PDA

View Full Version : 7 Days to Die Dedicated Server Hosting at LowLatencyServers.com

Pages : [1] 2

lowlatencyservers
12-16-2013, 02:05 PM
http://lowlatencyservers.com/lls.png
We have been hosting game servers since 2012, and one of the first 7daystodie server host.
If you have any comments or questions please let us know.
Both normal and Experimental branches can be installed or updated with one click direct from Steam.

Promotions:
Promotions:
Use promo code "Germany" with no quotes for 40% off your first months payment on any game or voice server.

Pricing:
By the Slot:
$0.80 monthly per slot, minimum order of 10 slots.
So a 10 slot server would be $8 a month.
Pay Quarterly or longer and save 10%, so it would be $21.60 for 3 months($7.20 a month)

Refund Policy:
Our refund policy is based on the days used, if you do not want your server you can be refunded the remaining days back to the payment source within 59 days of each payment after which only credit can be given.
Be sure to put in a support ticket with your cancel request requesting the refund if doing an immediate termination.

Locations:
Dallas, Texas
Falkenstein, Germany
Chicago, Illinois
NYC, New York

Server Hardware:

All locations have DDoS protection included for free.

Germany
E3-1275v6
64DDR4 ECC RAM
RAID 10 SSD Enterprise RAID Hybrid
1Gbit dedicated connection.

Dallas, Texas
E3-1240v3
32GB DDR3 ECC RAM
SSD Intel Array

Chicago, Illinois
E3-1240v3
32GB DDR3 ECC RAM
SSD Intel Array

New York City, NY
E3-1270v5
32GB DDR3 ECC RAM
SSD Intel Array
Email:
lowlatencyservers at gmail.com

Features:
TCAdmin 2 control panel included.
All settings and options are available, no restrictions.
One click updates for standard and experimental branches direct from Steam with no waiting.
Full FTP access to upload all your mods, scenes, and config files.
Yes, even Starvation Mod and similar are allowed.
DDoS Protection on the entire network.
Donator System for taking donations.
Automated Setup, server is ready to be played on in minutes after payment.
Set your own scheduled restarts and updates.
Change Locations via support tickets for free.
Support for older versions of 7daystodie as well.

Order Here (https://lowlatencyservers.com/members/cart.php?gid=6)

amarond
12-16-2013, 07:35 PM
Just ordered a server, will let you all know how it turns out.

UPDATE:
So far so good. The server was up right away and they are using the TCAdmin CP.

I had a few issues with my setup and they were VERY QUICK to offer help, almost instant.

Jest
12-17-2013, 12:41 PM
I can vouch for LLS, we helped trained their staff a while back and they seem to be on the ball.

Stisis
12-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Seems like a good site... I wish blackbox gave me and my server support this fast >_>

FuRiouSOne
12-17-2013, 11:47 PM
Just ordered a server, will let you all know how it turns out.

UPDATE:
So far so good. The server was up right away and they are using the TCAdmin CP.

I had a few issues with my setup and they were VERY QUICK to offer help, almost instant.

I too am having issues with my setup. They did respond to my ticket very quickly but still unable to join the server and communication with them have stopped so unsure what to do now..

lowlatencyservers
12-18-2013, 01:34 AM
We have resolved all the issues, Alpha 5 changed how IP binding works, so we had to update our TCAdmin2 configuration.
Sorry about that.

Grimal
12-18-2013, 03:37 AM
Just ordered a server. It was up in about 5 mins time. However, I went to change the configuration of it and attempted to restart it. Now it won't start. Submitted a ticket. Will wait to see how long they respond and/or resolve.

edit: Looking at the log it looks like it has something to do with the binding.

lowlatencyservers
12-18-2013, 03:51 AM
Fixed Grimal, they had placed the order before the fixes took effect from above.

Grimal
12-18-2013, 04:13 AM
Yep! Nice response time.

FuRiouSOne
12-19-2013, 04:11 AM
Just ordered a server. It was up in about 5 mins time. However, I went to change the configuration of it and attempted to restart it. Now it won't start. Submitted a ticket. Will wait to see how long they respond and/or resolve.

edit: Looking at the log it looks like it has something to do with the binding.

Thank you for the fix, server has been running great since. Fast server and great ticket support even for someone as impatient as me :).

BBcokeley
12-19-2013, 02:19 PM
http://lowlatencyservers.com/lls.png
With the latest update we have finished testing and optimizing our 7daystodie dedicated server setup.
If you have any comments or questions please let us know.

Pricing:
By the Slot:
$0.80 monthly starting at 8 slots.

Refund Policy:
We rent by the day, if you do not want your server you can be refunded the remaining days back to the payment source within 59 days of each payment after which only credit can be given.
Be sure to put in a support ticket with your cancel request requesting the refund if doing an immediate termination.

Locations:
Dallas, Texas
Falkenstein, Germany
Coming Soon: NYC, New York

Server Hardware:
Germany
E3-1270v3
64GB DDR3 ECC RAM
RAID 10 SATA3

Dallas, Texas
E3-1240v2
32GB DDR3 ECC RAM
SSD Intel Array

Email:
lowlatencyservers at gmail.com

Features:
TCAdmin 2 control panel included.
Set your own command lines.
Full FTP access to upload all your mods, scenes, and config files.
DDoS Protection.
Donator System for taking donations.
Automated Setup, server is ready in minutes.
Set your own scheduled restarts.
Change Locations via support tickets for free.

Order Here (https://lowlatencyservers.com/members/cart.php?gid=9)

Bought a server from you guys this morning, cannot log into it, nor can anyone else, can you look into this I did email you but thought id try here also

these are the details:-
IP: 144.76.237.104
Port: 25300

Fairen
12-19-2013, 03:31 PM
Bought a server from LLS yesterday. It has been flawless. Setup took maybe five minutes, I had a question about TC Admin (the site they use for control panel) and received a response in about three minutes. We're running a eight person server with six people on it and experienced zero lag or choppiness. The control panel is easy to use, too.

Have to say, after searching through one crappy Minecraft server provider after another, I am happy that the first 7 Days provider we tried is this good. Not to mention, they are far less expensive than anywhere else I looked.

lowlatencyservers
12-19-2013, 04:58 PM
BBCokeley, we got you fixed up quick and looks to be running smooth.

Just a reminder please use support tickets for support, you'll always get a much faster response by submitting a ticket from the billing panel.

Thanks Fairen =)

What locations should we add next?
Been looking at New York City and France, though NYC might have to have a $1-2 a month location fee as it's expensive.

BBcokeley
12-19-2013, 05:09 PM
BBCokeley, we got you fixed up quick and looks to be running smooth.

Just a reminder please use support tickets for support, you'll always get a much faster response by submitting a ticket from the billing panel.

Thanks Fairen =)

What locations should we add next?
Been looking at New York City and France, though NYC might have to have a $1-2 a month location fee as it's expensive.

Thanks man, good service, all up and running,

I have turned ingame admin on, how do i log in - ingame?
ive pressed console key but no idea how to get into the admin part....

Can you help please :)

KevinFrost
12-19-2013, 06:22 PM
I bought an 8 slot server last night, and it was the first time in the past week after me and my friends had bought the game that we were able to play together. Super happy with you guys! The server was up in about 8 minutes after I bought it, and we were up till about 5 in the morning playing. Lol!
Is it possible to make it so that the map doesn't ever reset? Because I was playing all last night with my friends, and when I logged on this morning, everything was gone that we had built. Does the server automatically reset everyday? Also, is there a way to change the Zombies Running setting (Default, Never Run, Always Run) Because I like to change that every now and then.
But other than those questions, this sever service is great!! Great price, great service! Nothing else can compete! :D

thew00dchuck
12-19-2013, 08:30 PM
bought a 20 slot last night, instantly set up and server admin is super fast and responsive! (Also cheaper by about 25% than any other host for that number of slots).

thew00dchuck
12-19-2013, 08:34 PM
I bought an 8 slot server last night, and it was the first time in the past week after me and my friends had bought the game that we were able to play together. Super happy with you guys! The server was up in about 8 minutes after I bought it, and we were up till about 5 in the morning playing. Lol!
Is it possible to make it so that the map doesn't ever reset? Because I was playing all last night with my friends, and when I logged on this morning, everything was gone that we had built. Does the server automatically reset everyday? Also, is there a way to change the Zombies Running setting (Default, Never Run, Always Run) Because I like to change that every now and then.
But other than those questions, this sever service is great!! Great price, great service! Nothing else can compete! :D

Just saw this after posting so sorry for the double.

All currently editable settings are changable via the config files and the config editor on your control panel. This should help solve your reset problem (change match length/set rebuild map to false ? not sure on this one). As far as the zombie speed settings they dont exist yet. I"ve got a list of features for admins that i'm going to be adding to the suggestions forums soon, just trying to polish it out first.

lowlatencyservers
12-19-2013, 08:59 PM
BBcokeley and KevinFrost put these in a support ticket so I can lookup your account information.
Worlds shouldn't reset, so that sounds like a possible bug or configuration setting.

Thanks thew00dchuck =)

MoNoXiDe
12-20-2013, 02:58 AM
i cannot even buy a 7 days to die server and there is only 1 location showing up " Falkenstein, Germany"

NEVER MIND the website is just tripped out. server setup super quick Thanks....PS. Rework that website. =D

Jest
12-20-2013, 09:55 AM
We're getting them some more hardware in Dallas, they have it out of stock I think is why you can't see Dallas.

lowlatencyservers
12-20-2013, 09:59 AM
As Jest said we're waiting on another set of hardware in Dallas.
Which location do you think we should host next? New York City or Paris France?

waddymc
12-21-2013, 11:17 PM
Just like to say I rented a server from these guys and am happy with the server and support.
Took 5 mins to setup server, it had an issue which was sorted out within an hour, and emailed me with what was happening.

Ive since also rented a starbound server from them as well.

Both servers have been up and running with no problems for days now.

KevinFrost
12-23-2013, 06:37 PM
I have figured out how to get my settings changed, and my server is now exactly how I want it. Thanks so much!
I'm glad that I checked out this forum before renting from somewhere else. I was going to rent from BlackBox or Hostile Faction. But BlackBox was going to be $19 for an 8 slot server (the smallest they have) and Hostile Faction was no better (plus, currently HF is out of 7 Days to Die servers. How lame is that...?)
Great servers, great price, and great support!! I'll definitely recommend Low Latency Servers to anyone that I know that is looking for a server!

