PDA

View Full Version : Mechanics Farming plants currently bugged.

cnconrad
08-21-2014, 01:31 PM
I ran into the problem when planting corn 1 tile apart.

When I plant the 2nd or 3 rd stalk the first one or two explode as if someone is walking over them.

I can get pictures if needed.

Jill
08-21-2014, 01:48 PM
Are you hoeing the ground before you try to plant?

cnconrad
08-21-2014, 09:42 PM
Yes I am. If I plant 2 far apart they will grow.

It is not the old bug of trying to plant on non tilled soil.

LarsingeM
08-24-2014, 02:13 PM
Im starting to think it happens when hoed ground next to the plant pops back to dirt. Should be made so the hoe`d dirt in one blocks radius from a plant wont pop back at all. Also it should take A LOT longer for hoe`d dirt to pop back to regular dirt. My suggestion is like a days time! This way you can hoe a small field without having to pop down a plant every second so the ground wont change but still have old fields overgrow with grass if they have not been used for some time. Also make it take longer time for grass to regrow after being removed. Again 24 hours in game would be good.

Drifter
08-24-2014, 04:24 PM
Cultivated ground turns back to dirt and then grass way too fast and kills crops in the process.

I have a small garden spot that begins to turn back to grass before I can hoe from one end to the other. A day to turn back would be far more reasonable.

LarsingeM
08-24-2014, 09:56 PM
I like the way f.x the cotton plants grow. No fuzz and looks purty.. No organic fireworks show. It has been promised a big overhaul on planting tho at some point. Hopefully sooner than later:)

Drawfox
08-25-2014, 12:27 AM
Do you have frames as ceiling?
I had them to stop zombie spawning, but my corn was exploding and I couldn't find why. Removed the Frames and it stoped, harvested a lot of corn already.