

<rwgmixer>
<world ruleset="vanilla" />

<rulesets>
<ruleset name="vanilla" cell_cache_size="16" cell_size="1200" cell_offset="0.8" generation_distance="10000">
<cell_rule name="wastelandHub" position="0,0" prob="0.1"/>

<cell_rule name="lowDensity" prob="1"/>
<cell_rule name="highDensity" prob="0.5"/>
<cell_rule name="prisonHub" position="0,1"/>
<!--<cell_rule name="customHubTest" position="0,1" prob="0"/>-->
</ruleset>
</rulesets>

<cell_rules>

<cell_rule name="prisonHub">
<cave_count value="0,4"/>
<path_material value="asphalt" />
<path_radius value="7" />
<hub_rule name="prisonHub"/>

<wilderness_rule name="wildernessDefault"/>
</cell_rule>

<hub_rule name="prisonHub">
<hub_type value="town"/>
<hub_layout name="prisonHub"/>
<prefab_rule name="townSmall"/>
</hub_rule>

<prefab_rules>

<prefab_rule name="UniquePOIs">
<prefab rule="TWDprisonRWG"/>
</prefab_rule>

<prefab_rule name="wildernessPOIs">
<path_material value="gravel" />
<path_radius value="2" />

<prefab name="TWDprisonRWG" prob="0.03"/>

<prefab name="indian_burial_grounds_01" prob="0.03"/>
<prefab rule="militaryCamps" prob="0.03"/>
<prefab rule="wildernessMisc" prob="0.14"/>
<prefab rule="waterPOIs" prob="0.2"/>
<prefab rule="campsites" prob="0.2"/>
<prefab rule="cabins" prob="0.2"/>
<prefab rule="barnsAndSheds" prob="0.2"/>
</prefab_rule>

<!-- NOT CURRENTLY USED
<biome_spawn_rule name="burnt_forest"/>
<biome_spawn_rule name="wasteland_hub"/>
<biome_spawn_rule name="wasteland" />
<biome_spawn_rule name="radiated"/>
<biome_spawn_rule name="water"/>
-->
</biome_spawn_rules>

<hub_layouts>
<hub_layout name="prisonHub">
<township_type value="town"/>
<street start_point="-50,0" end_point="128,0" path_material="asphalt" path_radius="7"/>
<street start_point="-50,144" end_point="128,144" path_material="asphalt" path_radius="7"/>
<street start_point="-28,7" end_point="-28,133" path_material="gravel" path_radius="4"/>
<street start_point="110,7" end_point="110,133" path_material="gravel" path_radius="4"/>
<lot min_x_y="-23, 8" prefab="TWDprisonRWG" rotation_to_road="3"/>
</hub_layout>

<hub_layout name="customHubTest">
<street start_point="-64,0" end_point="64,0"/>
<lot min_x_y="0, 8" size="60,60" rotation_to_road="2"/>
<lot min_x_y="-32, 12" prefab="oldwest_jail" rotation_to_road="2"/>
</hub_layout>
</hub_layouts>
</rwgmixer>

But both buildings don't show on the map.:grumpy:

Laz Man
10-18-2015, 09:09 AM
@ JaxTeller718 didn't go either

Here are the xml files, would be nice if someone could tell me what i forgot or did wrong.

That's what i added in the prefabs.xml:
<prefabs>
<decoration type="model" name="xcostum_ZombieZoo(by_Wsiegel)a12_v1" position="69, 61, 185" rotation="0" />
<decoration type="model" name="TWDprisonRWG" position="209, 61, 11" rotation="0" />
</prefabs>

Thats changed and added in the rwg.mixer:

<rwgmixer>
<world ruleset="vanilla" />

<rulesets>
<ruleset name="vanilla" cell_cache_size="16" cell_size="1200" cell_offset="0.8" generation_distance="10000">
<cell_rule name="wastelandHub" position="0,0" prob="0.1"/>

<cell_rule name="lowDensity" prob="1"/>
<cell_rule name="highDensity" prob="0.5"/>
<cell_rule name="prisonHub" position="0,1"/>
<!--<cell_rule name="customHubTest" position="0,1" prob="0"/>-->
</ruleset>
</rulesets>

<cell_rules>

<cell_rule name="prisonHub">
<cave_count value="0,4"/>
<path_material value="asphalt" />
<path_radius value="7" />
<hub_rule name="prisonHub"/>

<wilderness_rule name="wildernessDefault"/>
</cell_rule>

<hub_rule name="prisonHub">
<hub_type value="town"/>
<hub_layout name="prisonHub"/>
<prefab_rule name="townSmall"/>
</hub_rule>