Edit: quick question, when changing settings for the server (difficulty, password, etc) do I need to reset the server to have those changes take effect? And if I do reset the server, will it reset the map, and all players inventories?

lowlatencyservers
12-24-2013, 09:36 AM
The game requires a restart for it to re-read the config files. Maybe Fun Pimps will fix it in the future but you do need to click restart for now.

lowlatencyservers
12-27-2013, 03:49 PM
Would anyone be interested in our pricing and service for France or New York City?
We're trying to figure out where to expand to next.

lowlatencyservers
01-03-2014, 02:26 AM
We have Chicago now available as well.
France or NYC is next.

suranic
01-07-2014, 07:40 PM
Me and 2 friends got a server last Sunday and it was up and running in like 2 hours. We've been playing since then and haven't found any issues. No Lag, the world doesn't reset and the TCAdmin is easy to work with. If you are looking for a good and payable server host we definitely recommend LowLatencyServers!

lowlatencyservers
01-10-2014, 01:40 AM
Thanks for the kind words Suranic!
I believe currently we're the lowest priced option and so far it seems everyone has had a smooth experience to pat ourselves on the back =)
If you have any suggestions just let us know!

lowlatencyservers
01-16-2014, 06:24 PM
Dallas Texas is available for new orders again.
Alpha 6 is working and Alpha 5 is still supported as well.
To upgrade to Alpha 6, just click Install for Alpha 6 under Game Updates.
Steam Update will still update to Alpha 5 by default(server and client) due to the way they released Alpha 6 as an opt in beta.
http://7daystodie.com/alpha-6-is-out/

lowlatencyservers
01-27-2014, 05:24 PM
Pricing:
By the Slot:
$0.80 monthly starting at 8 slots.

Refund Policy:
We rent by the day, if you do not want your server you can be refunded the remaining days back to the payment source within 59 days of each payment after which only credit can be given.

Someone was asking us for clarification on these two parts and I don't seem to have an option to edit the original post any longer.

Pricing is Monthly by default, so an 8 slot server would be $6.40 every month, 10 slot would be $8 and so on.
If you want to cancel and use our refund policy any time any reason, we can refund the remaining days back to your payment source or you can just let the server run itself out and it will auto cancel.

Dreadarm
01-27-2014, 09:08 PM
if you are going to block advertisements you should do it to everyone equally

gbumoon
01-30-2014, 06:47 PM
We're renting a 10-player from lowlatencyservers.com, no complaints. Great support ticket system, quick response, server setup was automated and pretty much instant. Even updated from Alpha 5 to Alpha 6, then 6.1 without a hitch. From what I've seen they have great prices too.

Jest
01-31-2014, 03:42 PM
We're working with LLS on a France setup as well and NYC.

lowlatencyservers
01-31-2014, 03:44 PM
Thanks gbumoon!
There is 6.2 under Game Updates as well in case you want to upgrade to that.

lowlatencyservers
02-03-2014, 05:55 PM
6.3 is available as well, France should be online shortly. I'm seeing if it is possible to have a giveaway again just for France as well.

gbumoon
02-05-2014, 04:03 PM
Nice, thanks for keeping up with these updates guys! I noticed the forge is especially buggy when game client doesn't match server version.

lowlatencyservers
02-09-2014, 10:24 PM
Paris, France is now a new location available.

E3-1270v2
32GB DDR3 ECC RAM
RAID 10 SATA3 Hardware RAID with SSD cache.
1Gbit dedicated connection Extra DDoS Protection.

Use promocode france to save 20% off your first month's invoice when ordering a server in this location.
Current clients who want to move to France also can get 20% off their next monthly invoice.

Tuck
02-20-2014, 08:53 PM
I bought a server from Lowlatency yesterday. Was up quick and easy. I somehow reset the server about an hour into it....pretty sure this was a rookie mistake because I was playing with the config page.

It has only been 24 hours but I am pretty happy overall, and only 8 bucks for a 10 man server.

Anyone know how to back up the server?

gbumoon
02-20-2014, 09:39 PM
I bought a server from Lowlatency yesterday. Was up quick and easy. I somehow reset the server about an hour into it....pretty sure this was a rookie mistake because I was playing with the config page.

It has only been 24 hours but I am pretty happy overall, and only 8 bucks for a 10 man server.

Anyone know how to back up the server?
You can make backups by copying your map region files to your computer. Connect to your server via FTP client, I use FileZilla (https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client).

You can find your FTP port on your control panel dashboard, the username and password is the same as your control panel login. Once connected to your server, navigate to:

your_ip_address/Worlds/Navezgane/Saves/ServerName/Region
These files make up your world or map. If you only want to reset certain regions of the world,
1. Stop the server
2. Delete the regions you want to reset
3. Start the server
For a map of where the regions are, see below. The filenames correspond with the region coordinates.

http://wildau.org/7d2d/7daysgrid..png

your_ip_address/Worlds/Navezgane/Saves/ServerName/Player
These files represent your player's locations and inventory.

When you're done making changes, just close your FTP client (FileZilla).

Note, if you're playing a different gamemode other than Survival, your path will be different, at the "Navegane" level you'll see other options. You'll know you found the right place when you find a folder with the same title as your server. This whole process is very similar to the good ol' Minecraft days.

Tuck
02-22-2014, 06:27 AM
Wow thanks gbumoon, you rock, just backed up my server.

On another note tonight I had some pretty bad lag. Not sure if its on my end or in Dallas. 7DtD said my ping was 51.

lowlatencyservers
02-24-2014, 06:01 AM
Thanks gbumoon, +rep

Hello Tuck, if you could open a support ticket in the billing panel we can work on this together.

lowlatencyservers
03-01-2014, 04:28 AM
In case you didn't get the email, to update simply click Steam Update and it will pull the latest update from Steam automatically.
After it completes be sure to save serverconfig.xml as new values have been added with this version which you can also edit.

AceOfSpades
03-02-2014, 06:45 AM
Has anyone had any issues with this provider and the 7.0 and 7.1 updates?? Server cfg problems ect? I am thinking about jumping ship from my current provider and I see here they are 1) cheaper 2)pull the updates from steam so updates for a server actually should happen quicker.(can take my provider a day to get an update up after I have gotten it on steam and in the case of 7.0 and 7.1 I still have yet to play because the server settings wont save in the server control panel and who the heck want to play when you loose your stuff(default setting) when you log)

Oh wait your not cheaper. Just went to your order site and it is not .80 a slot as you advertise in the OP. 10 slots would actually cost .50 more with your service.

lowlatencyservers
03-02-2014, 09:23 AM
AceOfSpades, it is in fact 0.80 cents a slot.
Please provide a picture stating other wise so we can look into this.
Did you have the Chicago location selected? It's temporarily $2 extra as mentioned the order page.

gbumoon
03-02-2014, 10:35 AM
Has anyone had any issues with this provider and the 7.0 and 7.1 updates?? Server cfg problems ect? I am thinking about jumping ship from my current provider and I see here they are 1) cheaper 2)pull the updates from steam so updates for a server actually should happen quicker.(can take my provider a day to get an update up after I have gotten it on steam and in the case of 7.0 and 7.1 I still have yet to play because the server settings wont save in the server control panel and who the heck want to play when you loose your stuff(default setting) when you log)

Oh wait your not cheaper. Just went to your order site and it is not .80 a slot as you advertise in the OP. 10 slots would actually cost .50 more with your service.
This host is the best host as far as I'm concerned, and not just because they are cheapest. I updated to 7.0 and then again to 7.1 today with no issues. I have had amazing support since launching my server with them 1-1.5 months ago. They are very down-to-earth, I just upped my player cap from 10 to 14 because we were full all day today.

Here is some homework I did on providers,
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnbQx2cOIQ02dC0tSzllUkcyeHpHTURRZjFMMDJEM kE&usp=sharing

lowlatencyservers
03-04-2014, 06:05 AM
7.1 does have a few issues with automation.
Be sure after getting your game server to run Steam Update, waiting for it to complete, then re-save the serverconfig.xml in TCAdmin.
Restart the server and it should work 100% with the settings you have in serverconfig.xml
Each time Steam Update is ran, serverconfig.xml is replaced with a non usable file for dedicated servers.
7dtd Alpha 7.1 is the only game this is required for; we are also working on an easier solution for this.

lowlatencyservers
03-04-2014, 11:03 PM
As of version Alpha 7.2 you no longer need to re-save the serverconfig.xml after updating the server.
If there are new variables for serverconfig.xml that are required in future versions however, re-saving may be required for that update.
7.2 Went very smooth, no issues so far.

harke
03-05-2014, 12:41 AM
litlle change to do, no more in minute:

<property name="EnemySenseMemory" value="60" /> <!-- Time, in seconds, that a zombie will pursue something that has been sensed. -->

lowlatencyservers
03-05-2014, 03:18 AM
litlle change to do, no more in minute:

<property name="EnemySenseMemory" value="60" /> <!-- Time, in seconds, that a zombie will pursue something that has been sensed. -->

Updated

Existenz
03-05-2014, 07:33 AM
So I've been using a different hosting service, but I'm looking for a new one. My issue seems to be after 15+ members login to my server everyone starts to get terrible lag. I mean zombies are teleporting from place to place once we get passed this point. Have any users found this to be an issue? Thank you for your response.

lowlatencyservers
03-05-2014, 09:17 AM
We have had some reports similar to that Existenz, it greatly depends on the world and settings/game mode.
We've seen people with 24 players saying it's smooth even in fights.

Best advice is to try it out, if you don't like the performance we always have pro-rated refunds available, no gimmicks.

There is the dedicated core option as well which can really help, but may not be needed. It can be added and removed at any time.

KevinFrost
03-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Okay, so I had a server in the past, I got rid of it due to 7 Days to Die Alpha bugs, and now I have a server again! :) (By the way I love the service, and I love the price for it. I recommend Low Latency Servers to EVERYONE!)
I've got a question. How do I reset the maps? My friends and I had been playing on a map for a while, and we wanted to start a fresh map. How do I do that?

lowlatencyservers
03-07-2014, 12:10 AM
Heya KevinFrost, the easiest method is to do a reinstall via TCAdmin.
The other is stop the server, then using File Manager or FTP to delete basically all the world/character/item files.
Then use Steam Update to pull a new set, and start the server.

lowlatencyservers
03-09-2014, 09:33 AM
7.5 is out, we have the two new options available for edit as well.
No special update instructions needed other than running Steam Update. Just in case the server doesn't start after it's finished, re-save the serverconfig file and on restart it should work or let us know in a support ticket.

