PDA

View Full Version : Crash Some crashes while running around in the random generated world

vonderbild
08-23-2014, 08:40 PM
OS Version: Windows 8 64bit
Processor & Speed: 6-Core Intel Xeon E5 @3,9ghz each
System Memory: 32gb
Shared with Video Card or discrete memory for each (shared/discrete): discrete
Graphics Card: Dual AMD FirePro D700
Graphics RAM: 6gb GDDR5 each
Video Resolution: 1920x1080px
Video Refresh Rate: 240hz
Fullscreen (yes/no): yes
Steam Overlay enabled (yes/no): yes

LarsingeM
08-24-2014, 11:41 AM
Ive noticed one possible reason for crashing the game. Its possible to enter the game before the press enter text comes up. It feels like the game crashes after a while when that is done. Extra annoying when this happens is that items you have picked up will be gone in the world but your inventory will be set back to when you started the game.. Same with anything new you may have picked up from your chests.

lichti
08-24-2014, 12:52 PM
my Server crashed to hier the report
crash.rar (www.lichticraft.de/crash.rar)

Staninja
10-07-2014, 07:08 PM
I also have Mac Pro but with Dual AMD FirePro D500 which regularly crashes. I constantly have to quite out of the game to save my character state because I never know when I'll crash and lose everything. The crash can occur anytime but is most frequent when running or turning quickly. Turning off high quality graphics options including Anti-Aliasing and shadows reduces but doesn't eliminate the problem.

I'm using bootcamp and running Windows 7 - not playing in OSX.

I also have an older Mac Book Pro with an NVidia Geforce card and I honestly can't remember the last time it crashed. I have to run the game with most graphics options off or turned down and slightly lowered LOD, but it's really nice to play knowing I'm not going to crash and lose the last 20-30min off effort I put in.

When all the options are turn up on the Dual AMD FirePros the game looks so much better and it still runs quite smoothly - too bad it constantly crashes.