<prefab_rules>

<prefab_rule name="UniquePOIs">
<prefab rule="TWDprisonRWG"/>
</prefab_rule>

</prefab_rule>

<!-- NOT CURRENTLY USED
<biome_spawn_rule name="burnt_forest"/>
<biome_spawn_rule name="wasteland_hub"/>
<biome_spawn_rule name="wasteland" />
<biome_spawn_rule name="radiated"/>
<biome_spawn_rule name="water"/>
-->
</biome_spawn_rules>

<hub_layouts>
<hub_layout name="prisonHub">
<street start_point="-50,0" end_point="128,0" path_material="asphalt" path_radius="7"/>
<street start_point="-50,144" end_point="128,144" path_material="asphalt" path_radius="7"/>
<street start_point="-28,7" end_point="-28,133" path_material="gravel" path_radius="4"/>
<street start_point="110,7" end_point="110,133" path_material="gravel" path_radius="4"/>
<lot min_x_y="-23, 8" prefab="TWDprisonRWG" rotation_to_road="3"/>
</hub_layout>

<hub_layout name="customHubTest">
<street start_point="-64,0" end_point="64,0"/>
<lot min_x_y="0, 8" size="60,60" rotation_to_road="2"/>
<lot min_x_y="-32, 12" prefab="oldwest_jail" rotation_to_road="2"/>
</hub_layout>
</hub_layouts>
</rwgmixer>

But both buildings don't show on the map.:grumpy:

Hi Kitty,

Sorry for the delayed response. Did you want the prison to spawn in a RWG or Navesgane map? From your xml snippet, it looks like you are trying to do both? I am updating my prison prefab again which will include better spawning (unique in a specific location). Look for the update very soon. :)

stallionsden
10-18-2015, 09:14 AM
Hi Kitty,

Sorry for the delayed response. Did you want the prison to spawn in a RWG or Navesgane map? From your xml snippet, it looks like you are trying to do both? I am updating my prison prefab again which will include better spawning (unique in a specific location). Look for the update very soon. :)

last i knew kitty wanted navesgane lol. But she using the rwg. There isnt a navesgane prison is theree Laz yeh or. But I did find this which is not needed I dont think it would matter tho but yeh not needed -

__________________________________________________ _

</prefab_rule>

for navesgane i am cluseless havent played navesgane since rwg came out alpha 8 lol.

Laz Man
10-18-2015, 09:41 AM
last i knew kitty wanted navesgane lol. But she using the rwg. There isnt a navesgane prison is theree Laz yeh or. But I did find this which is not needed I dont think it would matter tho but yeh not needed -

__________________________________________________ _

</prefab_rule>

for navesgane i am cluseless havent played navesgane since rwg came out alpha 8 lol.

The current version in this thread has the prison configured to spawn as a wilderness POI, unlike the version included in mags compo pack which is configured to spawn via hub_layout.

stallionsden
10-18-2015, 09:44 AM
The current version in this thread has the prison configured to spawn as a wilderness POI, unlike the version included in mags compo pack which is configured to spawn via hub_layout.

Argh ok yep just the xml had the hub layout which confused me lol

Laz Man
12-31-2015, 03:55 AM
UPDATE TIME!!!!! New version and new video!!! See original post of this thread for details. :)

As always, let me know if you spot any bugs or have any issues with installation. Thank you!

stallionsden
12-31-2015, 04:04 AM
UPDATE TIME!!!!! New version and new video!!! See original post of this thread for details. :)

As always, let me know if you spot any bugs or have any issues with installation. Thank you!

Man brilliant work :-)

TommyGames
12-31-2015, 04:22 AM
Excellent job Laz! Looking forward to finding it in game!

Laz Man
12-31-2015, 04:34 AM
Excellent job Laz! Looking forward to finding it in game!

If you follow the included installation instructions, the prison should be roughly one biome north of the central city. Follow any road heading north and you should find it.

I recommend moving the prison farther out if used on a dedicated server with many players.

TommyGames
12-31-2015, 05:02 AM
If you follow the included installation instructions, the prison should be roughly one biome north of the central city. Follow any road heading north and you should find it.

I recommend moving the prison farther out if used on a dedicated server with many players.

Sounds good mate. Cheers!

Slaan
12-31-2015, 04:05 PM

Is that so you can laugh at them having to treck 15 miles to grab their backpacks after they were eaten alive! awesome work dude, defo one of my fave prefabs just because of what it is, nevermind the awesome job you made of it. We've only just set a fresh map up and im itching to burn it already =p

Laz Man
12-31-2015, 04:48 PM
Is that so you can laugh at them having to treck 15 miles to grab their backpacks after they were eaten alive! awesome work dude, defo one of my fave prefabs just because of what it is, nevermind the awesome job you made of it. We've only just set a fresh map up and im itching to burn it already =p

I reduced the amount of dog spawns so it should be more managable lol...

The Viper
12-31-2015, 05:04 PM
I can't believe how awesome this looks! It looks really accurate... Amazing job, I can't wait to try it!

Laz Man
12-31-2015, 05:32 PM
I can't believe how awesome this looks! It looks really accurate... Amazing job, I can't wait to try it!