KevinFrost
03-19-2014, 06:41 PM
Loving the servers! Thanks for them! :D
I've got a question though. There's an option called BlockDurabilityModifier. I've changed it a bit just to see what it does, and I have noticed that the lower it is, the faster blocks break, and the higher it is, the slower they break. But I can't remember what the default is supposed to be. What's the default block durability percentage? Is it 100? I was originally messing with this setting when they were having that block breaking problem when you'd walk across a floor. But I think that has been fixed... So now I need the blocks to go back to their original durability. Thanks!

deadbolt
03-20-2014, 12:38 AM
Loving the servers! Thanks for them! :D
I've got a question though. There's an option called BlockDurabilityModifier. I've changed it a bit just to see what it does, and I have noticed that the lower it is, the faster blocks break, and the higher it is, the slower they break. But I can't remember what the default is supposed to be. What's the default block durability percentage? Is it 100? I was originally messing with this setting when they were having that block breaking problem when you'd walk across a floor. But I think that has been fixed... So now I need the blocks to go back to their original durability. Thanks!

I believe it's 100, that's the default setting my server had.

lowlatencyservers
03-21-2014, 05:22 PM
The default that comes in serverconfig.xml shows 200, but 100 would make more sense :)
You can change this value of course to whatever feels best for you.

Default serverconfig.xml from Steam:
<property name="BlockDurabilityModifier" value="200" /> <!-- percentage in whole numbers -->

lowlatencyservers
03-26-2014, 08:16 AM
Wanted to mention we now accept cryptocurrency as well. Bitcoin is the default, but you can contact us after checking out (but not paying) to use other currencies in a support ticket. This eliminates the merchant fee we normally get charged and allows anyone to pay, though cryptocurrency is also a volitile currency.

Updates have all been released the moment they're available on Steam using our system.
Sometimes it may fail a few times while Steam is under heavy load, but generally no more than a few minutes of trying at worst.

And if you order a new server and can't see it in the list, be sure to follow the 3 steps in the Welcome Email. So far it's fixed all of our support ticket issues.

AceOfSpades
04-06-2014, 01:34 PM
7.8 update requires server config tcadmin changes so servers cannot be run until things are fixed on your end...no response to ticket from yesterday and no changes on the admin panel = paying for a server that I cannot run. All other server companies are done with this update, even the one who writes their own admin panel and doesn't use a pre-fab like tcadmin.....WHERE ARE YOU GUYS????

lowlatencyservers
04-06-2014, 05:51 PM
The new options were added the same day but we are sorry for the delay.
7.8 introduced a number of bugs as you can see under the official announcement forum thread.
Such as this bug:
http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?7759-7-8-requires-a-map-reset

Also there are other companies still working on this update on this forum.

lowlatencyservers
04-06-2014, 06:27 PM
Everything is now working once again and the new 7.8 features are available.
Sorry again for the delay, this one was quite tricky as the forums are showing.

harke
04-09-2014, 01:55 PM
Hi! can't use my server since 24h, no answer to my ticket #889399

harke
04-09-2014, 07:07 PM
thank you for the support :)

lowlatencyservers
04-14-2014, 01:30 AM
No problem, any time your server doesn't seem to work, be sure to try running Steam Update, saving the configuration file again and restarting the server. So far this has been the solution to around 95% 7daystodie issues and is mentioned in the welcome email.

lowlatencyservers
04-21-2014, 01:35 AM
Servers are running for the latest update, it did take us several hours to get it running after the update due to new a serverconfig variable.
We're sorry about that.

rhok90
04-21-2014, 01:57 AM
Hey having issues logging in to the control panel, No password is given and attempting to change it just says failed to do so please help.
Ticket ID: 911952

Bluntz
04-22-2014, 01:15 PM
the pw would have been emailed to u check ur junk mail

lowlatencyservers
04-22-2014, 05:35 PM
Did you get the password rhok90?
If not please create a support ticket or PM me on here if that isn't an option.

AceOfSpades
04-22-2014, 06:01 PM
Awaiting response to ticket #405474. Been 24 hrs , server still not really updated to 7.10 >now 7.11. The TcAdmin panel has none of the new options, doesn't have the changes made by pimps and there is no way to access the new gamemode. Server config is now written as a .sql file in documents along with saves. The serverlive config file in the main 7days directory is an old file and no longer works for anything. I furnished details in the ticket.

AceOfSpades
04-22-2014, 06:11 PM
Got a reply, thank you, I figured things were messed up, I knew it would happen soon as I saw how they changed the save and server file location ect. I said bahhh and they do this to us on a holiday weekend. Thanks for the reply, my patience tank is now refueled.

lowlatencyservers
04-22-2014, 06:11 PM
We sent a mass email about it AceOfSpades with the current progress.
Servers are working with 7.11 and the new options are currently default, but will soon be under configuration manager so that you can edit them.
The .sql file is not from us.
We, and most likely all hosts, are hoping they change this behavior to something more stable:
http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?8801-Server-updates-serverconfig-xml&p=69012#

lowlatencyservers
04-22-2014, 10:46 PM
Forgot to update the reply before the cut off time for edit, but everything is currently working and can be edited as you like.
Was busy testing things first.

harke
04-23-2014, 11:40 AM
You haven't corrected "EnemySenseMemory", this variable is still in minutes instead of in seconds

already reported here http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?2134-7-Days-to-Die-Dedicated-Server-Hosting-at-LowLatencyServers-com&p=42645&viewfull=1#post42645

lowlatencyservers
04-24-2014, 02:32 AM
I've updated it now for seconds, thanks for reporting.

harke
04-24-2014, 09:59 AM
thank you :) err but it's stuck to 0 seconds now, can't change the value ^^' Goldfish memory zombie !!! :D

harke
04-24-2014, 10:35 AM
default value have to be at 60 seconds I think

lowlatencyservers
04-26-2014, 06:01 AM
Sorry about that, there was a bug when we allowed any value for it, which ended up being invalid.
Max numerical value seems to be around 10 digits or else it won't load the game.
Default value is set, but if manually changed it would go to 0.
We have fixed this issue, sorry about that.

We also had an issue with some Dallas 7daystodie servers not being automatically setup, we have fixed this issue as well and provided refunds/pro-rated refunds to those who requested it.

OzzFreak
04-26-2014, 08:31 AM
to bad you didn't email your customers or update the tickets, i would have stayed but after a 24 hour wait on my ticket i had to go somewhere else

Bluntz
04-26-2014, 05:02 PM
yup i know the feeling there vary slow at getting back to a person.

lowlatencyservers
04-27-2014, 02:55 AM
I agree, we had a large spike of support tickets during spring break and a tech sick so things did get backed up, at worst 24 hours(4 tickets).
We did issue all refunds requested.
Sorry for the issues.
All tickets are closed and avg response time is going back down.
There were some new features with the control panel we had to tinker with to get stable as well, which created the enemysensememory bug which we've validated as fixed.
Our pricing is almost half of the second to lowest priced provider, we could raise the pricing to hire more support, as right now we're working on a very thin margin, but our goal is to offer stable high performance game servers at the lowest possible cost to you.

lowlatencyservers
05-07-2014, 12:57 AM
Everything is updated for Alpha 8, if you happen to have issues updating just let us know in a support ticket.
All tickets are currently resolved/closed so response should be near instant.

Kwazy
05-11-2014, 07:37 AM
Bought a 10 slot, server was setup and ready within minutes. I've not been able to test how it runs with all the slots filled but I don't think I'll have any issues, I'm getting a nice low ping and it's been running great.

Had one very minor issue with one of the serverconfig values being mixed up, put in a ticket and got a response and fix within 20 minutes, which was pretty awesome considering it was after midnight.

So far I'd highly recommend them

p996t2
05-11-2014, 03:32 PM
Bought a 10slots Server, server setup easy, but unable to connect, server not responding... I which i will have a quick resolution...

Keep You informed...

p996t2
05-11-2014, 03:42 PM
Ok, My fault, wrong value in the config... Solved server started !

lowlatencyservers
05-11-2014, 06:37 PM
Glad to hear things are working well now p996t2 :)

Kwazy thanks for the support ticket earlier =)

p996t2
05-11-2014, 06:44 PM
Ok, just a small question, in the config, i've set true for the control panel, but how can i access it ?

And I would like to connect admin tools like : http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?7467-7-Days-To-Die-Server-Manager-By-FrontRunnerTek

Is it possible ?

thanks,

lowlatencyservers
05-11-2014, 06:59 PM
Currently the manager http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?7467-7-Days-To-Die-Server-Manager-By-FrontRunnerTek runs into issues with TCAdmin 2 but we are looking into it.

The control panel port is +7 your join port.
So:
http://yourserverip:25607
If your server's join port was 25600.
Also be sure to restart the server once after enabling the game's control panel so it loads the value and starts the game's web server.

p996t2
05-11-2014, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the informations

dashbarron
05-18-2014, 02:05 AM
Can't seem to get any of the admin/whitelist settings working in my admin config file? Whitelist doesn't seem to be activated at all and anyone can log in. I don't feel like I'm exceptionally special?

For example:

<adminTools>
<admins>
<!-- <admin steamID="76561198021925107" permission_level="0" /> -->
<admin steamID="MYIDNUMBER" permission_level="1" />
</admins>

lowlatencyservers
05-18-2014, 03:59 AM
<!-- comments out a setting, so I believe it should be:
<adminTools>
<admins>
<admin steamID="76561198021925107" permission_level="1" />
</admins>

dashbarron
05-18-2014, 11:13 PM
Hmmmmm....that's the same thing I have, but I left my comment in there because it should be ignoring anyways.

lowlatencyservers
05-20-2014, 01:45 AM
Open up a support ticket in the billing panel and I'll figure what is going on, but so far haven't had any reports of adminlist issues.

lowlatencyservers
05-23-2014, 04:07 AM
8.2 was a smooth update, and the new variable is avaiable.

p996t2
06-10-2014, 05:29 PM
Hi,
I'm under the impression that my server doesnt release theseat when people are leaving. Is it something to do to clean this ?

Thanks

lowlatencyservers
06-11-2014, 06:21 AM
It leaves a ghost connection in some cases, but it generally only shows up in some query programs such as TCAdmin.
This won't affect how many can join though, as the engine seems to be able to keep proper track of this.
Performance wise, it's a good idea to have a restart at least daily if you see a lot of traffic on your server, which can be done via your TCAdmin panel using the scheduler.

