PDA

View Full Version : Mechanics when you continue a saved game, and are inside a building , you appear on top ?!

Eyeohsea
08-20-2014, 08:30 AM
when you started a survival game, found a nice building, and quit the game
Restart it sometime later, you appear on top of this building, instead as
where you quitted.

KxKx
08-20-2014, 09:55 AM
when you started a survival game, found a nice building, and quit the game
Restart it sometime later, you appear on top of this building, instead as
where you quitted.

Yes this seems to apply to zombie spawns too... Start a game and look around at the tops of buildings....
There are tons of zombies on roof tops that have no access to ground level.

Eyeohsea
08-20-2014, 11:35 AM
Yes this seems to apply to zombie spawns too... Start a game and look around at the tops of buildings....
There are tons of zombies on roof tops that have no access to ground level.

yes indeed happens too

DocHussey
08-20-2014, 02:24 PM
I'm going to start handing out infractions followed by bans for people who don't search. We know. Reported at least twenty times

Eyeohsea
08-20-2014, 03:25 PM
I'm going to start handing out infractions followed by bans for people who don't search. We know. Reported at least twenty times

my appologize, I searched the forum, found nothing related thats why I started it, again , I am sorry

Oranix
08-21-2014, 07:38 AM

Sheesh. This is the first thread I found on this topic.

Phantomdl
08-21-2014, 02:23 PM
http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?13818-Save-Inside-Load-on-roof&highlight=rooftop
http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?14436-when-you-continue-a-saved-game-and-are-inside-a-building-you-appear-on-top-!&highlight=start+roof

The first one I searched for was "roof" the second one was "Start on Roof"

KxKx
08-21-2014, 04:22 PM

Just a suggestion, but wouldn't it be easier to have a sticky thread with all known issues? Searching doesnt always work since everyone doesn't always use the same wording to describe a problem?

LeastConcern
08-21-2014, 07:39 PM
Then we could have 2 sticky threads that don't get read instead of just one! lol

But seriously, it's a fine idea except that it's asking an awful lot of one or two people to manage. I think the solution is proper bug tracking software instead of using a forums, but so far my pleas have fallen on deaf ears.

Warriorbox
08-21-2014, 07:42 PM
Used to use a bug tracking program called Jira.... totally un-intuitive and a nightmare to use. A good list of threads with obvious titles would be preferable, IMO.