PDA

View Full Version : Crash TDR crash after 5 minutes

Zito88
08-16-2014, 02:13 AM
Every time I load the game, after about 5 - 10 minutes the game crashes. This is due to the game not communicating properly with the graphics card. This has only happened to me while playing the A9 version of 7d2d. It says "Display driver has stopped working and has recovered." This makes my whole computer crash and I have to restart the whole computer just to play another 5 - 10 minutes...

I have tried:
Uninstalling and reinstalling both the 32 and 64 bit versions.
Uninstalling and reinstalling Steam
Updating DirectX
Updating Windows

So far I have not been able to play for more than 10 minutes at a time and have given up playing for now until this is fixed.

The crashes happen regardless of if I'm hosting or not and happens at random times, i.e. standing still, killing zombies, building, crafting, doesn't matter.

Please make it so I can play again!!!!

Zito88
08-16-2014, 02:22 AM
Here are my diagnostic files

DocHussey
08-16-2014, 09:19 AM
This output log is useless to me as it is not a crash log. When next you crash, send me THAT output log.

Zito88
08-21-2014, 12:00 AM
Alright, is this the one you need? I took it immediately after the game crashed and I had to restart my computer.

Zito88
08-27-2014, 09:15 AM
UPDATE: My Power Supply went out and I replaced it. Since then I have had no issues with 7dtd working. I don't get it, but all is well now. $100 later.