A restart is the only fix I have heard of for this.

Tourist
07-01-2014, 08:51 PM
How do i get this to work with the FrontrunnerTek Server Manager? http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?7467-7-Days-To-Die-Server-Manager-By-FrontRunnerTek/page38 the website control panel that i see is severely lacking in server control options. Flying blind atm and not really liking it. :P

lowlatencyservers
07-03-2014, 06:06 PM
How do i get this to work with the FrontrunnerTek Server Manager? http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?7467-7-Days-To-Die-Server-Manager-By-FrontRunnerTek/page38 the website control panel that i see is severely lacking in server control options. Flying blind atm and not really liking it. :P

What feature is missing that you would like?
Also who responded with "i sent a ticket because there's a guy griefing other players and the only response i have is to close the server. Not good."
I can't find any log of that, as there are actually multiple ready options for this.
Blacklist, whitelist, in game server admin permission settings, a join password, removing the server from the public list, and more.
And that's all available via TCAdmin from the start.
All variables can be set via the default config files, and FTP or File Manager as well.
There is also the 7daystodie built in web control panel you can access as well for live console input output.

We're working with TCAdmin to bring an in house direct console, so that the web control panel isn't needed(Though it serves it's job well as is).
The main issue is we run all servers in a headless environment for performance, and so far all console redirect methods have failed, but we are still working on it.

The wrapper linked would conflict with the above setup, and in our test wasn't fully compatible with headless mode.
We are researching on how to add it as an option, perhaps at the expense of performance by removing headless mode, but this can add it's own set of compability issues in future updates.

lowlatencyservers
07-09-2014, 09:47 PM
8.7 is working and we're running on the new pure dedicated server package released.
VACEnabled and MaxZombiesSpawned are two new options.

WhyFi
07-10-2014, 08:45 PM
I purchased a server from you guys LLC yesterday. I'm a working full time dad so i don't have much time to play and tinker.

I'd love to some tips to get my server populated, and not sure how i can execute console commands etc.

I have some experience as i used to run counter strike servers from my home back in the day.

Are there any recommended tutorials etc?

ALSO, i'm located in the bay area CA, and my ping to the server is pretty high... 80-130 when i was the only one on... i have the fastest internet from my ISP... 5meg up and 45meg down.

are there any ways to improve this?

Thanks!

WhyFi
07-10-2014, 09:08 PM
Sorry LLS! :pirate:

lowlatencyservers
07-12-2014, 02:40 AM
I would recommend looking at other populated servers you like, see what they're doing right, and replicate or improve upon it.
Console commands are explained in the welcome email, your Web Console port is +7 the join port, but you need to set a password and enable it via TCAdmin first, then restart the server once.

Open a support ticket for the latency issue if it still persists, we'll find a solution for you.

lowlatencyservers
07-23-2014, 08:17 PM
Before updating, we recommend making a backup of the serveradmins.xml(just in case)
Those who haven't already updated to 8.8, all that is needed is to click Steam Update in TCAdmin.

KillerFunk
07-28-2014, 03:42 PM
I purchased a server here last week and it was up and available in just a few minutes. I installed a bunch of prefabs and turned up the zombie count and set them to always run and we have had no problems with server lag at all. Granted there have been only 4 of us playing on it but there have been a lot of simultaneous explosions and what not without issues. Our ping for the chicago based server is hovering around 40 and we are located about 250 miles away.

Great server hosting so far and definitely a great price. Highly Recommended!

lowlatencyservers
08-08-2014, 01:44 AM
Thanks KillerFunk! Read your comment earlier but didn't want to bump the thread without having some news.

We're working on New York City being our next location now based on client votes, hardware is online and being tweaked for performance and stability then undergoing testing.
Should be available for new orders or server moves in the next 48 hours.

Cork55
08-09-2014, 02:41 AM
Just purchased a 10 slot server tonight after cancelling my previous service provider. The response time was very quick and I had the new server up and running within 15 minutes. Pings are great to the Dallas Server and the server seems to run very smooth. Hopefully this server will be better than the last one I had.

lowlatencyservers
08-11-2014, 11:00 PM
Happy to hear Cork55!
New York City is also available for new orders and for existing services to move to if they desire.
Currently clients just create a support ticket if you want to move.

New York City, New York Hardware:
E3-1245v3
32GB DDR3 ECC RAM
SSD Intel Array

Taurox
08-15-2014, 10:57 PM
Is anyone able to run their server with the random gen? I am having problems.

Cork55
08-15-2014, 10:59 PM
I am not able to run random gen either. I don't think the server has been updated yet.

pcrabbit999
08-15-2014, 11:01 PM
I used steam update on the server and it doesn't seem to be working at all.

lowlatencyservers
08-16-2014, 02:07 AM
Resave the serverconfiglive.xml in TCAdmin, they changed a variable name in the serverconfig file, but the value is still the same.
ServerConfig.xml

Renamed GamePref ShowAllPlayersOnMap to ShowFriendPlayerOnMap
Server config file option “ShowAllPlayersOnMap” has been renamed to “ShowFriendPlayerOnMap”

Taurox
08-21-2014, 06:57 AM
Is there a way to log into my server from the web to use the console commands? I thought there was but I can't seem to remember how. I would like to be able to set time and spawn things without logging into the game.

Also I tried to log into my client account to send a ticket but I am getting a 500 internal server error when i go to the website.

Thanks in advance.

TDiniz
08-21-2014, 07:21 AM
Your website is showing a "500 Internal Server Error", I just ordered a server though, as your price was the cheapest.

EDIT: So I got everything setup, but I cannot connect to the server.

TDiniz
08-21-2014, 08:15 AM
I've reinstalled twice, and I still can't connect, I've noticed that there is no server config in my root directory, I don't know if this is normal or not.

TDiniz
08-21-2014, 04:32 PM
Sorry to triple post, but I have found why my server isn't working, but I can't fix it, according to my log it's still on Alpha 7, and the Steam updater doesn't work.

lowlatencyservers
08-22-2014, 12:44 AM
Sorry for the delay TDiniz, this is an issue with Steam and our NYC location that we are still waiting on a response from Steam for.
You will be compensated for your patience and downtime.

lowlatencyservers
08-22-2014, 01:12 AM
Is there a way to log into my server from the web to use the console commands? I thought there was but I can't seem to remember how. I would like to be able to set time and spawn things without logging into the game.

Go to the configuration file editor, and enable the Web Interface to True, and set a password for it.
You can then use the web interface to run console commands, if you have any issues please open a support ticket and we can look up the specific information for your server.

We have resolved the issue in NYC affecting 2 clients and compensated them for the issues.

lowlatencyservers
08-23-2014, 04:49 AM
For those who haven't already updated to 9.1, all that is needed is to click Steam Update and it will update to the newest version.
serverconfig does not need to be resaved, but always a good idea to backup serveradmin.xml

Elkahzel
08-28-2014, 05:37 PM
My server just went off the grid. Serverstatus: Unknow. They haven't fixed it. :F

lowlatencyservers
08-28-2014, 08:38 PM
Should be back online now, there was an OS upgrade done that halted TCAdmin from starting back up properly.

KillerFunk
08-31-2014, 12:26 AM
My server is also down and status : unknown. Unable to access any files or restart the server.
This happened last saturday as well and was down for a few hours. Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

lowlatencyservers
08-31-2014, 01:03 AM
Chicago should be back online. Most game servers were still joinable, but the TCAdmin control panel was showing Unknown during DDoS filtering.
There are numerous DDoS attacks to Chicago currently, our datacenter is doing everything possible to keep service smooth.
The attack is coming from a rotating IP botnet so we're unsure of who is behind it or what their target is.

Cork55
08-31-2014, 01:33 PM
My server has also been unreachable for about 8 hours as well. I think mine is located in Dallas. I am able to access the server files, but the server will not restart.

-Cork55

lowlatencyservers
08-31-2014, 04:25 PM
Cork55, you should be back online.
There was a new bug with TCAdmin that affected some servers and prevented them from restarting properly.
Took us a while to track this back to the control panel as most servers kept working, but restarting is what triggered the issue from what we found. We've fixed the issue.
We've compensated those affected and ensured they are back online.

If anyone restarts their server and it no longer boots, try to first run Steam Update, then also re-save serverconfiglive.xml in TCAdmin and that should bring it back online, if not please open a support ticket. All current tickets should be resolved, 4 people affected.

Cork55
08-31-2014, 09:17 PM
Cork55, you should be back online.
There was a new bug with TCAdmin that affected some servers and prevented them from restarting properly.
Took us a while to track this back to the control panel as most servers kept working, but restarting is what triggered the issue from what we found. We've fixed the issue.
We've compensated those affected and ensured they are back online.

If anyone restarts their server and it no longer boots, try to first run Steam Update, then also re-save serverconfiglive.xml in TCAdmin and that should bring it back online, if not please open a support ticket. All current tickets should be resolved, 4 people affected.

I am back online again. Thanks for the quick support!

-Cork55

dashbarron
09-20-2014, 09:04 PM
Hey LLS,

While we havent tried to play consistently, our server has been unreachable for about a week and a half now. We can get to authentication with password but connection never goes through. Two tickets submitted from general support and no answers over the last few days.

I posted several pages back here too about not being able to get the admin functions to work--and still cant. Need some help chap! Tell me what you need or who I contact.

lowlatencyservers
09-23-2014, 02:48 PM
Hi dashbarron, what are the support ticket numbers that you submitted?
I don't see any from the past several days regarding this, so I'm not sure which account is yours.

lowlatencyservers
09-24-2014, 05:16 PM
This is mentioned on the support ticket emails that are sent when a new ticket is opened or replied to, but always be sure to use:
http://lowlatencyservers.com/members/supporttickets.php
If responding via direct email to a support ticket, there is a chance we won't receive any alert notification as well as the email possibly being spam filtered.
Support tickets always generate a staff wide alert when opened or replied to and are always delivered, email is not as reliable.

dashbarron
09-26-2014, 02:38 PM
Hey LLS,

That wasn't the portal I sent the last two tickets through, so not sure. I manage the server for someone else, so I'm trying to get their details to login and submit a ticket there.

lowlatencyservers
09-26-2014, 06:51 PM
PM me the IP and Port (or post it here if you don't care) and I'll take a look and make sure everything is working with it.
I don't see any new tickets currently.

Cork55
09-30-2014, 01:49 AM
Our server has become very unplayable over the last week. I submitted a support ticket and have not heard back from anyone. Ticket number is #469623.

