PDA

View Full Version : Alpha 5 Ep1 - Starting Over?

aendam
12-14-2013, 09:31 AM
Hey guys new episode out for alpha 5 gonna start over as i cannot find my other game files! Check it out1

http://youtu.be/ZdAkIeQQ9ys

rentechd
12-14-2013, 10:09 AM
This was a great video and the first I have seen on all the channels' I watch 7DTD on. It was a good look at the improved graphics and getting started again being a bit tougher with what loooks like more zombie population! Looking forward to more alpha 5 videos :)

Northstorm
12-14-2013, 04:07 PM
i dont know what you use to capture the video but the blur motion of you walking about was enough to stop 2 mins in, i could not take anymore that and it was hard to hear you.

aendam
12-14-2013, 07:38 PM
i dont know what you use to capture the video but the blur motion of you walking about was enough to stop 2 mins in, i could not take anymore that and it was hard to hear you.

Hmm i dont see it maybe it's just your card i haven't not any other complaints. Also i used action to record and the setting are 60fps and all games setting are all the way up maybe that could be why?

aendam
12-14-2013, 07:38 PM
This was a great video and the first I have seen on all the channels' I watch 7DTD on. It was a good look at the improved graphics and getting started again being a bit tougher with what loooks like more zombie population! Looking forward to more alpha 5 videos :)

Thanks!

aendam
12-14-2013, 07:48 PM
new episode out tonight!