PDA

View Full Version : Mechanics Reloading weapon from multiple munition stacks

Alloc
08-16-2014, 03:42 PM
If you have a small stack of munition for your weapon in your inventory and a larger in the belt only the part from inventory is used.

E.g. SMG: 5* 10mm in your inventory, 100* 100mm in your belt.
Reload SMG: only the 5 ammo from inventory are loaded, the 100 in the belt are untouched. If you reload again the belt stack is used.

This does not happen if both stacks are in the same place, i.e. both in inventory or both in belt.

nitnoid
08-16-2014, 05:46 PM
I believe, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but, it reloads from the first slot in your pack starting from the upper left corner, continuing across, and then down to the next row. If you only have 5 in a slot, it will load the first one it comes to, which is your 5 slot. Then, if you reload again, it will take the next in line. In this case, the one in your belt. Now, as a test, try putting the 5 slot on your belt and your 100 slot in your pack, and see which one it draws from first.

Alloc
08-16-2014, 05:54 PM
Yeah, I know it uses this order ... but if you have 5+100 in either belt or inventory it does take both the 5 from the smaller stack and the other 25 from the 100 stack. The only time it does only load 5 from the smaller stack is if that one is in inventory and the other stack is in your belt. And that's not really consistent...

DocHussey
08-16-2014, 06:00 PM
You're correct Nitoid, that's exactly what happens. I'll see about having it look for the next stack if there isn't enough for a full reload. No promises

nitnoid
08-16-2014, 06:19 PM
Yeah, I know it uses this order ... but if you have 5+100 in either belt or inventory it does take both the 5 from the smaller stack and the other 25 from the 100 stack. The only time it does only load 5 from the smaller stack is if that one is in inventory and the other stack is in your belt. And that's not really consistent...

Ahh, ok. Now I understand. I guess I never put ammo in my belt since about 7.0.