-Cork55

charrison82
09-30-2014, 03:41 PM
Our server has become very unplayable over the last week. I submitted a support ticket and have not heard back from anyone. Ticket number is #469623.

-Cork55

Had tons of lag unable to access many folders on the ftp and took over three days to hear from support, so I cancelled and left for a better hosting company. Finally got an email saying they were investigating the issue, so yeah not really a company I'd suggest regardless how cheap they are... maybe that's why they are not on the preferred partners list lol.

Please keep in mind this was all my personally experience and my own opinions of this company. Thanks

lowlatencyservers
09-30-2014, 04:02 PM
We had an issue with upgrading our billing panel and just finished everything and catching up on tickets, we issued a refunds to those who wanted to cancel or were affected.
Just checked the servers having performance issues and they were running perfectly smooth, took down 3 zombies at once with fists and taking no damage, sub 40ms latency.

lowlatencyservers
10-16-2014, 06:09 PM
We are almost done testing Telnet remote access, instead of having to use the 7daystodie web console or in game admin/3rd party mods or TCAdmin to manage the server.
This will allow 3rd party GUI server managers that can't work via the web console port.
We also are working on some in house scripts to add some extra features via the TCAdmin panel.
Hopefully will have it ready by the end of the weekend.
Since our last update, we haven't had any issues on our side, just a few support tickets in regards to setting up in game permissions and such.

lowlatencyservers
10-31-2014, 05:45 PM
Telnet can now be enabled from our control panel.
We are still working on custom telnet scripts to add more features to our control panel, but wanted to go ahead and get Telnet as an option for those wanting to use it.

Zalker
11-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Just recently rented a server from you guys, but although the control panel says everything is okay, I am unable to connect to my server.

Zalker
11-02-2014, 02:18 AM
I seem to have finally got my server working. I still do not know what the problem was though.

lowlatencyservers
11-02-2014, 07:28 PM
Zalker, may have been something with the config file settings, we couldn't find any issues with your setup though as well.
Also looks like players were joining at 5pm CST, 2 hours after ordering, though I see in the ticket you still had some issues on your side as well until your 2nd reply.

lowlatencyservers
11-02-2014, 07:48 PM
Issue was from the 7daystodie join port not binding to the IP it was suppose to due to a bug with that portion of the server program.
This made it where joining the server using the IP wouldn't work if using the information in the control panel.
We've fixed this and made a fail safe setup for this hardware so even if it bugs up on future new orders, it will still show the correct IP.

Gridlost
11-02-2014, 10:39 PM
I was wondering, did you guys got the Telnet setup working?

lowlatencyservers
11-03-2014, 12:15 AM
Telnet is working and can be enabled or disabled at any time from our panel, as well as the password for it.

Gridlost
11-03-2014, 05:08 AM
Telnet is working and can be enabled or disabled at any time from our panel, as well as the password for it.

Your companies response time has impressed me. I do believe I will be subbing to your service for both 7DTD and Teamspeak.:very_drunk:

Gridlost
11-03-2014, 05:35 AM

One more question,

I am looking at your server selection and I see that you don't have any west coast servers. Do you plan to locate a few out there? I live in Oregon and I am concerned there may be greater latency renting one from the east coast. Also is I rent from Chicago, why is there an extra 2$ charge just for that state alone?

lowlatencyservers
11-03-2014, 04:28 PM
Chicago is a bit more expensive for us to host in than other locations currently, we sell our servers with almost no markup which allows us to be the lowest cost option.
If our cost for Chicago goes down we'll remove that for existing and new orders.
West Coast locations are also a bit more expensive, but if there is enough demand we can expand there as well, most likely Los Angeles.

If latency is too high for you in our current locations we have pro-rated refunds always available, west coast players report around 40-70ms in game latency to Dallas and Chicago with no noticable gameplay effect.

Gridlost
11-04-2014, 04:36 AM
Chicago is a bit more expensive for us to host in than other locations currently, we sell our servers with almost no markup which allows us to be the lowest cost option.
If our cost for Chicago goes down we'll remove that for existing and new orders.
West Coast locations are also a bit more expensive, but if there is enough demand we can expand there as well, most likely Los Angeles.

If latency is too high for you in our current locations we have pro-rated refunds always available, west coast players report around 40-70ms in game latency to Dallas and Chicago with no noticable gameplay effect.

Again thank you for your quick response. I appreciate the info on ping. I think you have helped me to make a decision. :very_drunk:

Gridlost
11-06-2014, 03:36 AM
I have started using the service. I purchased a 10 slot server with a 10 slot TeamSpeak server. So far no lag, no complaints. My Clan and I are happy! I will give everyone a full report after a week.

lowlatencyservers
11-22-2014, 02:03 AM
How has it been Gridlost?

In our US locations, where available, we now have direct premium transit with Telia, CenturyLink, XO and Fibertech.
In addition to our previous direct providers Level3/TW Telecom, Verizon, AT&T, Time Warner Cable/Comcast and Cogent.
We couldn't find any available upgrades that we didn't already have in our EU locations.
Intellegent routing finds the most reliable and lowest latency route for your packets.

Gridlost
11-22-2014, 11:39 PM
How has it been Gridlost?

In our US locations, where available, we now have direct premium transit with Telia, CenturyLink, XO and Fibertech.
In addition to our previous direct providers Level3/TW Telecom, Verizon, AT&T, Time Warner Cable/Comcast and Cogent.
We couldn't find any available upgrades that we didn't already have in our EU locations.
Intellegent routing finds the most reliable and lowest latency route for your packets.

Hey there! it has been Great having your service! I have 0 complaints. price is great, no lag and I love having the telnet access! I am having an issue at the moment though. I am unsure as to how I update the server Client to the new Alpha 10 for this game.

how do I do this?

lowlatencyservers
11-23-2014, 04:23 AM
We're fixing the server config xml should be ready in a few more minutes.
Then just run Steam Update.

lowlatencyservers
11-23-2014, 04:57 AM
All servers reporting issues are updated and online for Alpha 10.
If you haven't updated your server yet, re-save serverconfiglive.xml in the control panel then run Steam Update if you haven't already.
If you run Alloc's Server Improvements, r205 is under Game Mods.

Gridlost
11-23-2014, 07:07 PM
Thank you very much! I put a ticket and got a response that it was fixed about 2 hours later on a Saturday night! I am glad that I went with your service. Great Price and great Customer service!

Drewsauce
11-23-2014, 07:38 PM
Hi, I have been using your server for a month or so now and it has been great. However right now, I am having issues with my server after the update. I have re saved the config file and ran a steam update, but the server is not responding. I have written a ticket for it, as well, but am hoping to get it fixed quickly.

lowlatencyservers
11-23-2014, 07:45 PM
Heya Drewsauce, saw your ticket sent in 22 minutes ago and been working on it.

lowlatencyservers
11-23-2014, 08:29 PM
Issue was related to player data, server is online and joinable now.

Drewsauce
11-23-2014, 11:48 PM
Excellent service. Thanks for fixing it and attending to it very quickly.

Cannalution
11-26-2014, 03:15 AM
Hey, please hit me up either here, or in steam, i am interested in seeing if your products could handle my server needs! Look forward to hearing form you in a timely manner! :)

TheSmudge
11-26-2014, 05:31 AM
Hey, please hit me up either here, or in steam, i am interested in seeing if your products could handle my server needs! Look forward to hearing form you in a timely manner! :)

Hey Cannalution,
I went with this service based on this forum post and previous responses. I started service today had one ticket answered promptly, but since have not gotten any other responses to my other tickets for over 8 hours. The server is currently down and unusable and I have no feedback that they are reviewing the issue so far.

Its great you get they claim that you get access to your server immediately upon purchase, but good luck if it works.

My current Admin panel states the service is up and running, but it is not findable when we go look for it in the in game browser nor can we connect to the Ip manually.

It would appear to me that although it looks like I am making changes via the panel, nothing is happening on the back end. Would be nice if they got back to me saying they where looking into it.

lowlatencyservers
11-26-2014, 07:01 AM
Hello TheSmudge, we're working on the Alpha 10.1 hotfix issues still, so far though it seems most servers are still working that updated.

lowlatencyservers
11-26-2014, 07:17 AM
Issue was related to user having an empty serveradmin xml file, preventing the server from fully starting.
This is not the default setting of our server so this downtime was caused by client making changes to the server and not reverting them when their server no longer started.
We provide support for these issues of course, but 10.1 created a spike in response time for those who did have issues, which were 2 people and then some issues with Alloc's server improvements for admins who use it which Alloc has now released a fix for.

TheSmudge
11-26-2014, 11:41 AM
Issue was related to user having an empty serveradmin xml file, preventing the server from fully starting.
This is not the default setting of our server so this downtime was caused by client making changes to the server and not reverting them when their server no longer started.
We provide support for these issues of course, but 10.1 created a spike in response time for those who did have issues, which were 2 people and then some issues with Alloc's server improvements for admins who use it which Alloc has now released a fix for.

Agreed, I am happy cat now. After those first few hiccups and some tender loving care from support my players and I are happy with service at this point.

Cannalution
11-26-2014, 05:22 PM
And yet here i am ignored in my query lol. I will continue my search for our perfect host then.

lowlatencyservers
11-26-2014, 07:00 PM
Cannalution at this moment we're making sure all of our current clients are 100% happy, if you want to try out our service you can order at any time from our website. If you do not like the service or find a better provider we can give a 100% refund in the first 24 hours, then a pro-rated refund after that.

lowlatencyservers
12-01-2014, 10:38 PM
Those not running Alloc's server improvements you can simply run Steam Update from TCAdmin the moment 10.2 was released.
No config changes needed.
If you are running Alloc's server improvements after updating your server will also need r208 which is available under Game Mods.

lowlatencyservers
12-13-2014, 03:13 AM
Things have been smooth this past week.
For those upgrading to 10.3, same steps as usual, simply run Steam Update to pull the latest version from Steam.
If you use Alloc's Server Improvements, r211 is available under Game Mods.

vrath
12-16-2014, 04:10 AM
Excellent Service, great support. Reccomended.

lowlatencyservers
12-19-2014, 05:16 AM
Thanks vrath :) you're a pleasure to work with as well.

