PDA

View Full Version : Mechanics Nothing but stone below level 40 to bedrock.

zedslayer
08-23-2014, 09:29 PM
I started a new game when I got the 9.1 update so it is a fresh start.

I have been digging all around and blast mining all over the place from level 40 down to bedrock. I am in the pine forest which is all ways the best place for mining. In the levels above 40 I have found an abundance of ore more iron coal and potassium nitrate than I will ever need. I have no problem finding that almost anywhere I dig. But below 40 all I find is stone I have not even found a single piece of lead or iron, I am looking for tungsten mainly but none to be found anywhere. Now I know tungsten is rare and harder to find but not being able to find a single piece of lead or iron tells me that its a problem. I have dug and blasted with tnt from around 40 all the way to bedrock in many different directions and nothing.

h0tr0d
08-24-2014, 02:30 AM
biome matters, but I have yet to mine sooooooo try entering a MP game with no zombies on, enable cheats, and use debug menu plus god mode to see.

zedslayer
08-24-2014, 03:05 AM
I am playing an mp game on my own passworded map. I know about enable cheats and god mode, but don't know much about the debug menu. How would that let me see if its there? I am in the pine forest and there is so much ore above level 40.

h0tr0d
08-24-2014, 05:57 AM
tilde, and type dm I believe. Now when you hit esc, look to the right. I think it is a show or view chunks box u check. Or something.

Anyway find the box that lets you see things in weird colors, and then venture underground.

zedslayer
08-24-2014, 11:47 AM
Ok thanks Ill try that.

Fox
08-24-2014, 11:54 AM
http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?14796-Only-stone-after-level-40-am-I-the-only-one-getting-this