PDA

View Full Version : Trolling & Lolz in 7DTD

Northstorm
11-26-2013, 03:03 PM
Just having some fun and trolling a few people, No zombie were hurt in the making of this video :distracted:

http://youtu.be/AXmyb7V3wOg

xiiMaRcLeoN
11-26-2013, 03:07 PM
Lol cant watch it because of GEMA but no problem i know how to watch it anyway.

Stignos
11-26-2013, 03:28 PM
Since he only kicked you, go back to that base, dig a shallow tunnel below the base and lay out as much TNT as you can, then make a fuse and watch that whole thing come down! xD

Martial-Law
11-26-2013, 03:52 PM
I miss Michael Jacksons funny little noises!

Northstorm
11-26-2013, 04:08 PM
I miss Michael Jacksons funny little noises!

that was not michael but rather the child of the week :P

Martial-Law
11-26-2013, 05:31 PM
that was not michael but rather the child of the week :P
"Hee Hee..."

Bo Selecta style!

All good mate!

JayzenFreeze
11-27-2013, 12:00 AM
So you are proud of being an ass?

Northstorm
11-27-2013, 01:18 AM

its a joke for the lolz dont get your knickers in a twist no zombies were harmed in the making of the video.

JayzenFreeze
11-27-2013, 03:51 AM
I don't know man those zombies did not look happy all crammed together like that.

Stignos
11-27-2013, 04:57 AM

To be honest, if someone does not want to deal with trolls and the like, dont play or make public games.

I plan on having a server further down the line, and its going to be full battle royale carnage, only things I wont allow is for things to be done that could crash the server. But if someone finds your base and makes it his mission to destroy it. Well, thats life in the wastelands!

JayzenFreeze
11-27-2013, 05:13 AM
Oh I know that is why I joined a forum I found that has 3 stages of servers. stage 1, public anyone can play. stage 2, private the private members are to play public on occasion and observe others and invite others to join a more secure server. stage 3 Platinum same as 2 observe players in private if they do well we can observe them for a week and add them to platinum servers where at this point there should be no griefers and they have ban tools and can change there port and give it to the plat members if for some reason they get past the bans. Every thing is free of cost.

Stignos
11-27-2013, 05:23 AM
Oh I know that is why I joined a forum I found that has 3 stages of servers. stage 1, public anyone can play. stage 2, private the private members are to play public on occasion and observe others and invite others to join a more secure server. stage 3 Platinum same as 2 observe players in private if they do well we can observe them for a week and add them to platinum servers where at this point there should be no griefers and they have ban tools and can change there port and give it to the plat members if for some reason they get past the bans. Every thing is free of cost.

Sounds like a good system to have! How big the plat server?

JayzenFreeze
11-27-2013, 05:52 AM
It varies on how may of us are online, I can find the max if you want. We use team speak as well to communicate better.

Stignos
11-27-2013, 05:55 AM
We use team speak as well to communicate better.

Honestly, when I am playing something, I HATE TYPING!

Mic chat all the way.

60% of the time, it works every time.

JayzenFreeze
11-27-2013, 06:12 AM
we are always using t.s. when playing on the server. Or just b.s'ing http://www.hunters7days.com/forum

Northstorm
11-27-2013, 03:11 PM
if i had managed to get the shot off and destroy some of his base it would have been great for the video good or bad haters will always hate, i would have offered them my help to rebuild it but never got the chance, i think it worked out better that i was just about to shot and got kicked, Like was said above it was a public server with pvp on. I just got a sponsorship deal with a server so it will be full public, think it is an 8 man server not sure yet.

Myzaar
12-02-2013, 10:49 PM
A skilled troll doesn't need to cheat. You have potential, but cheating is shameless.