If your server is not currently working after updating 10.4, we recommend either waiting for a hotfix from The Fun Pimps or trying a fresh new world or a full reinstall.
http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?21435-Patch-broke-game

lowlatencyservers
12-19-2014, 10:04 PM
A hotfix for 10.4 was released a couple of hours ago http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?21497-10-4-hotfix-is-under-the-tree! and Alloc also released a new version for the 10.4 b9 hotfix update which is available under Game Mods for one click install.

From the forums it seems 10.3 worlds and earlier partially work with this update, but there are some issues with chests and player saves.
A fresh world created with the 10.4 hotfix b9 should be properly working at this time.

lowlatencyservers
12-25-2014, 08:17 PM
Happy Holidays everyone and soon a New Year!
Our prices are basically always on sale and the lowest, but we have only a couple of clients in France and Germany and we're trying to get more.
Use promotional code:
20off
To get a one time 25% discount on a new monthly or quarterly[3 months] payment order in France or Germany.

moj42
12-28-2014, 02:03 AM
Happy Holidays everyone and soon a New Year!
Our prices are basically always on sale and the lowest, but we have only a couple of clients in France and Germany and we're trying to get more.
Use promotional code:
20off
To get a one time 25% discount on a new monthly or quarterly[3 months] payment order in France or Germany.

we can not get our server up and running. Having an error message pop up? can anyone be of service to help fix this issue?

lowlatencyservers
12-28-2014, 02:21 AM
Looking into it still moj42

lowlatencyservers
12-28-2014, 02:39 AM
Your server should be back online now.

lowlatencyservers
01-21-2015, 10:32 AM
We have new hardware available in France and Germany we are trying to populate, use promotion code:
2015FG
To receive 20% off your first month in France or Germany.

robhol
01-21-2015, 09:12 PM
I wonder how many times an "official" account can bump its own promotion topic before it's counted as spam...?

lowlatencyservers
01-27-2015, 02:01 AM
Hello robhol, we only post on our own thread in response to others asking questions, a new update is out with significant changes or we have a new promotion or news.
The most recent post was for the new 2015FG promotional code, which is still available for use.

lowlatencyservers
03-17-2015, 06:12 PM
We have a new 20% off your first month coupon that can be used in any location for 7daystodie.
Promotion Code:
GREEN

As a reminder, please use:
https://lowlatencyservers.com/members
For support requests and any questions or concerns.
One or two clients were contacting us via direct email, but the email addresses were invalid when we replied to them.
Using support tickets insures we receive your message 100% and staff can track the status of the ticket and replies.

Sorrowthief
03-21-2015, 01:17 PM
I bought A server yesterday and I really need help. I have 2 support tickets in with these guys and no replies so I'm coming here to see if anyone can help me. I'm not real smart with any of this stuff and can't seem to get anything right. I got my server up and my friends can join. What I dont understand is how to mod this. I am trying to add in the the Navezgane POI expansion. https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?17727-Navezgane-POI-Expansion-Pack-2-0 I can get this working fine with my single player but I cannot get it to work on my server.
On single player I just move the files over and it ask me to replace the files and I hit accept. On the server console when I try to add these files I have to do it 3 at a time and it will not replace the files if the name is the same. It just says the file already exsist? Is there not a way to take the whole custom folder and just move it over like single player? I have to open the custom folder and got through each file 3 at a time and place them in the right spot. Takes forever and it still doesnt work when I load the server? Also how do you use the FTP link that opens the files. I thought I was on to something when I found this, that maybe I could move the files that way but when I place the files in there it does not woork right either. If anyone has teamspeak and uses this host could you please help a dummy get this all working. Any help would be appreciated. Im about ready to delete this and get a refund and try another one and see if it is more simple. Also I cannot get any 3rd party server manager programs to work with this host?

lowlatencyservers
03-21-2015, 10:14 PM
You can use a FTP program such as FileZilla Client to drag and drop like you would on a local server on your computer.
We can also install this for you, just request it in a support ticket and we'll get it done.

Sorrowthief
03-21-2015, 11:48 PM
You can use a FTP program such as FileZilla Client to drag and drop like you would on a local server on your computer.
We can also install this for you, just request it in a support ticket and we'll get it done.

When I tried filezilla I put in the server info and password. It tells me this server is not ftp compatiable? Perhaps Im putting something in wrong? Thanks for replies

lowlatencyservers
03-23-2015, 10:06 PM
Followed up on this in your support ticket.

lowlatencyservers
04-03-2015, 07:59 PM
We have 2 servers still affected by Alpha 11 crashing issues, which are a known issue:
https://7daystodie.com/alpha-11-annihilation-release-is-out/
All support tickets have been responded to, almost all issues were from Alloc's Server Improvements being installed, but not updated before running Steam Update.
If your permissions or serveradmins are not working, click on Default Config Files, and copy the contents from the old serveradminlive.xml file to the new one also listed under Default Config Files.
The new location for Alpha 11 is /Data/Worlds/ServerAdminLive.xml

lowlatencyservers
04-10-2015, 05:52 PM
To update to 11.2 simply run Steam Update.
If you are running Alloc's Server Improvements, you will need to uninstall the old version from Game Mods then Install it again to grab the new version.
You can do this before or after running Steam Update.
If you have any problems or server is not coming online, please send in a support ticket, we currently don't have any open.

lowlatencyservers
04-19-2015, 04:14 AM
11.3 is out, stop your server, Run Steam Update, and if you are using Alloc's Server Improvements, uninstall and install it again from Game Mods.
http://7daystodie.com/alpha-11-3-patch-is-out/

Drewsauce
05-06-2015, 03:34 AM
I am having issues getting connected to the server. I am able to play the game on single player, but I can't connect to the server, neither can my friend. I put in a ticket, but haven't heard anything. I've updated the steam, stopped and restarted, but nothing. Anyone else having problems with their server?

Greymantle
05-07-2015, 05:59 PM
I notice there is a big price jump for a dedicated core. If you go without this how does this effect performance? Could anyone explain when a dedicated core is needed or not?

lowlatencyservers
05-08-2015, 10:31 PM
Drewsauce, this was due to a DDoS attack to your game server starting at 05-05-2015 8:36 PM CST and lasting until around 00:30 CST, around 4 hours
Sorry for the delay in response.

Greymantle, I would recommend not ordering it at first, if you find you need more performance, such as having a very large player base, high max zombie count, using Alloc's live map rendering feature etc, you can add it later at any time as well as remove it.
Everything is pro-rated so you only pay for the remaining time in your billing period as well if upgrading at a later date.

proudcroat
06-29-2015, 03:56 PM
All i can say about lowlatencyservers is they are really amazing.
I rent server from 01.2015 with 30 slots and everything work great. Never have problem and all type od server managers works great.
Great fps, fast support who easy handle problems, great prices, alloc files automatic on.
Before them, we tried to rent a couple of most popular servers and lowlatencyservers is bether twice.
I recommend to everyone who love this game becouse lowlatencyservers do a job properly.
You can try our server 144.76.237.104:26430 and see how great it is all.
Sorry for my english ;)

lowlatencyservers
07-03-2015, 11:14 PM
For the Alpha 12 update, you should only need to run Steam Update and it will boot up as Alpha 12.
If not, there is an issue with an old world file or mod that is no longer compatible.
First try stopping the server, and deleting the Mods folder using File Manager, then starting the server again.
If that does not work, stop the server again, and you will most likely need to start a new world based on Alpha 12 so delete the Data folder and run Steam Update again.
Once it's complete, start your server.
If none of this works, you can either put a support ticket in, or try a full reinstall.

lowlatencyservers
07-04-2015, 12:36 AM
You may also need to re-save your serverconfiglive.xml file under Configuration Files.

Greymantle
07-05-2015, 11:43 PM
Well my first experience is not to good. I started a 10 slot server and can't login. It hangs on login and if I try to login again it says denying login for duplicate name. I have been waiting for reply so far nothing.

Greymantle
07-06-2015, 12:18 AM
Well my first experience is not to good. I started a 10 slot server and can't login. It hangs on login and if I try to login again it says denying login for duplicate name. I have been waiting for reply so far nothing.

Update: After about a hour I figured it out myself. I had to delete all my files and reinstall. I'm up and running. I'm thinking I should have used Blue Fang.

lowlatencyservers
07-06-2015, 02:37 AM
Sorry for the issue, I couldn't find any issues with the initial install but generally a steam update and re-saving the serverconfiglive.xml file and doing a restart will fix the issue 99% of the time. If not, the world that is currently being loaded has an issue(such as during initial generation it was stopped or restarted via the TCAdmin control panel, or manually modified world data/recipes)
I haven't had a login hang error reported before, if you want, you can open a support ticket if it happens again and we'll take a look at the logs live to see what is happening.

lowlatencyservers
07-06-2015, 02:43 AM
Just created a new server and after saving the serverconfiglive.xml(mentioned in welcome email instructions) and restarting it came online and was already updated, so I'm not sure what caused that issue for you, but it is not normal.

proudcroat
07-17-2015, 05:40 AM
All i can say about lowlatencyservers is they are really amazing.
I rent server from 01.2015 with 30 slots and everything work great. Never have problem and all type od server managers works great.
Great fps, fast support who easy handle problems, great prices, alloc files automatic on.
Before them, we tried to rent a couple of most popular servers and lowlatencyservers is bether twice.
I recommend to everyone who love this game becouse lowlatencyservers do a job properly.
You can try our server 144.76.237.104:26430 and see how great it is all.
Sorry for my english ;)

Hi all,

I know this is a contradiction, but I have to write the truth in order to users who think in future rent server.
As I wrote above, everything was great until we have the first problem with server.
Server stopped working, Not a problem, everyone can have some kind of malfunction or something like that.
But at that time they showed that they are amateurs and they showed their suport is bad and frivolous.
Server was offline about 16 hours without any explanations. It even worse is that it took 10 hours for a response, probably would not then responded that I did not open the case on PayPal. We lose all player they start game on new server and also we could not offer any explanation to inquiries. Because of them failed our efforts and work.
After this i dont recommend this server provider to anyone.
When i come home i will put some proves about it.

lowlatencyservers
07-17-2015, 08:08 AM
This was due to an issue beyond our control with the German datacenter we use. They provided us with no explanation as well and eventually corrected the network error, which we then updated all open tickets about the issue, which also at this time all German servers resumed online.
This was the first downtime our Germany datacenter experienced in nearly 2 years, so it is sad that it happened, but all providers eventually have downtime. We did everything in our power to keep things online, but in this case there was nothing we can do.

lowlatencyservers
07-17-2015, 08:33 AM
We also offered our always available pro-rated refund to the client as well, and are currently talking with them about this issue. If at any time you want to cancel, no reason needed, we will refund the remaining time back to your payment source.
Once they respond we will update this post with the result.

