PDA

View Full Version : Mechanics Permastunned

Anaphylaxis
08-22-2014, 03:39 PM
I got hit by several zombies, got stunned and left the server quickly to prevent dying.

When i rejoined, i could only move very slow, without having any buff/debuff.

i tried fixing it several ways. Dying, rejoining, splint etc. but nothing helped.
Then i got hit by another zombie who stunned me, and i was able to move fast again.

Drakkar77
08-22-2014, 03:50 PM
I know this is rude but, it serves you right for using a mechanic to cheat death.

CongoBongo
08-22-2014, 03:54 PM
Agreed, you shouldnt cheat death like a noob.

However, i think i can help you out. With the drowning debuff... i sometimes get it when leaving the water, i have to get back underwater then come back out to get the debuff to go away.

Try to get stunned again, it should take away your debuff when its timer is up.

your welcome ;)

SDK073
08-22-2014, 03:55 PM
Karma dude.. this is a good feature :D
never cheat dead like a total noob

Drakkar77
08-22-2014, 03:58 PM
I'm not worried about karma in a game :P

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed, you shouldnt cheat death like a noob.

However, i think i can help you out. With the drowning debuff... i sometimes get it when leaving the water, i have to get back underwater then come back out to get the debuff to go away.

Try to get stunned again, it should take away your debuff when its timer is up.

your welcome ;)

Lol you didn't read his post until the very end. He already said he figured out how to stop the permastun and was just reporting the bug.

CongoBongo
08-22-2014, 04:38 PM
I'm not worried about karma in a game :P

- - - Updated - - -

Lol you didn't read his post until the very end. He already said he figured out how to stop the permastun and was just reporting the bug.

haha ya you are right. I didnt see that last tidbit.

too much smokey ;)

Anaphylaxis
08-22-2014, 05:25 PM
this is not about karma or cheating.
I died 7 times on 1 horde because i had a ping of 300 and just tried to safe my stuff before quitting and fixing the ping-issue.

Yes, its pretty similar to the drowning bug and its fixed in a similar way. Still its annoying to wait for a zombie to stun you while you can barely move.

Drakkar77
08-22-2014, 08:14 PM
Yes, its pretty similar to the drowning bug and its fixed in a similar way. Still its annoying to wait for a zombie to stun you while you can barely move.

Fair enough, and yea being stunned can suck if there are a lot around you.