PDA

View Full Version : How To Stack Water

TheDryzen
12-12-2013, 09:03 AM
Hi,

i wonder that i have never seen somebody (on youtube), who has figured out how to decrease the amount of slots used by those 5 water bottles. I don't know if it matters but i uploaded a short video showing how to stack all water in the backpack to 1 slot, enjoy it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSEG4W-3ixA

bayoupimp
12-12-2013, 09:34 AM
I have a recipe for it, but usually just get some sand and make hundreds of jars to fill. Considering that, I still like your method. Thanks for sharing!

JayzenFreeze
12-12-2013, 01:05 PM
I have a recipe for it, but usually just get some sand and make hundreds of jars to fill. Considering that, I still like your method. Thanks for sharing!

you are not allowed to mess with games files t.o.s agreement be careful.

Stisis
12-12-2013, 01:08 PM
Its really easy to stack water bottles.
You just have to make them instead of find them.

Craft glass jars (alot)
Then simply fill them with water at the toilet nearest you!

Winterfellhard
12-12-2013, 03:20 PM
Yeah this method is very cool and iv known of it for a while, you can use this for just about anything including stone now and sand (anything that can be crafted into something else just by itself is stackable like this. Helps so much when trying to hide your chests.

TheDryzen
12-13-2013, 03:59 PM
I usually try to get some corn on the second day to stack the water bottles found in the houses. Crafting a lot of glass jars is a good idea for sure, but water from the toilett??? :fatigue: