PDA

View Full Version : Mechanics Spawn Points

Drecondius
08-19-2014, 07:40 PM
I am having an issue where when I log out and back in, or when I die and choose spawn on bedroll, that I am teleported to the top of the building I am in. This makes it Impossible to set a spawn point in an underground hideout where you seal it to keep the zombies from finding you easily.

Also taking 10 mins to log into a locally hosted server is a bit much. It shouldn't take that long should it?

And finally, Client isn't saving video settings again. Always defaults to 720p windowed.

DocHussey
08-20-2014, 02:53 PM
First, one bug per thread.\

Second, Yes, we know about the spawning on roofs, look around next time or there will be infractions/bans. No, it should not take 10 mins to log into a local server, post your specs in a thread in support to have someone take a look at them. And finally, Weird, doesn't do that for me.

Drecondius
08-20-2014, 09:07 PM
I did look around for a couple hours and foound nothing about spawning on roofs both on forums, and steam community. Alas my google-fu has failed me. I think I have fixed the video setting issue. had to do with alt-enter to full screen ;D and for the log in time, i forgot i had other things running.