PDA

View Full Version : UI Campfire cook button is off a bit.

Drakkar77
08-18-2014, 03:40 PM
For me at least, only the right side of the campfire cook button is usable. The left side, from about the middle on does nothing.

h0tr0d
08-18-2014, 08:36 PM
That is the only button to click. If you can't move items in and out of the campfire, to include fuel, try adding a cooking pot, grill, or beaker to the appropriate slot.

ualldierealgood
08-19-2014, 05:17 AM
I had a similar issue, button doesn't react when clicked on the left side with fuel, cooking pot, and various stuff. Tried several times, restarted the game and same issue.

Drakkar77
08-19-2014, 05:50 AM
That is the only button to click. If you can't move items in and out of the campfire, to include fuel, try adding a cooking pot, grill, or beaker to the appropriate slot.

You need to read my orginal post more carefully.

Madahari
08-19-2014, 06:24 AM
It's not just the campfire, the new cursor is off center. I'm constantly and frustratingly dropping things on the ground in every menu.

Drakkar77
08-19-2014, 04:06 PM
It's not an issue with the mouse pointer. Buttons on the forge seem to be centered properly. It's just the button on the campfire seems about half off.

And yes I have noticed the off center with the mouse. But I thought that was intentional so that we can see what items we are placing the new item onto if we are organizing...

Kenny_66
08-19-2014, 04:11 PM
Yes, I can't stand the new cursor. When I move the mouse the item I'm moving doesn't quite keep up with the mouse, and the pointer is centered at the upper left corner of the sprite, where before it was in the center of it. I've dropped things I don't know how many times because of this. Please change it back to the way it was.

AND

Get rid of the Cook button. If the forge operates by just putting something that burns in it with all the other ingredients in place, so should the campfire. Either that or make it so we don't lose fuel burning time before we click on the button.

DocHussey
08-20-2014, 03:02 PM
I'll see what can be done.

ricksr371
08-25-2014, 03:32 PM
Totally agree, Kenny. Either nothing starts until you click the cook button, or (my preference) remove the cook button and let it operate just like the forge.

Drakkar77
08-25-2014, 04:57 PM
You can't remove the cook button, several of the recipes have alternatives that can be cooked if you just put the ingredients in and can easily be fubar'ed. But the cook button does need to be allowed to be pressed before the fuel gets put in and the timers need to be linked together.