PDA

View Full Version : Mechanics Spawn near bedroll bug

vervaet
08-19-2014, 06:22 PM
I died from ground drowning (a bug you already notice) and when I click on "Spawn near bedroll", I was teleport to the opposite of the map. I had to walk a day-game long to get to my base. It happens only one time since A9 and I died like 3-4 times from ground drowning.

nitnoid
08-19-2014, 08:48 PM
There might be an issue with where you place your bedroll and where it spawns you. Try placing bedroll at ground level, as close to normal ground level as possible. Also, when exiting water, ALWAYS jump out, don't walk or run. I've never had an issue with drowning and it may be because I jump when exiting.

EAGLE EYE
08-19-2014, 11:11 PM
This is a known issue and should be fixed soon. It has been reported many times. When people place their bed in their base and if they exit game, re-join they will spawn themselves on the roof or if you live underground it's the same thing. You will spawn on the ground above.

Brains
08-20-2014, 12:36 AM
if you notice ground drowning (after you get out of water) just go back in the water and get out again

DocHussey
08-20-2014, 02:44 PM
If you can't reproduce it, then I'm not sure what to tell you. Just a hiccough. If it happens again and again however, then I can see what we can do for you.