PDA

View Full Version : Mechanics Some inventory fixes needed

LarsingeM
08-24-2014, 09:13 AM
1. Crafting recipe list dont count item in crafting output. You have to move the item into your inventory and then the recipe will light up.

If you are crafting and put all resources of one type in the recipe into the crafting menu, hitting the recipe button wont make the missing items drop into the crafting menu. It always need all items for the recipe in the inventory first.

As a sidenote i disaggree on the bullets now not being possible to deconstruct (not sure if this was intentional)

KxKx
08-24-2014, 11:50 AM
As a sidenote i disaggree on the bullets now not being possible to deconstruct (not sure if this was intentional)

I can still disassemble all bullets except for magnum and shotgun shells... If you read the correct books....
Ammunation Nation for 9mm 10mm and 762...
But...

Enforcer Magazine unlocks the recipe for 44 magnum bullet but unable to disassemble.
Urbaan Combat unlocks Shotgun shells but unable to disassemble.

LarsingeM
08-24-2014, 11:52 AM
Also, if the loot in containers dont respawn contens with items inside them, maybe add an empty container button so its easy to clear out the garbage (without putting them in your inventory first or drag and drop) so new loot can spawn in?

LarsingeM
08-24-2014, 11:55 AM
I can still disassemble all bullets except for magnum and shotgun shells... If you read the correct books....
Ammunation Nation for 9mm 10mm and 762...

Ah... of course! Forgot i had not read the book yet, that would explain that issue. Thank you for reminding me:). Should be possible to break down the shotgun bullets too tho so i guess i can still adress that issue:)

Wezz
08-24-2014, 01:59 PM
Also, if the loot in containers dont respawn contens with items inside them, maybe add an empty container button so its easy to clear out the garbage (without putting them in your inventory first or drag and drop) so new loot can spawn in?

Well I personaly think they shouldn't make everything so automatic. You can always drag the items you don't need out of the container and to the left or right of the inventory to drop it outside, where they will vanish in less than a minute I think.

LarsingeM
08-24-2014, 09:47 PM
Well I personaly think they shouldn't make everything so automatic. You can always drag the items you don't need out of the container and to the left or right of the inventory to drop it outside, where they will vanish in less than a minute I think.

Well, its not the biggest of issues at ant rate but if many harbage items is found in a chest i would prefer it. It shouldnt really be an issue under the apocalypse to have to empty containers for loot to respawn.