PDA

View Full Version : Mechanics Compilation of Spelling Errors in 9.1

Slannder
08-24-2014, 02:07 PM
this is a list of errors found in Data/Worlds/Random Gen prefabs.xml file OR Data/Prefabs folder by other members of the forums, just thought id add them to a list

Credit Due to DJNOOB
JohnBob
Curbolt
Red Eagle LXIX

Needs to be changed to business

<decoration type="model" name="buisness_red_brick_01" />
<decoration type="model" name="buisness_red_brick_02" />
<decoration type="model" name="buisness_red_brick_03" />
<decoration type="model" name="buisness_red_brick_04" />
<decoration type="model" name="buisness_red_brick_05" />
<decoration type="model" name="buisness_red_brick_06" />
<decoration type="model" name="buisness_red_brick_07" />

<decoration type="model" name="buisness_tan_brick_01" />
<decoration type="model" name="buisness_tan_brick_02" />
<decoration type="model" name="buisness_tan_brick_03" />
<decoration type="model" name="buisness_tan_brick_04" />
<decoration type="model" name="buisness_tan_brick_05" />

The military camp xml files have something misspelled which prevents them from spawning.

<property name="AllowedTownships" value="wildreness" />

Wilderness is spelled wrong.

burnt forest camp has an additional misspelling in it:

<property name="AllowedBiomes" value="bunt_forest" />

Burnt is spelled wrong.

remove the space between the name and .tts or .xml

housetanpyramid2 .tts
housetanpyramid2 .xml

Red Eagle LXIX
08-24-2014, 06:04 PM
remove the space between the name and .tts or .xml

housetanpyramid2 .tts
housetanpyramid2 .xml

The better fix as I have mentioned in many threads:
Change prefabs.xml in the random gen folder to add the space "housetanpyramid2 "
If you remove the space from the names you also have to edit prefabs.xml in the Navezgane folder and do twice the testing (both Navezgane and Ramndom Gen need testing to confirm. Unnecessary work making the change in 3 places versus 1 place and testing 2 game world types versus 1 game world type.

Wardronex
08-25-2014, 08:15 PM
Well that explains a lot. Was wondering where all the new buildings were. UGH I hope it gets fixed ASAP.

JDogg126
08-26-2014, 12:35 AM
Well that explains a lot. Was wondering where all the new buildings were. UGH I hope it gets fixed ASAP.

These can be fixed by you. The devs are aware though and hopefully that gets remedied next patch but seriously it doesn't hurt to help yourself in the interim.

Shadow Moses
08-27-2014, 02:20 AM
Someone should upload a file with this correct for the noobs and lazy. :)

Shadow Moses
08-27-2014, 02:31 AM
You called them military camps should that be corrected to Army_camp? My XMLs and .tts files all say army_. Or I am I in the wrong files?

Warsaken
08-27-2014, 02:41 AM
We have a few that aren't in the prefabs area as well and since this doesn't specify just prefab spelling I figured add these to the list:

The new textures for metal blocks have the wrong spelling and no recipe for them by default: it is spelled "corrugated" not "corregated" like the game has it.

There is also asphalt being spelt: "alspalt" for the asphaltSlope block.

Slannder
08-27-2014, 11:43 AM
You called them military camps should that be corrected to Army_camp? My XMLs and .tts files all say army_. Or I am I in the wrong files?

you aew correct they are the army camp .xmls

Sy Tarn
08-28-2014, 02:23 AM
what i wanna know is who's the dirty dev that spelled all of that wrong they obviously need to be pimped slapped :-P lol

ottoforumyou
08-28-2014, 03:37 AM
where are the textures located to fix
"""The new textures for metal blocks have the wrong spelling and no recipe for them by default: it is spelled "corrugated" not "corregated" like the game has it.

There is also asphalt being spelt: "alspalt" for the asphaltSlope block. """

Tetrameth
08-28-2014, 05:33 AM
also "caffeine" is the correct spelling, not sure exactly what it is in game, but its wrong

TonyVS
08-28-2014, 05:27 PM
fixed the code, still have not found one, wandered away from base 3 days to unexplored areas not even a hint of one yet

WolfBard
08-29-2014, 10:20 PM
Tony, maybe we have to start a new map?

TonyVS
08-30-2014, 02:58 AM
maybe, I just heard that it should be fine in unexplored areas of the random map, too many people on my server to flush the map. if it was just me I wouldn't care, probably will have to wait till the next forced map update if I cant fix it

Shadow Moses
08-30-2014, 05:02 AM
maybe, I just heard that it should be fine in unexplored areas of the random map, too many people on my server to flush the map. if it was just me I wouldn't care, probably will have to wait till the next forced map update if I cant fix it

You are correct it will spawn in areas you have never been into before but I was lead to believe they are pretty rare.