Thanks! Will most likely try making woodbury next. ;)

HAL9000
12-31-2015, 05:34 PM
Ahh it's back! This makes me happy. Thanks Laz!

Hal

areed33
12-31-2015, 05:43 PM
wow... this is going to be awesome. especially once all the weapon mods are released.

dragonslayer770
01-01-2016, 12:26 PM
awesome work will be trying this when I get off work, I was wondering it u could make andrea the last place they lived? that would go great with this one.

Laz Man
01-01-2016, 04:33 PM
awesome work will be trying this when I get off work, I was wondering it u could make andrea the last place they lived? that would go great with this one.

Did you mean alexandria?

DieTillDay7
01-01-2016, 04:43 PM
that would be a awesome prefab laz man - you gonna make this ?

JaxTeller718
01-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Thanks! Will most likely try making woodbury next. ;)

You have my interest. with how spectacular your prison is i can only imagine how great alexandria or woodbury would be.

Laz Man
01-01-2016, 06:15 PM
that would be a awesome prefab laz man - you gonna make this ?

What would you prefer to see first? I was doing research for woodbury already. Perhaps i should do a poll. :)

DieTillDay7
01-01-2016, 08:52 PM
how about the ranch house on walking dead?
what about the research center ? they come across ?

stallionsden
01-01-2016, 11:35 PM
I say the hospital. Then atlantis. Then the camp area. Then the farm. Then woodbury. Then terminus. Then alexandria. :-D make a huge hub-layout with it all to hehe

DieTillDay7
01-02-2016, 12:00 AM
make a long road with nothing in it but a sh** load of zombies!

Laz Man
01-04-2016, 09:03 PM
Hey Survivors, I just finished updating the prison so it spawns more flat with existing terrain around it. There were some seeds where 50% of the prison layout would be floating in the air. I have updated the download in the OP. Thanks to Magoli for finding the issue. :)

http://i.imgur.com/Jgg5cdr.png

xgfreon
01-04-2016, 09:29 PM
Hey Survivors, I just finished updating the prison so it spawns more flat with existing terrain around it. There were some seeds where 50% of the prison layout would be floating in the air. I have updated the download in the OP. Thanks to Magoli for finding the issue. :)

http://i.imgur.com/Jgg5cdr.png

awesome, hope that means magoli is almost ready to release new compopack

StompyNZ
01-04-2016, 10:02 PM

I assume the fix was to put roads right around it again?

btw if you have little stub roads where you originally had the roads leading out from the prefab paths it has a good chance of attaching the rwg roads at those points rather than the corners like in your screenshot (it likes to attach to the outermost road)

Laz Man
01-05-2016, 10:03 PM
I assume the fix was to put roads right around it again?

btw if you have little stub roads where you originally had the roads leading out from the prefab paths it has a good chance of attaching the rwg roads at those points rather than the corners like in your screenshot (it likes to attach to the outermost road)

Yes, putting roads around it forces the terrain elevation outside of the hub to be more gradual. Thanks for the tip about the stub roads, will test this in the future.

As a side note, minor update to version 1.51 has been posted in OP. Enjoy!

Guppycur
01-06-2016, 12:46 AM
What would you prefer to see first? I was doing research for woodbury already. Perhaps i should do a poll. :)

Read the hardback books, you will get a better sense of the layout of woodbury, and realize it's a lot larger than it seems. May want to do it in pieces.

Town center, racetrack, etc...

LowfDog
01-06-2016, 01:06 PM
That CDC research center (the one based on the Cobb Performing Arts Center) would be a pretty daunting task. Post Modernism is not exactly Voxel-friendly.

But if you are crazy enough to tackle it, let me know, Laz, and I'd be happy to offer some advice. One advantage of that building is you can actually wander around in the lobby and around the building on Google Streetview.

---
Fake Signature Line that's really just a cheap plug for my YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwkzZIGzinOMWKCYE72n8lw)

ganga
01-14-2016, 05:34 AM
is there a way to put this into the current navesgane map im playing?

jdizzy2010
01-14-2016, 08:19 AM
I would love a walking dead themed navasgane map! Imagine woodbury, the farm, alexandria, the hospital, the cdc facility! Omg i would sooooooo love this lol

Dox
01-21-2016, 01:50 AM
hey laz,

looks awesome, installed the prefab files into the prefab folder and the rwgmixer into data/config on a remote server. Deleted the save and then set it to random gen.

Upon loading in it hangs on "waiting for server" and after signing in the ftp I see that it has not generated a world. Any advice on what I'm doing incorrectly? I've tried writing in xml lines manually on the backup and using that but it does not appear to fix the problem. Only upon re-inserting a vanilla rwgmixer does the server successfully generate the world.

stallionsden
01-21-2016, 02:14 AM
hey laz,

looks awesome, installed the prefab files into the prefab folder and the rwgmixer into data/config on a remote server. Deleted the save and then set it to random gen.

