PDA

View Full Version : Mechanics Death by Drowning?

Gus The Snail
08-17-2014, 04:01 PM
Hi guys. I would first off like to say, what an awesome game. Patch 9.... drowning cool idea... no more under water bases.

But it is the drowning i am here to talk about. I hope my attachment works.... I had a very quick trip through water made it to the other side and walked on for about 20 seconds or so then... I died from drowning... whilst on land.3957

JoeM
08-17-2014, 04:05 PM
already been noted just jump after getting out of the water jump should get rid of the buff/debuff

Thoranius
08-18-2014, 03:36 AM
Glad someone figured out the jumping fix, until now, I've just been running back into water, re-submerging, and exiting again to fix it.

LeastConcern
08-18-2014, 07:10 AM
FWIW I had already read about the jumping before it happened to me and jumping did not help. I was out of the water for a very significant amount of time. When I exited, it DEFINITELY did say "you can breathe again" but the o2 buff symbol never went away. I didn't notice the buff symbol till I took the first bit of damage and at that point I jumped, but no help. Not even after 5 or 6 frantic jumps, lol. I even tried exiting the game after the a few jumps but that didn't even clear it (single player).

Gus The Snail
08-18-2014, 07:27 AM
Thank you people. If this work around saves me from drowning above ground again it was well worth asking the question.