PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Bedroll/Sleeping Bag/Bed Glitch

Shiek4d5
08-18-2014, 06:07 PM
This is possibly related to the spawn on roof glitch but I'm not sure. This bug is not a bad one in my book, I just want you to be aware of it.

I placed a sleeping bag on the open ground to mark my spawn point, logged off for a few hours, came back and my bed was gone. Either destroyed or taken but I spawned right where it should have been. At first I was confused and thought it was a bug where the bed disappears yet is still there, then I came to my current conclusion that it was taken/destroyed. The reason I do not think it is bad is because there is no bed for anyone to destroy which means no griefing that way. I will always have my spot and there's no way for anyone to get rid of it unless I place a new bed elsewhere. It's a perfect anti-griefer tactic.

TheProphet
08-18-2014, 06:54 PM
This is a ridiculous bug. When I disconnect my bag is dropped with all the items on it, I also can see every single online sleeping bad in the map. MADMOLE FIX THIS! God.

Shiek4d5
08-18-2014, 08:32 PM
This is a ridiculous bug. When I disconnect my bag is dropped with all the items on it, I also can see every single online sleeping bad in the map. MADMOLE FIX THIS! God.

This is a bug report about this specific bug, if you have another bug report post a new thread please. Do not use this thread for other bugs.

On a side note, the server you are playing on has "drop on quit" turned on. You should talk to the Admin of that server about it.