Upon loading in it hangs on "waiting for server" and after signing in the ftp I see that it has not generated a world. Any advice on what I'm doing incorrectly? I've tried writing in xml lines manually on the backup and using that but it does not appear to fix the problem. Only upon re-inserting a vanilla rwgmixer does the server successfully generate the world.

Please upload your output.log. and rwgmixer

- - - Updated - - -

Also did you place prefabs in the prefab folder

Dox
01-23-2016, 05:06 AM
Stallions,

Thanks for the response man. After some debugging attempts, heres where I currently am.

Writing the lines in myself into the original rwgmixer file did NOT work. Overwriting with the xml provided with the download does work. So I am confident that I probably messed up syntax of some sort in the xml earlier.

However, now I am trying to install the multi-combo pack. I copied the prefabs and the rwgmixer from the download, but the server is hanging again. Any advice is appreciated. I don't see an output file under logs? Whats the path?

Laz Man
01-23-2016, 06:27 AM
Stallions,

Thanks for the response man. After some debugging attempts, heres where I currently am.

Writing the lines in myself into the original rwgmixer file did NOT work. Overwriting with the xml provided with the download does work. So I am confident that I probably messed up syntax of some sort in the xml earlier.

However, now I am trying to install the multi-combo pack. I copied the prefabs and the rwgmixer from the download, but the server is hanging again. Any advice is appreciated. I don't see an output file under logs? Whats the path?

Hi Dox, Thank you for taking interest in my prison. Good news, I believe my prison is included with the multi-combo pack (Magoli's pack). So if you are able to install his pack successfully then you won't need my separate installer. :)

Dox
01-23-2016, 05:12 PM
Hi Dox, Thank you for taking interest in my prison. Good news, I believe my prison is included with the multi-combo pack (Magoli's pack). So if you are able to install his pack successfully then you won't need my separate installer. :)

Thats great news man, since I appear to be incapable of writing the lines myself without messing up syntax is some way. I'll try to figure out what I'm doing wrong with that later.

I actually got "your" rwgmixer to work and the prison loaded great. Its the multi-combo pack that is hanging the server. I found the output.log file but its quite lengthy. What am I looking for here?

Dox
01-24-2016, 04:21 AM
Ok, we are good to go. It appears all errors were self-inflicted. Re-downloading the files and overwriting what was on the rented server appears to have fixed the problem. I have yet to find the prison, but I am looking forward to it. :)

fpsgoat
06-07-2016, 07:55 PM
I installed the combopack & randomly ran into the prison in my travels across the world.
I'm a HUGE fan of the Walking Dead & the moment I randomly came across this poi I actually was stunned.
Loved it, 10/10 - I'd love to help you in creating more TWD themed pois.
Alexandria, Woodbury, Negans compound, Terminus & many more :D

Laz Man
07-03-2016, 04:03 AM
I installed the combopack & randomly ran into the prison in my travels across the world.
I'm a HUGE fan of the Walking Dead & the moment I randomly came across this poi I actually was stunned.
Loved it, 10/10 - I'd love to help you in creating more TWD themed pois.
Alexandria, Woodbury, Negans compound, Terminus & many more :D

Glad you liked it :) I started on a Woodbury but havent gotten very far on it. Life has gotten super busy atm so im a modding hiatus.

Guppycur
07-04-2016, 04:50 AM
One day I plan to come across this damn thing in rgen... (yes, I use magpack). One day. :)

abc9876
07-12-2016, 11:24 PM
I love this prefab. Does it still work for A14? Are you plannign to incorporate it in Navezgane?

stallionsden
07-13-2016, 12:50 AM
I love this prefab. Does it still work for A14? Are you plannign to incorporate it in Navezgane?

Its In the compo pack

The Overcomer
10-15-2016, 11:19 AM
OMG, I am a TWD fan.. To, say this is incredible is an understatement. The amount of detail you have gone to is incredible ... well done mate, I bet many long hours to get this done.

Soo ... When you doing Terminus ;)

Regards David ..

Laz Man
02-14-2017, 06:58 AM
Hello Survivors,

It has been a while since I have done any prefab work. I went ahead and attempted to open the last release of TWD prison within Alpha 15.2 b7 and I am glad to report that the prefab is mostly intact. Some block ids were shifted around but for the most part it shouldnt take much time to update the prefab to the current released version of 7d2d.

I am glad to report that the strange voxel vertices and random holes in the world are now gone. TFPs must have fixed it at some point as I didn't see any vertex glitches in the terrain. Hurrah!

I plan to update the prison once again incorporating new blocks and such so future generations may enjoy :).

http://i.imgur.com/e34xGQq.jpg

Slaan
02-14-2017, 05:23 PM
Eagerly awaiting the itch to really grab you by the balls again, I miss your work!

