PDA

View Full Version : Mechanics Animal Jesus

vervaet
08-19-2014, 06:32 PM
I don't know if you plan on changing this but I find it funny/good-way-to-lose-focus when I see 5 rabbits, 3 deers, 2 pigs and myself jumping on water to run away from an horde of zombies. I have built my base on an island in the middle of a big lake and when I check outside, the game loses some seriousness when I see animals standing still by jumping on water.
I think I saw that you mentioned somewhere that animal won't go 1 meter near water but I don't think it's working...

LarsingeM
08-19-2014, 10:01 PM
Ive noticed the same. Think they said animals wont go into 1m deep water without bein forced by players or entities. Something like that. Animals in general are a bit koopy. Found a great corner in my world where a zombie had chased a stag, a pig and two rabbits into a corner. I went in with an axe an hacked up the lot of them.
The second the last animal fell, as i was still standing there, two more stags came into the corner and i chopped them too.. I can now make myself a meat dress like lady gaga.. i wish..

DocHussey
08-20-2014, 02:49 PM
Animals are getting some love soon, don't fret

Xtrakicking
08-20-2014, 02:54 PM
Animals right now are kind of a place holder, I think in the future TFP will enhance them with better A.I and better textures and animations. Not sure though