PDA

View Full Version : Mechanics Found a duplication glitch

the___freeman
08-18-2014, 11:33 AM
Found a duplication glitch... the glitch works on both multiplayer and singleplayer, and seems to not be picked up by VAC. Probably because its a in game glitch. I donít really want to shear how to do it on the forums so I was hoping I could get a hold of some one

bigc90210
08-18-2014, 11:44 AM
PM MadMole and DocHussey dude they'll get it noted.

HusamPL
08-18-2014, 01:08 PM
Here is another bug for dupe items:

"Hello, still in game we can find some idea to duplicate items. For now I know one way to do it.
You just put item in belt or slot in backpack and wait some time(~10 sec), server will save your inventory automaticly and throw items from backpack or belt to the ground and very quick press alt+f4. When you come to server you will have items on the ground and in inventory. Using this bug you can duplicate at one time 3 - 6 items.

There is a way to fix it, disable alt+f4 shortcut and add time to logout from server (5sec). "

Is better to say how you can do it, then they can test it and fix it.

bigc90210
08-18-2014, 01:45 PM
Here is another bug for dupe items:
Is better to say how you can do it, then they can test it and fix it.

Its better to tell the devs privately of an exploit via PM than to point it out on a public forum infront of everybody.

Brains
08-18-2014, 03:37 PM
Please do NOT pm madmole, he is busy enough. PM DocHussey with the details.

the___freeman
08-18-2014, 08:59 PM
Ya im pm'ing him now ya i found the glitch in the 8.somthing just before the 9.0 release came out and it seems to have come along with it, it still works lol. so im pm'ing DocHussey now