Guppycur
02-14-2017, 06:09 PM
That's... Serious praise. :)

HAL9000
02-14-2017, 08:19 PM
And an image that's going to keep me awake till morning...

Guppycur
02-14-2017, 08:22 PM
Doing what? ;-)

Laz Man
02-14-2017, 08:50 PM
Eagerly awaiting the itch to really grab you by the balls again, I miss your work!

The itch is there, its just I have twin newborns I am responsible for nowadays lol...

Slaan
02-15-2017, 09:01 PM
The itch is there, its just I have twin newborns I am responsible for nowadays lol...

The ol' newborn twins so im busy cliche... sorry I watch too much cinema sins.

Thats awesome to hear tho bud you and the missus must be thrilled, you can even have a poopy nappie each too... twins must solve so many arguments :devilish:

xyth
02-17-2017, 12:45 PM
Yeah, congrats on the spawn. Sleepless nights are great for modding, just saying.....

Laz Man
06-06-2017, 05:00 AM
Well I have started the update process from 13.6 to 15.2 finally. So far I have replaced all erroneous blocks and have started adding some of the newer blocks in. Here are a few sneak peak screenshots. :)

http://i.imgur.com/okXMObx.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/QjxAD

Guppycur
06-06-2017, 01:26 PM
About time, slacker. :)

Laz Man
06-06-2017, 02:28 PM
About time, slacker. :)

Yeah, just a few days before A16 lol....

GameOverMan
06-07-2017, 09:01 AM
Yeah, just a few days before A16 lol....

Nice to see you still working on this, I loved it back in 8.8 Ages ago man, love to see the newer stuff.

Laz Man
06-07-2017, 12:34 PM
Nice to see you still working on this, I loved it back in 8.8 Ages ago man, love to see the newer stuff.

Thanks!

Guppycur
06-28-2017, 07:32 PM
Eta to a16 version?

Laz Man
06-28-2017, 07:37 PM
Eta to a16 version?

Was debating on waiting until stable was released. With my available time i have so far only played past the first 7 day horde.

Been reading up on the posts from others on the changes to the mixer file off/on to prepare myself in the meantime.

Guppycur
06-28-2017, 07:47 PM
Make the prefab, let someone else do the mixer. :)

Laz Man
06-29-2017, 06:52 PM
Make the prefab, let someone else do the mixer. :)

Fine fine maybe this weekend lol...

BadCops
07-22-2017, 06:55 AM
u can fix for a16.1 ?

Magoli
07-22-2017, 11:43 AM
hi Laz

HERE (https://www.dropbox.com/s/6pnx0txkjks63qj/TWDPRISON%20after%20conversion2.zip?dl=0) is ur prison after conversion and automatic-special-block-replacement i've done.

idk how the blocks and all looks like right now because its in the "Prefabs not used in A16"-folder atm.

We have to put the 2 halfes together and try if 200X200 prefabs are able to spawn (in wilderness)
Else u could let spawn the 2 halfes in Nave.

I havent time to look at it. I have to repair the remaining 150 CP-prefabs manually first :|

Laz Man
08-19-2017, 06:01 AM
Interesting Factoid:

For A16, the corners of large prefabs don't get cutoff/cropped anymore when spawned in RWG. Thus, no longer needing to split large prefabs into separate .tts files. See pictures below of the prison spawned as part of the "industrial" prefab group.

The Walking Dead Prison Distant POI Mesh:

http://i.imgur.com/orL2dEr.jpg

Close Up:

http://i.imgur.com/WpKauA2.jpg

stallionsden
08-19-2017, 07:56 AM
Interesting Factoid:

For A16, the corners of large prefabs don't get cutoff/cropped anymore when spawned in RWG. Thus, no longer needing to split large prefabs into separate .tts files. See pictures below of the prison spawned as part of the "industrial" prefab group.

The Walking Dead Prison Distant POI Mesh:

http://i.imgur.com/orL2dEr.jpg

Close Up:

http://i.imgur.com/WpKauA2.jpg

Yeh thats been like that since a16 came out lol...... tfp unlocked the large prefab spawning allowance lol

Laz Man
08-19-2017, 05:09 PM
Updated Guard Tower:

http://i.imgur.com/Bu8JADU.jpg

stallionsden
08-19-2017, 09:35 PM
Updated Guard Tower:

http://i.imgur.com/Bu8JADU.jpg

Looking nice mr Laz Man

SlicksGirl
09-05-2017, 12:18 PM
Is there a working tts file for this? i'd love to have one autospawn into my server!

Laz Man
09-05-2017, 12:39 PM
Is there a working tts file for this? i'd love to have one autospawn into my server!

Still working on updating for A16. Roughly 50% done.

Pille
09-05-2017, 05:35 PM

Either you're thorough or very slow. :p Looks very promising (I don't know the old versions of the prison).