proudcroat
07-17-2015, 08:59 AM
I do not know whether you hear what I'm saying to you.
Nothing strange there with those that you have some problems with server, it is normal.
What bothered me is that no one answer 10 hours, you can send message "we have issue we work on that we will contact you when we discover problem, sorry for problem". No answer ignore your customer, But when i open case on paypal i get message.
Act like heavy amateurs, not answering and leave the client in uncertainty.
For me these things are not forgivable. Directly affect the players and myself.

lowlatencyservers
07-17-2015, 09:09 AM
Client used our pro-rated refund plus was compensated for the downtime.

proudcroat
07-20-2015, 05:29 AM
Thanks for compension. Because of their honest approach my frends decide to rent server again from lowlatencyservers. Their server is the only one that has worked perfectly with alloc files.

lowlatencyservers
07-24-2015, 10:18 AM
We are currently working on adding a different set of hardware for NYC due to the 7d2d bug listed here:
https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?25213-Crash-on-dedicated-server-start-since-Alpha-11-crash-files-attached
As the previous updates since A11 have not resolved this issue, we will be cloning the hardware from our other locations and shipping it over.
Those that were wanting NYC but were moved to other locations due to this issue, you will soon be able to move back to NYC if desired.
This issue affects numerous hosting companies as it is hardware dependent and a 7daystodie engine issue.
We have tracked it down to a certain version of the E3 processor that is affected; at least for us while able to host other Unity based games, 7d2d seems to be affected by it.
Once everything is 100% verified working in NYC we'll post another update.

lowlatencyservers
07-27-2015, 08:47 PM
We now have NYC working with 7daystodie again, for those who were wanting this location originally, please submit a support ticket and we can clone your files and TCAdmin settings to the new NYC hardware.
Your server's IP will change to the one in NYC, but all other settings will move with it.
New orders can simply select any of our locations, including NYC once again, and server will come online within a few minutes.

Monomir
07-29-2015, 07:21 PM
I am waiting for 4 hours after the payment, but the server has not yet started. And tickets nobody answers. What a sad beginning of their collaboration ... :sulkiness:

lowlatencyservers
07-29-2015, 09:40 PM
Sorry for the delay, automation failed, we're reporting the issue to TCAdmin and you should have your server online shortly.
Server now online, issue was Steam Updates the server when first installed, and it timed out(steam update servers were not responding). TCAdmin needs to retry if this happens which we've reported.

Monomir
07-29-2015, 09:50 PM
Thank you very much for your help) I look forward to a long, productive partnership)

Greymantle
08-11-2015, 08:42 PM
I canceled my service with them today. The support is nonexistent to say the least. I'm going to give Blue Fang a try.

lowlatencyservers
08-11-2015, 11:46 PM
What is your support ticket number that was not responded to?
We currently have no open tickets or issues.

Greymantle
08-12-2015, 12:35 AM
What is your support ticket number that was not responded to?
We currently have no open tickets or issues. What is sad you have no tickets open and yet it took over 2 hours to get a response in the first place. It doesn't matter anymore just waiting on refund and I"m moving on.

lowlatencyservers
08-12-2015, 12:39 AM
Client opened a ticket but then closed it, please only close tickets if the issue was resolved.
They then requested a refund which is part of our policy, we always provide pro-rated refunds for any reason at all(no justification needed).
We're currently discussing the issue with them in another support ticket, as their server is currently working as are all other servers.

Laenoar
08-15-2015, 05:23 PM
Amazing support. The staff actually knows a lot about the game. Never expected this considering they are the cheapest host I could find.

twoguidosgaming
08-15-2015, 06:32 PM
edit/delete

MstrGareth
08-23-2015, 09:16 AM
I just wen through the process of renting a server but stopped after seeing the charge was going to be $2.40 per slot.

What's with the pricing quote difference between here and your signup page?

lowlatencyservers
08-23-2015, 08:54 PM
$2.40 a slot would be if you selected Quarterly billing; $2.40 every 3 months equals $0.80 monthly.

lowlatencyservers
09-26-2015, 06:56 AM
We have a 25% off promotional code for your first month payment in any location:
25off2015
With this, for example, you can get a 10 slot 7daystodie server for $6 your first month, then $8 a month after that.
Same non virtualized true dedicated server performance as always, and our pro-rated refund is still available any time, any reason.

lowlatencyservers
12-05-2015, 02:16 PM
For the Cyber Week(end) we're having 30% off your first month on monthly payments with 7daystodie.
Promo Code:
cyberweekend30

Get ready for Alpha 13, once released, it will most likely be recommended to wipe the world to take advantage of all the new features and might be required by The Fun Pimps.

Keranik
12-11-2015, 09:14 PM
For the Cyber Week(end) we're having 30% off your first month on monthly payments with 7daystodie.
Promo Code:
cyberweekend30

Get ready for Alpha 13, once released, it will most likely be recommended to wipe the world to take advantage of all the new features and might be required by The Fun Pimps.

Are your servers fully compatible with the Server Manager?

lowlatencyservers
12-12-2015, 03:44 PM
They work with Server Manager 2.1 and http://games.frontrunnertek.com/7-days-to-die/7-days-to-die-server-manager as well as Alloc's Server Improvements, and pretty much any mod we've seen.

lowlatencyservers
12-13-2015, 05:39 PM
To update your server to Alpha 13, simply click Steam Update in your control panel and wait for the update to download.
If you are using Alloc's Server Improvements, you will also need to update to the latest version After patching to Alpha 13.

LewZephyr
12-16-2015, 09:55 PM
I have submitted a ticket, but hoping I get a quicker response over here.
Does anyone know what I need to FTP to to upload a large chunk of files.
3 at a time is a little ridiculous, and I plan to upload a prefab chunk of 888 files.

Thanks

lowlatencyservers
12-17-2015, 07:56 PM
Got you replied 4pm CST yesterday.
FTP information (Ip and Port) is always listed in the TCAdmin control panel right above stop and restart. All information is also sent in the welcome email for all of your ports and how to use them.
Your login and password for FTP is always tied to your TCAdmin credentials.

wicketness
12-18-2015, 02:41 PM
well here we go placing an order

wicketness
12-18-2015, 04:43 PM
nicely done guys :)

i was up and running in less then 10 minutes
already setting up lol

Noobs Inc
SMS Group Leader

lowlatencyservers
12-19-2015, 12:28 AM
13.4 is out.
If you are not running Alloc's Server Improvements, simply run Steam Update from TCAdmin and you're done.
If you are running Alloc's Server Improvements, run Steam Update first from TCAdmin, wait for it to complete, then install Alloc's Server Improvements from Server Mods(you may need to click uninstall, then install again).

lowlatencyservers
02-06-2016, 03:46 AM
Our https:// navigation for our control panel should be more fluid now.
We have added new hardware sets in all locations.
If there is anything we can add or modify to better suite you let us know!

Weavil
03-13-2016, 08:42 PM
I'm thinking about trying your server out. Any promo codes this month for a semi annual server purchase?

lowlatencyservers
03-14-2016, 04:43 AM
You can use promo code:
15semiannual
For 15% off your first semi-annual payment.

Weavil
03-23-2016, 07:52 PM
You can use promo code:
15semiannual
For 15% off your first semi-annual payment.

Thanks, Just got my server a couple days ago. So far I am very happy with it!

JaxTeller718
04-05-2016, 07:37 AM
Great service so far, best out there. I do have a question though. I want to reset our map and all player stats. A wipe basically but use the same exact seed. How can i go about this? I dont see a way to access player files or save data?

lowlatencyservers
04-06-2016, 04:32 AM
This can be done by stopping the server, then deleting all files inside the Game Folder Name you set in the server configuration file.
I would recommend downloading a backup first just in case you change your mind or need something from the old world.

If you use Random Gen, you can find your Game Folder Name inside here:
\Data\Worlds\Random Gen\
If you use Navezgane:
\Data\Worlds\Navezgane\
However with Navezgane I would also recommend running Steam Update on the server after deleting these files.

JaxTeller718
04-17-2016, 11:12 AM
is there a way to use the 14.6 experimental branch on low latency. running steam update allows me to keep 14.5 current only.

lowlatencyservers
04-18-2016, 04:42 AM
We are working on having a 2nd Steam Update button that will allow the Experimental branch to be installed with one click, and to switch back to Standard the original Steam Update button can be used.

JaxTeller718
04-18-2016, 08:49 AM
We are working on having a 2nd Steam Update button that will allow the Experimental branch to be installed with one click, and to switch back to Standard the original Steam Update button can be used.

VERY nice. Wonderful idea. You guys keep knocking it out of the park.

lowlatencyservers
04-19-2016, 05:29 AM
VERY nice. Wonderful idea. You guys keep knocking it out of the park.

Thanks for the encouraging words!
You can now click the button Experimental Branch Steam Update in our control panel to update to 14.6
Nothing else seems to need to be done, your server will come online as 14.6

lowlatencyservers
04-30-2016, 07:24 PM
Now that 14.6 is on the standard Steam Update branch, you can use Steam Update to upgrade your server to the standard branch 14.6 release.
AirDropMarker is also a new option to set in the serverconfig file.

Damien
05-02-2016, 08:07 AM
Do you support SDX mods?

rm304
05-02-2016, 04:03 PM
I have a few questions about the service. Does it have the following options:

- Scheduled Reboots?
- A way to automate back up internally instead of ftp download. Ex: copy 'saves' folder to a backup folder in same directory?
- Does the server start with startdedicated.bat so that output_log.txt gets backed up with a timestamp and not overwritten?
- Are there any network congestion issues due to high player amount on server?
- Performance when server is full, say 30+ players? i Realize this is an alpha version game and performance is not guaranteed, however a server with enough memory and throughput can easily handle 30+ users. I had to complain several times with the last hosting company before they moved to a better server, after that no performance issues.

lowlatencyservers
05-02-2016, 04:52 PM
Do you support SDX mods?

