PDA

View Full Version : Man Vs Zombie - Episode 01

Northstorm
12-14-2013, 12:26 PM
Well a week late buts its here :) been really busy on my channel and have 2 new segments on my channel called "Greenlight Fortnight" and "Check it Out" these will be out in the next few days.

Back to the episode

Bear Stirfry is dropped off by hilo in unfamiliar land with nothing but his skill and wits this will put his survival to the test.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCNFAiMzMVA&feature=share&list=UUHnLk6t7wHkL-Eaf0Q6-ajQ

aendam
12-14-2013, 07:46 PM
You may want to turn your game sounds down and your mic up. I couldn't hear you at all unless i turned my speakers all the way up and it was still bad due to the loud game sounds.

calideag
12-14-2013, 08:00 PM
You may want to turn your game sounds down and your mic up. I couldn't hear you at all unless i turned my speakers all the way up and it was still bad due to the loud game sounds.
Agree, could barely hear you, unless sound was all the way up.

Northstorm
12-14-2013, 08:21 PM
cheers guys for the feedback the next episode is the same as they were both recorded at same time but will make sure its good on the next one, just dont want to be too loud. :P

aendam
12-14-2013, 09:11 PM
cheers guys for the feedback the next episode is the same as they were both recorded at same time but will make sure its good on the next one, just dont want to be too loud. :P

I have the same problem as you told me in my last video but in the recorder i use, there is a mixer just trying to get the right mix between game sound and mic.

Northstorm
12-14-2013, 10:57 PM
I have the same problem as you told me in my last video but in the recorder i use, there is a mixer just trying to get the right mix between game sound and mic.

same i use a condenser mic and it feels like i am almost shouting into the thing

keep trying keep getting better