Laz Man
09-06-2017, 01:36 AM
Either you're thorough or very slow. :p Looks very promising (I don't know the old versions of the prison).

Alittle bit of both lol. My free time is mainly consumed by 2 x 11 month year olds :p

Baobab
09-07-2017, 02:59 AM

When youuuuu think it is fully done ?

Love the TV -series very much, would be nice if it works on 16.3 and later on higher Versions.

Greets from Germany

Jackelmyer
09-07-2017, 07:12 AM
Alittle bit of both lol. My free time is mainly consumed by 2 x 11 month year olds :p

The seed is strong with this one...

😂

Laz Man
09-07-2017, 03:10 PM
I have a 3rd due in february :p

- - - Updated - - -

When youuuuu think it is fully done ?

Love the TV -series very much, would be nice if it works on 16.3 and later on higher Versions.

Greets from Germany

I feel like TFPs sometimes. I have given time frames before only for things to come and blow them out of the water....

Rest assured when I do release, it will be a mind blowing experience worthy of the tv show. :)

Pille
09-07-2017, 04:27 PM
I have a 3rd due in february :p

Wow, you've got a talent there. ;)

Guppycur
09-08-2017, 03:36 AM
Wow, you've got a talent there. ;)

Well, it COULD be said that he sucks at um... egressing early. =)

Laz Man
09-09-2017, 07:38 AM
C Block Reference Picture:

https://i.imgur.com/VDeK30Z.jpg

Alpha 13.6:

https://i.imgur.com/xKNPMYU.jpg

Alpha 16.3:

https://i.imgur.com/yp7VJ8j.jpg

Jackelmyer
09-09-2017, 07:56 AM
Duuude... A15+ has been damn kind to this prefab. NICE!

Laz Man
09-09-2017, 02:50 PM
Duuude... A15+ has been damn kind to this prefab. NICE!

I had to increase the depth of the prison by 6 layers to get that room to look like that in 16.3. This means the entire prefab will grow in size for more fun/exploration. :)

Idrona
09-27-2017, 06:27 PM
@Laz Man Hey, really looking forward to see an updated version of this work of art. How is it coming along? :)

HectorNr666
10-09-2017, 06:40 AM
only 2 weeks until Season 8 of twd - i hope he'll release nearly same time.

Laz Man
10-09-2017, 09:16 PM
Sorry about the delay guys. Im on a business trip for the next 2 weeks. Plus just had my girls 1st birthday. I do have a few new before/after pics that i could post this weekend when i get back.

Pille
10-10-2017, 05:55 AM
I am starting to feel something like christmas anticipation. Do not withhold our gift. :)

Laz Man
10-11-2017, 02:24 AM
I am starting to feel something like christmas anticipation. Do not withhold our gift. :)
Lol...your editor and hals empty world has helped me tremendously with the improvements. : )

Laz Man
10-15-2017, 06:08 AM
As promised here is an update pic.

Alpha 13.6 jail yard (after Hal's A16 converter):

https://i.imgur.com/stR3aOk.jpg

Alpha 16.3 WIP (expanded to be more proportional to the tv show):

https://i.imgur.com/iv8Asb5.jpg

Pille
10-15-2017, 06:21 AM
As promised here is an update pic.

Alpha 13.6 jail yard (after Hal's A16 converter):

https://i.imgur.com/stR3aOk.jpg

Alpha 16.3 WIP (expanded to be more proportional to the tv show):

https://i.imgur.com/iv8Asb5.jpg

Superb work Laz Man. I wish I would end up in this prison. :)

Edit:
Damn there are at least 4 new innovative ideas in the screenshot.

Is there a camp at the roof?

Laz Man
10-15-2017, 06:36 PM
Superb work Laz Man. I wish I would end up in this prison. :)

Edit:
Damn there are at least 4 new innovative ideas in the screenshot.

Is there a camp at the roof?

Yes, but its an old one from 13.6. I will most likely replace it.

Edit: if you didnt notice it, the burnt wood blocks are paintable. Might be some creative uses for it.

Sdgjl2006
10-19-2017, 10:54 AM
Is it ready to be downloaded for A16.3? please say yes...i would love to check it out

HectorNr666
10-19-2017, 12:19 PM
maybe we've to wait a lil' bot longer.. A16.4 will come soon i heard some rumours

Laz Man
10-19-2017, 09:52 PM
Is it ready to be downloaded for A16.3? please say yes...i would love to check it out

Sorry for the delay. :( I could maybe do a Alpha 16 pre-release with a bunch of unfinished sections if people really want to check it out that bad. Much like the fun pimps, I rather finish all of the planned updates so you get one HUGE awesome experience vs. many good experiences. The following is my current status.

