PDA

View Full Version : AI Hordes & Super Hordes bugs/glitches

Euzio
08-22-2014, 02:55 AM
Not sure if anyone has started a thread on this. But I did a quick search and did not see any. So I'm starting this to help list down the couple of bugs I've found when I've encountered hordes or super hordes. If any others have more to add please do so. Hopefully it will help the pimps in rectifying the issues.

- The hordes can't seem to path around edges of cliffs or to find another way if they encounter the edge of a cliff face. Instead, they just seem to get stuck on the edges of the cliffs. In many cases, they also seem to despawn, leaving a few zombies behind that are stuck on the cliff face and unable to move.

- Super hordes seem to glitch out and just remain frozen in that spot after they've passed by or despawned. I saw this last night whereby a Super Horde passed by my base and when I came outside in the morning. What I saw was about 5 or so hornets and a zombie completely frozen in a spot. The hornets were actually just frozen in mid-air and not moving. I killed a few of the hornets and instead of falling all the way down, they'd just die in mid-air and strangely, suddenly pop back up alive.

Harmfuleffect
08-22-2014, 01:28 PM
I have noticed both of these events but when I walk near the dead hornet they drop to the ground and I can loot them.

Drakkar77
08-22-2014, 03:55 PM
Yep, it's been reported in 5 or 6 threads before, and it happens with all hordes. The also spawn on tops of roofs in the central city and can't move or fall to their deaths by other zombies pushing them off.

Sugarburn
08-22-2014, 04:55 PM
I've seen them disappear from cliff tops and appear at the bottom - didn't see any falling. Unless it was two different zombies.
Mostly they stand around up there until they see you.