PDA

View Full Version : Mechanics alpha 9 animals, water, air drops

Leo Liuos
08-17-2014, 10:51 AM
Very nice update, love the random world :)

Here's some bugs weve encountered on mp

animal paths

The new landscape with big ledges "walls" is nice, but animal ai pathing isnt working with them right now. Hunting is fairly too easy because the animals keep getting stuck to the landscape "walls" and they only wonder off if the player is not present. In panick they always get stuck in the walls trying to keep running trough them not around or back.

drowning on land

sometimes the trigger from water to air doesnt work, therefore leaving you under water on surface. returning to water and back up to retrigger works when this happens.

airdrop stuck in the sky

this seems to happen every now and then with one of the air drops. Its floating without a parashute in the sky until you go right under it, which seems to properly spawn it

I think thats the biggest bugs for me, new features seem to be working very nicely, thanks for the awesome updates :)

Tish
08-17-2014, 03:27 PM
Very nice update, love the random world :)
airdrop stuck in the sky

this seems to happen every now and then with one of the air drops. Its floating without a parashute in the sky until you go right under it, which seems to properly spawn it

This was happening in 8.8 and I think 8.7 as well. I quite like this bug because it makes the airdrops easier to find :glee:

WereWulfen
08-17-2014, 03:36 PM
the airdrop issue is a lag problem most commonly sean on servers which are near their capacity.

DocHussey
08-17-2014, 03:59 PM
Thread cosed, read the OP, one bug per thread please.