Rebuild and Paint iconic Cell Block C (Rick and the gang's main living quarters in the TV show) - Complete
Redesign and Paint iconic exterior guard towers - Complete

Update and Paint building exterior lof prison - 90%
---------Update iconic exterior jail yard (The area that Rick and the gang cleared of walkers when they first arrived to the prison)
---------Basketball court
---------Prison Security Fencing & Barbwire

Replace Incorrectly A16 Converted blocks - 90%
Update Prison Command Room - 75%
Update Prison Cell Corridoors (The narrow hallways that rick and the gang stumbled around in the dark clearing zombies) - 75%
Update Prison Library and connecting rooms. - 0%
Update Prison Laundry Room - 0%
Update Prison Kitchen - 10%
Update Prison Infirmary - 10%
Update Prison Boiler Room - 0%
Update Prison Armory - 0%
Update Prison Guard's Quarters - 0%
Re-add exterior trees, bushes, boulders, etc. - 0%
Add Sleepers & Traps - 0%
General Block Density Pass (blending of organic and flat block transitions) - 25%

Add new areas to explore - 0%
--------Prison Sewers
--------Prison Isolation Cells

stallionsden
10-20-2017, 12:51 AM
Sorry for the delay. :( I could maybe do a Alpha 16 pre-release with a bunch of unfinished sections if people really want to check it out that bad. Much like the fun pimps, I rather finish all of the planned updates so you get one HUGE awesome experience vs. many good experiences. The following is my current status.

Rebuild and Paint iconic Cell Block C (Rick and the gang's main living quarters in the TV show) - Complete
Redesign and Paint iconic exterior guard towers - Complete

Update and Paint building exterior lof prison - 90%
---------Update iconic exterior jail yard (The area that Rick and the gang cleared of walkers when they first arrived to the prison)
---------Basketball court
---------Prison Security Fencing & Barbwire

Replace Incorrectly A16 Converted blocks - 90%
Update Prison Command Room - 75%
Update Prison Cell Corridoors (The narrow hallways that rick and the gang stumbled around in the dark clearing zombies) - 75%
Update Prison Library and connecting rooms. - 0%
Update Prison Laundry Room - 0%
Update Prison Kitchen - 10%
Update Prison Infirmary - 10%
Update Prison Boiler Room - 0%
Update Prison Armory - 0%
Update Prison Guard's Quarters - 0%
Re-add exterior trees, bushes, boulders, etc. - 0%
Add Sleepers & Traps - 0%
General Block Density Pass (blending of organic and flat block transitions) - 25%

Add new areas to explore - 0%
--------Prison Sewers
--------Prison Isolation Cells

Yeh we can wait for the final product.

SWBFSpy | Phobos
10-25-2017, 07:53 PM
I'm looking forward to this, great work so far :smile-new:

HectorNr666
12-08-2017, 11:09 AM
I'm looking forward to this, great work so far :smile-new:

Anything new to this ?

Veldian
12-23-2017, 04:33 AM
When you going to release the new version for a16??

Laz Man
12-27-2017, 07:20 AM
Sorry about the long delay folks. New promotion at work, twin babies and a third on the way in a few months. Free time is quickly vanishing for me. :(

I have a massive 7d2d itch right now though so I may wrap up all unfinished work and put all the extra additions I had planned on hold for now just so I can get a release out for people to play with for now.

Guppycur
12-27-2017, 04:09 PM
U figured out what causes the baby thing yet?

(Congrats, but how didn't you learn your lesson from the twins?)

Laz Man
12-28-2017, 03:23 AM
U figured out what causes the baby thing yet?

(Congrats, but how didn't you learn your lesson from the twins?)

Long story.....lol

TheUndeadArmyFTW
01-10-2018, 03:19 AM
Long story.....lol

Think a A16.4 version will be out before end of Jan?

Laz Man
01-20-2018, 10:22 AM
Was able to squeeze in a few hours of work. :)

New Inmate Visitor's area.

https://i.imgur.com/VpcBjbA.jpg

New Prison Wing Specific Colors.

https://i.imgur.com/N5bv1jm.jpg

Guppycur
01-20-2018, 10:59 AM
Every jail I've ever been to was cinderblock. And I've been messing with custom textures so much I can't recall if vanilla has cinderblock walls. =)

Hekete
01-20-2018, 04:07 PM
oooooh the prison is coming along nicly :)

got a question : o will there be only one of these bases in RMG or were there be more then one. i would pref it be like a unique building POI instead of cloned . that would be boring ><

Pille
01-20-2018, 06:44 PM
Looks realistic. Can't wait to explore it. :)

Laz Man
01-21-2018, 04:34 AM
oooooh the prison is coming along nicly :)

got a question : o will there be only one of these bases in RMG or were there be more then one. i would pref it be like a unique building POI instead of cloned . that would be boring ><

If im not mistaken you can make it unique per hub, but no longer per world. I hope we get that option back at some point.

Pille
01-21-2018, 05:20 AM
Afaik you can avoid multiple spawns by increasing the height of the prefab (adding some air blocks should work). But I haven't extensively tested this trick...