Which SDX Mods are you interested in installing?
So far we have not denied any mods.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a few questions about the service. Does it have the following options:

- Scheduled Reboots?
- A way to automate back up internally instead of ftp download. Ex: copy 'saves' folder to a backup folder in same directory?
- Does the server start with startdedicated.bat so that output_log.txt gets backed up with a timestamp and not overwritten?
- Are there any network congestion issues due to high player amount on server?
- Performance when server is full, say 30+ players? i Realize this is an alpha version game and performance is not guaranteed, however a server with enough memory and throughput can easily handle 30+ users. I had to complain several times with the last hosting company before they moved to a better server, after that no performance issues.
Scheduled Reboots can be done and set via the control panel.
You can use File Manager to quickly make zip backups of your worlds and data.
The server runs via a headless service for maximum performance, however if you need a custom command line we can create this for you, from what I can see there are backed up timestamped logs by default with us.
No network congestion issues, each server has DDoS protection, multiple top tier transit providers, and a dedicated (not shared) 1 Gbit dedicated link.
Performance we have not seen anyone find better, especially anywhere near our pricing. If you want to cancel at any time, for any reason(I don't like the game, I'm going on vacation, etc) we can pro-rate refund back to the payment source and cancel your service.

JaxTeller718
05-16-2016, 11:07 PM
Which SDX Mods are you interested in installing?
So far we have not denied any mods.

- - - Updated - - -

Scheduled Reboots can be done and set via the control panel.
You can use File Manager to quickly make zip backups of your worlds and data.
The server runs via a headless service for maximum performance, however if you need a custom command line we can create this for you, from what I can see there are backed up timestamped logs by default with us.
No network congestion issues, each server has DDoS protection, multiple top tier transit providers, and a dedicated (not shared) 1 Gbit dedicated link.
Performance we have not seen anyone find better, especially anywhere near our pricing. If you want to cancel at any time, for any reason(I don't like the game, I'm going on vacation, etc) we can pro-rate refund back to the payment source and cancel your service.

i second third and fourth this. Anyone choosing the higher priced servers based on name alone are fooling themselves. This team has responded to every question in a timely manner, i have had no issues updating, backing up or modding my server at whim and i have YET to see it go offline for any reason. NO network congestion or lag. This is the company to beat. When i play now if they arent using LowLatency then I just move along. Anyone using the big name competitors i look forward to your posts and gripes about updating and backing up your server. The performance here is unequal for the price.

Lord Sendo
05-28-2016, 09:20 AM
I bought a 20 slot server in order to play on a RP server with my friends on day 1 (in game)on-ward.

First, there is no good manuals to set up the server.

Second, when i finally got the server running it doesn't show up in the server list, Sure we can connect with the IP address, however it doesn't run like a server. It runs like a single player game! I started the server 7 hours ago as a test. Logged in went looking for the 0,0 city. Found it died twice. Logged in a short while ago and it was day 1 14:37. The day cycle is set for 24 hours in game = 60 minutes RL so technically when i got back on the server it should have been close to day 6.

When i try to log into their site my log-on won't work, thinking it might be a typo at the time of creation i used the password recovery, it says it sent a email... No email was ever received. Can't even look at the contact information cause "Login This page is restricted". I will give them till tomorrow to fix what ever is wrong, hopefully it will be good news.

lowlatencyservers
05-28-2016, 03:54 PM
I bought a 20 slot server in order to play on a RP server with my friends on day 1 (in game)on-ward.

First, there is no good manuals to set up the server.

Second, when i finally got the server running it doesn't show up in the server list, Sure we can connect with the IP address, however it doesn't run like a server. It runs like a single player game! I started the server 7 hours ago as a test. Logged in went looking for the 0,0 city. Found it died twice. Logged in a short while ago and it was day 1 14:37. The day cycle is set for 24 hours in game = 60 minutes RL so technically when i got back on the server it should have been close to day 6.

When i try to log into their site my log-on won't work, thinking it might be a typo at the time of creation i used the password recovery, it says it sent a email... No email was ever received. Can't even look at the contact information cause "Login This page is restricted". I will give them till tomorrow to fix what ever is wrong, hopefully it will be good news.

I see your server currently online in the server list.

I also see your support ticket which means you logged into the billing panel, and I see you logged into TCAdmin as well.

In the Knowledgebase we have a full set of instructions for 7daystodie, we also send an email titled:
New game server for (yourusername).
With the same information.

Lord Sendo
05-28-2016, 05:49 PM
I see your server currently online in the server list.

I also see your support ticket which means you logged into the billing panel, and I see you logged into TCAdmin as well.

In the Knowledgebase we have a full set of instructions for 7daystodie, we also send an email titled:
New game server for (yourusername).
With the same information.

Yep its showing up now, i don't know if it wasn't refreshing correctly earlier.
Hope to get alot of play with this!
Thanks for the quick Reply!

lowlatencyservers
05-29-2016, 04:26 PM
Yep its showing up now, i don't know if it wasn't refreshing correctly earlier.
Hope to get alot of play with this!
Thanks for the quick Reply!

Happy to hear!
If you were able to connect then and "Show on Server List" is set to true, then it should always show up. Sometimes, with the large number of 7daystodie servers, it takes a very long time to show in the master server list, sometimes it will get skipped as well.

In regards to the login issues, I couldn't find anything wrong, and tested and verified the login information was correct that was sent via email.
If you're still having any issues with anything please update the ticket on our site.
If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our information on our site please let us know.

JaxTeller718
06-07-2016, 10:45 PM
I just recently learned you provide us with no access to .dll in the server like at all. This is not good. A lot of mods, like the backpack expansion mod force us to upload a modded AssemblySharp.dll file into 7 days to day_data folder. And when i try it keep denying it.

This also means NO sdx modding since all of that is reliant on dll moddng. My server is literally at a stand still due to this. I was going to purchase 2 more servers for my community but now it seems i am forced to look elsewhere since you are limiting my access to certain files.

lowlatencyservers
06-08-2016, 07:59 PM
I just recently learned you provide us with no access to .dll in the server like at all. This is not good. A lot of mods, like the backpack expansion mod force us to upload a modded AssemblySharp.dll file into 7 days to day_data folder. And when i try it keep denying it.

This also means NO sdx modding since all of that is reliant on dll moddng. My server is literally at a stand still due to this. I was going to purchase 2 more servers for my community but now it seems i am forced to look elsewhere since you are limiting my access to certain files.

Any dll containing mod we can add to the Game Mods area (Alloc's Server Improvements and Server Tools for example are already there)
Open a support ticket with the dll containing mods you want added and we will add them to our system for one click install. I haven't received one from you before or after you posted this, please first post support issues with us and not the forums for faster response.

We do this as we run our game servers on true dedicated servers(bare metal) without virtualization.
This gives the best performance possible on the hardware(virtualization with how much 7dtd uses IO and RAM really decreases performance), but we must screen dll and exe files before adding them to our system.
It does allow us to keep pricing low without compromising performance.

JaxTeller718
06-14-2016, 04:42 PM
Any dll containing mod we can add to the Game Mods area (Alloc's Server Improvements and Server Tools for example are already there)
Open a support ticket with the dll containing mods you want added and we will add them to our system for one click install. I haven't received one from you before or after you posted this, please first post support issues with us and not the forums for faster response.

We do this as we run our game servers on true dedicated servers(bare metal) without virtualization.
This gives the best performance possible on the hardware(virtualization with how much 7dtd uses IO and RAM really decreases performance), but we must screen dll and exe files before adding them to our system.
It does allow us to keep pricing low without compromising performance.

I will be sending you the dll for your review in the future and thank you for your response. Alpha 14.7 experimental is now out. Is the experimental supported and available to us yet? We were able to test 14.6. Want to make sure you are offering 14.7 to us so i can inform my community

lowlatencyservers
06-14-2016, 06:57 PM
The moment an update is released on Steam, it's available with us as you can directly update using Steam Update OR Steam Update Experimental Branch (whichever you prefer)
Please note switching between the two branches may cause issues with save data, certain mods may not work(Alloc's is usually made for a specific version), and so on.

With the dll mods, you can zip them all up as you normally would to install on the server then upload them to the server. Create a support ticket about it and we'll review them. It is extra helpful to include the source they came from, such as forum thread or website, so if additional ports or settings need to be used, we can make sure those are valid and available to you.

lowlatencyservers
06-26-2016, 09:34 PM
Wanted to mention we've added more Solid State drives to our systems, making the RAID even faster.
Also 7daystodie is currently on sale via Steam if your friends are needing a copy.
If you have any feature requests let us know here or in a support ticket.
Both experimental and standard branches have been working great, and older versions of 7daystodie are also available as we have some who stayed on version 11 all this time.

DaPope
07-07-2016, 02:51 AM
hey,

any running promotion? wanna find the best price out there.

lowlatencyservers
07-07-2016, 08:16 PM
hey,

any running promotion? wanna find the best price out there.

We should currently be the best price right now with no promotions, we don't have any going at this time on 7dtd but if you do find a better deal let me know. Price matching isn't our policy, but we do want to be competitively priced with similar setups.

JaxTeller718
07-08-2016, 03:50 PM
I just want to also say i will NEVER go to any other service. Anyone on the fence just take the plunge. I have never experienced any downtime, we ave never had lag issues (outside of normal in game ones like horde night) and the customer service goes the extra mile for you.

I recently wanted the backpack expansion mod added to the dll file on my sever. I submitted the dll, a link to the forum post and they added it to my control panel as an install to the game. Awesome service, unparalleled customer appreciation. These guys and girls are legit and deserve your business.

lowlatencyservers
07-08-2016, 06:36 PM
I just want to also say i will NEVER go to any other service. Anyone on the fence just take the plunge. I have never experienced any downtime, we ave never had lag issues (outside of normal in game ones like horde night) and the customer service goes the extra mile for you.

I recently wanted the backpack expansion mod added to the dll file on my sever. I submitted the dll, a link to the forum post and they added it to my control panel as an install to the game. Awesome service, unparalleled customer appreciation. These guys and girls are legit and deserve your business.

Thanks for the feedback! Makes us happy that you are happy.

lowlatencyservers
07-21-2016, 12:29 AM
We have completed migration and upgraded our backend system that manages the billing panel.
Our TCAdmin website should no longer display a certificate error over https, current users might need to wait up to 48 hours for the new certificate to show up.
No downtime and no action is needed from clients.

JaxTeller718
07-24-2016, 04:00 AM
We have completed migration and upgraded our backend system that manages the billing panel.
Our TCAdmin website should no longer display a certificate error over https, current users might need to wait up to 48 hours for the new certificate to show up.
No downtime and no action is needed from clients.

Ever since this update i can not access my tcadmin panel. if i click anything inside of it i get a looping loading message. i cant start or stop the service cant use file manager mod manager or access serveradmin.xml or anything inside the panel. please help asap as my server is off and i can not get it to start.