Guppycur
01-21-2018, 06:34 AM
Then you might not get it at all, if none of the random rolls place it in a place it'll fit.

Pille
01-21-2018, 07:04 AM
Yeah it's not a perfect solution but might help.

Laz Man
01-21-2018, 08:11 AM
New and improved Prison Armory

https://i.imgur.com/sJRmVKu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/d8YqX64.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/UXInJ6p.jpg

Hekete
01-21-2018, 04:11 PM
yes! : D keep it up ^^

Pille
01-22-2018, 08:25 PM
Nice Laz Man. I like the way you use these store shelf blocks ... Two comments with screenshot within 2 days. Must be a good sign. :)

HectorNr666
02-20-2018, 10:03 AM
Nice Laz Man. I like the way you use these store shelf blocks ... Two comments with screenshot within 2 days. Must be a good sign. :)

Really COOL WORK. Any release yet ?

Laz Man
02-21-2018, 07:25 AM
Really COOL WORK. Any release yet ?

Our new baby was born last week so have not had much time to work on the prison. However, with things settling down a bit I was able to squeeze in a few updates. See below.

Old Library:
https://i.imgur.com/gnr5CDd.jpg

New Library:
https://i.imgur.com/E2K1Q3h.jpg

Old Laundry Room:
https://i.imgur.com/fCRWev1.jpg

New Laundry Room:
https://i.imgur.com/d3mkH4s.jpg

Pille
02-21-2018, 10:52 AM
Congratulations Laz Man!

Nice updates btw.

Laz Man
02-24-2018, 07:29 AM
Updated Control Room with new computer "keyboards" lol.....:

https://i.imgur.com/JJFs60W.jpg

Cell Block A Hallways (with recessed lightning):

https://i.imgur.com/426fn92.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qkpjNVq.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Gl1FKE3.jpg

Sdgjl2006
02-24-2018, 08:23 AM
Cant wait to play it....

TopMinder
02-24-2018, 02:38 PM
I like the Minicomputer and their keyboards. Unbelievable what this some blocks and textures in this game can be used for.

Laz Man
02-26-2018, 07:40 AM
Old Boiler Room:
https://i.imgur.com/ZaT9m4A.jpg

New Boiler Room:
https://i.imgur.com/SbJ8pJy.jpg

I have some pretty nasty traps added now too *Muhahahahahhahah*

Laz Man
02-27-2018, 08:39 AM
By popular request, I have included a download link for the latest revision of this prefab to the OP of this thread. Enjoy! :)

Please be advised this is a WIP copy of the prefab for those who would like to get a closer look as it is worked on. There are no sleepers defined, all vegetation have been removed for the time being, and I have yet to make a loot container pass. I have included a basic .xml file to help with manual spawning into the game. No additional installation assistance will be provided at this time.

HectorNr666
02-28-2018, 12:46 PM
By popular request, I have included a download link for the latest revision of this prefab to the OP of this thread. Enjoy! :)

Please be advised this is a WIP copy of the prefab for those who would like to get a closer look as it is worked on. There are no sleepers defined, all vegetation have been removed for the time being, and I have yet to make a loot container pass. I have included a basic .xml file to help with manual spawning into the game. No additional installation assistance will be provided at this time.

Thanks Thanks Thanks! And DAD->> I wish you and your family all the best with your new family member.

P.S.: Gonna be another new one in 9 months ?:jaded:

Pille
03-01-2018, 02:41 PM
Thanks Laz Man for this really nice prefab! Haven't seen everything yet but it looks very harmonious and vanillish (does this word exist? lol).

Hope you dont mind me stealing your ideas.... :)

Laz Man
03-01-2018, 03:25 PM
Thanks Laz Man for thisreally nice prefab! Haven't seen everything yet but it looks very harmonious and vanillish (does this word exist? lol).

Hope you dont mind me stealing your ideas.... :)

Yes of course, thats fine. FyI, you will notice a weird water parting issue in the river up front. If you know how to fix this, let me know.

Laz Man
03-01-2018, 06:43 PM
Yes of course, thats fine. FyI, you will notice a weird water parting issue in the river up front. If you know how to fix this, let me know.

If I had to guess, maybe its a density block issue?

Pille
03-02-2018, 02:36 PM
I'll have a look at this pond on the weekend. There are a lot of air blocks in the pond and you've used 'watermoving' instead of regular 'water' blocks. This might explain some (but not all) issues.

Guppycur
03-02-2018, 05:16 PM
I've seen water become water moving when placing, depending on how fast it places the block and whether or not its supporting water blocks get placed AFTER the change to water moving...

If that makes sense.

Sam_Neill
01-26-2019, 09:02 AM
Is the prison still developed for A17.x ? :)

Krunch
01-26-2019, 10:34 AM
Is the prison still developed for A17.x ? :)

For reals, looks pretty awesome